[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College is full of sluts and whores. All I want is a nice loyal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1467255860139.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467255860139.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
College is full of sluts and whores.
All I want is a nice loyal girlfriend but the only girls that seem to be attracted to me are the girls who sleep around.

How do I meet a nice girl?
>>
The only nice girls are the ones with severe health issues, bruh. Otherwise, these bitches have all the leeway in the world to be complete freaks and you can't do shit about it anymore except move.
>>
>>17792223
anon girls in college arent looking for that

theyre playing with dicks like toys at this stage of development. she may tell you she wants your toy forever, but as soon as a better toy comes along she'll get bored with old toys. They're learning their bodies and banging every alpha that displays interest - regardless of the sincerity.
>>
OP here. I guess I'll just focus on my studies then. Girls aren't worth it. I don't care if I end up single at 30.
>>
>>17792254
m8 if i could go back to freshman year of college and avoided the 3 year relationship that caused me to drop out as a junior - I would honestly consider it.

Focus on your studies, focus on being an irresistible human, and make something of yourself. Then the balls in your court when you're employed, rich, and stable.

Girls will still manipulate you to get what they want, but hopefully you'll be a wiser man by then. Be resilient and develop your mind past loneliness.
>>
>>17792239
Not op

This shit scares me to no end

My friend the other day told me men have options in their 30s because women become biological time bombs

But if I make it to that and all I have is used up sluts what's the point man. Can't get a loyal gf at my age, and only can get one in 10 years that's a used up whore settling for less

Ready to do myself in to be honest man, this fucking idea wrecks me.
>>
File: 1471409485513.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1471409485513.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Guys, I know this isn't necessarily on topic of how to help OP, but I think I've found one that suits me. I've gone out with her one on one around 3 times already, and this week we're going out to watch some night lights at this park then a movie. So it's obvious she doesn't mind me. Problem is, she doesn't do those playful brushes or pushes or hitting often. She's only done it twice. And I we havent even held hands yet. This is so slow. Is it just her way? Or am I in some mind of super deep friendzone here?

Just a note that when I asked her out I simply said if she wanted to go with me. Didn't say "go on a date"
>>
>>17792223
>the only girls that seem to be attracted to me are the girls who sleep around.
This is a problem, apparently.
>>
>>17792301
Lulz
>>
>>17792223
Stop being such a fucking "Nice Guy"
Stop judging girls for wanting sex, it's not their problem that you grew up watching too many disney movies. Girls like to fuck too, even more than Men. It's normal.
Talk to them, fuck a few, find out that even your "Sluts" are human beings too, and often pretty nice to boot sue to that, and stop being a judgemental toxic cunt.

If you just count on carreer and material wealth, all you get will indeed be an dolder woman who wants security and doesn't really like you because some retarded Idea of "Purity" is more important than finding a girl you click with - even if it's just for the night.
Young people sleep around, then settle down later. That's how it is, that's how it has always been. Partake instead of being bitter and dreaming of things that neither exist nor make any sense.
>>
Try to look cute and sweet instead of sexy or hot. Approach girls that look more shy and reserved and not as done up. The girls that look like they're just there to learn.
>>
>>17792449
>not wanting to have casual sex means you're a "Nice Guy" and a judgemental toxic cunt

ah yes
>>
>nice
>girl
not going to happen all women are whores
men and women are two entirely seperate species
>>
File: 43872423.jpg (55KB, 475x1338px) Image search: [Google]
43872423.jpg
55KB, 475x1338px
>>17792449
>Young people sleep around, then settle down later
>that's how it has always been.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not in pre-contraceptive history you retard

people married young and made babies the first times they had sex

promiscuity was limited to prostitution

you've been watching too much Game of Thrones
>>
>>17792285

Dunno mate, I'm shit at relationships, but my best advice is wait and see. Or if you have more balls than I do, try to tell her you like her directly, no third party, no implicit facebook posts, just ask her, she most likely doesn't mind being around you.
>>
>>17792465
>promiscuity was limited to prostitution

What is cheating

What are abortive concotions/early contraceptives/people just not giving a fuck

And no, it's not Game of thrones - rather my Master's in History. Last source I read was some priest in the 1300s complaining about Nuns dragging random dudes back to their convent to fuck.

Sure, people settled down earlier simply through necessity - doesn't change that they still often slept around. Read a few old books - hell, some literature from the 20's alone would be sufficient.
>>
>>17792465
>ore-contraceptive history

But contraceptives have been around since roman times? Ancient celts even used pig intestine as condoms. Youre a retard my man. People have been sleeping around since the dawn of time.

I know you cant get laid but that doesnt mean no one else did
>>
>>17792285
just grab her by the pussy, Trump won you know
>>
>>17792449
>Stop being such a fucking "Nice Guy"
I have no idea what this shit is supposed to even mean anymore. Originally it apparently referred to a guy who pretended to be friends to get laid. Now it's about a guy who's actively avoiding casual sex.

