[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get her off my mind... it kills me knowing she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479937605350.jpg (51KB, 573x598px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479937605350.jpg
51KB, 573x598px
how do I get her off my mind... it kills me knowing she's happy with someone else.....
>>
Realize you only get one chance at life and everytime the clock ticks you are closer to the moment your only and one life will end.
Realize that there is probably someone else out there who would love you very much, respect you, support you and want to start a familiy with you.
Realize that you should be worrying about building yourself a comfortable future instead.
>>
>>17794930
Thanks anon... really needed that
>>
>>17794919
Time will fix it. Find another woman if you don't want to be alone. Sounds like you got a bad case of tunnel vision. People date and they break ups, the majority of relationships don't last and you just learn from them and keep the memories and let her go and you go. Life isn't like the movies. People come and go all the time.
>>
>>17794919
You did it to yourself you cunt. And now you're the one who s sad and autistic. Hope your short ego trip was worth it.
( sorry op, im roleplaying, its not for you)
>>
>>17794919
I'm in this situation but I work with her ;;

What I've found works for me is to find as many things you dislike about her and focus on those. Needless to say move on to another girl but being in the same situation I get that at least for me I don't click like that with people very often.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.