[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a really annoying friend to stop being around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: alone.jpg (13KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
13KB, 400x320px
How do you get a really annoying friend to stop being around you?
I've recently started at a new school, and have had a hard time getting to know new people. I feel like this is because my really weird "friend" . He always follows me around, sits besides me in class, even if i try to indirectly show/tell him that I don't want to be around him.

This guy which follows me around is really insecure (both when he speaks and body language), have problems saying what he means, stutters, dresses poorly, have messy hair and has a REALLY bad posture. Some may also refer to him as ugly.

I feel like I contrast him. I'm not really that confident, but I'm aware of this, and concentrate on speaking clearly and confidently. I take care of my hair, I wear nice clothes, I focus on having an good posture.

We went in class together in a different school, and that is why we know each other.

I'm not sure if its because of myself that I have a hard time making friends, or if I can blame it on my friend being around me, but people I know from before likes to be around me, and invites me to parties and whatnot. They also think that our "friend" is weird.

Please help. I feel isolated, and embarrassed for my friend following me. Please give me some advice to stop him from following me, and/or some tips on making friends.

Please help
>>
If you want him to stop following you just tell him, none of that hidden meaning shit, just say it outright. It's hard obviously, but he's a dense cunt and that sounds like the only way of getting through to him.
>>
>>17792701
He's into your energy. His lacks it and he's drainning yours. That's what is causing him to unconsciously follow you around. As you lose energy to him, you don't feel good having him around. Watch some videos on how to block your energy leakage and soon he will stop feeling good around you and you'll stop feeling bad having him around. With your full energy, friends will come to you naturally.
>>
>>17792728
I've been thinking about it, but haven't had the "balls" to do so. However, the way you say it, makes it sound like a really good option. I haven't seen it that way, that he is an asshole for following me. You're right, and I will try this tomorrow, or as soon as possible.
>>
>>17792747
Sounds like a good idea. Could you please link me a video? I only find energy leakage videos about electrical energy leakage.
>>
Seach for "vibrational state' and then for the VELO technique. Look for short videos first to get a grasp of what is all about.
>>
OP you sound like a dick
>>
>>17792760
Sorry, I'm aware of that, but its so stressful having this person around me.
>>
>>17792701
"Jack, you really shouldn't spend all your time hanging around me. It's keeping you from meeting other people. For your own sake, let's agree on a limit to the amount of time you spend with me."

And then you suggest the boundaries - when it's OK and when not.
>>
>>17792795
Good suggestion, but I don't think this person would follow the boundaries.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.