>Young people sleep around, then settle down later.
I mean maybe you do, but lots of people don't. Even if you argue they're the minority, they're not a negligible population.
>>
The only real, stable love you will find in this world is between you and your future kid, op. Everything else is ephemeral.
>>
File: 4328647823.jpg (21KB, 476x500px) Image search: [Google]
4328647823.jpg
21KB, 476x500px
>>17792472
>What is cheating
An action that would bring huge social and even legal consequences if brought to light in premodernity. Sometimes people would just outright kill you.

>What are abortive concotions/early contraceptives/people just not giving a fuck
Literally barely known by the rural populations, and still against their religion. Only practiced by a few outliers surrounding the bourgeoisie or the royalty.

>Last source I read was some priest in the 1300s complaining about Nuns dragging random dudes back to their convent to fuck.
and how reliable is this source, mr history-without-context-abused-to-solidify-political-and-sexual-narratives-today? perhaps he just wanted to slight the nuns?

>20's alone would be sufficient.
written by city-dwelling bohemians belonging to the bourgeoisie, very representative for a whole historical period, yes...

>>17792483
>People have been sleeping around since the dawn of time.

Generally, no - not since the neolitihic revolution until now. Just because there is evidence that some strayed from the sexual mores does not mean that these did not exist in many cultures, monogamous such.

>I know you cant get laid but that doesnt mean no one else did
ah yes, VERY GOOD POINT my friend
>>
>>17792223
>the only girls that seem to be attracted to me are the girls who sleep around.
doubt they are as attracted to you as you thought kek
it's like the same autist keep making these threads.
>>
The best advice is to stop going on /r9k/ and waiting for your pure virgin waifu to magically appear.
>>
>>17792449

I don't even oppose the idea of sleeping around but this is just incredibly false information. I know a lot of people who hate the idea of sleeping around just because, most people want to be with someone who sticks, maybe not for life but a partner to have for a while.

I agree though that if you like a person and they want to be with you then go ahead and sleep with them and see where things go, but it's also perfectly acceptable to not want to be with someone who sleeps around because your values don't line up.
>>
a church... far away from a college
>>
>>17792449
get lost whore
>>
>>17792449
> Partake instead of being bitter and dreaming of things that neither exist nor make any sense.
How do committed, monogamous relationships neither exist nor make sense?
>>
>>17792223

You guys are retarted girls do this shit all the time.

Just find an equally attractive jock-college bro friend with massive guns and a rocking face, and a super hung big white dick and just give the illusion that you and ur hot jocky college sport bro friend pal or w/e are BFF's and all the hot girls will come flocking to you because they want to bang your super hot sport jock college football throwing 10/10 chad thundercock college buddy and of course to get to him theyll have to get to u by the way.

Girls do this all the time except they pick up girls uglier than them and same thing guys come over and pretend to be nice to the ugly chick while looking for approval and validation every so often from the hot girl
>>
>>17792923
How is any of what you said useful to OP?
>>
File: drama llama.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
drama llama.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
>>17792223
> How do I meet a nice girl?
Stop labeling women as sluts and whores for one. You may think that you can keep your misogyny on 4chan. But a drama llama on here is a drama llama in public..

Trust me, women overhear you talk. We have ears - and mouths. You may not notice it above your obsession below our belts, but we do.

If you are old enough for bars, you will notice that we go to the bathroom. A lot. In groups. What do you think we do in there? We're not just taking a leak. We are on a scouting mission.

"What do you think of anon? Is he cute?"
"Girl, I overheard him whining about how all women are whores to his buddies. Watch out for that one."
"ok."

Result? Cock. Blocked. You're wrestling with your body pillow that night. Try again somewhere else.

>Inb4 bitter roastie.
Trust me, I'm not.
>>
>>17793100
I like how you instantly dehumanize, OP, what a piece of shit you are.
>>
>>17793100
femanon that fucked the entire football team detect.
>>
>>17793244
>femanon that fucked every football team detected
You made a typo so I fixed it.
>>
>>17792223
Go for first year and maybe go to church young group meetings, but I can't guarantee you 100% success, also high school 18 year olds are qt virgins.
>>
>>17793100
This is the literal opposite of reality. Guys that DON'T talk about women in that way get ignored. Guys that talk about women like that are the only ones that get anything from women. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17793100
>Stop labeling women as sluts and whores for one.
>>
OP Here. I think I'll join a Christian group. And for the dumb sluts in the thread that are defending sluts, why would I listen to advice from the type of women I'm trying to avoid? Fuck off, deep down you know that you're worthless used goods with no sense of self control.
>>
>>17793475
Remember they most likely won't like premarital sex, so you best be serious if you meet one, good luck on your virgin quest.
>>
>>17793480
That's alright. Sex isn't that important to me. I'm not a virgin, but I wish I was again. I made the mistake of losing it to a slut who I thought would make a good gf. But she only wanted me for my body, she didn't care about how I felt. Sex really isn't a big deal. It's important to me that I connect with the person, that they're loyal to the relationship.
>>
>>17792223
It's not as bad as you think. The same thing used to bug me a lot. But in reality there are a few decent girls, but you will have to man up and find them. Chances are the type of girl you want isn't the type to approach guys.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.