[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started working as a hotel receptionist and I need whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1446508367932.png (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446508367932.png
76KB, 400x400px
I started working as a hotel receptionist and I need whatever tips you have.

Also:
>how do I deal with annoying customers?
I usually just give them the worse room.
>how do I make extra money?
ex. I have a few ecsorts in my contacts for clients that ask if I know any and both parties pay me
>>
File: 1427552671154.png (81KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1427552671154.png
81KB, 395x395px
>>17584159
check em
>>
Talk slowly
Don't say sorry, but rather say "my mistake" instead.

>how do I deal with annoying customers?

No. You offer them decent rooms so they don't come complain to you after. The less time you have dealing with them, the better.

>how do I make extra money?

Don't do the prostitute thing because cops can do sting operations and you name will be implicated. If you want extra cash, buy scrap and sell it on the side.
>>
>>17584159
OP if anyone catches wind you're whoring out some broads you will be fired and arrested to damn quickly.

Jesus Christ I hope you aren't actually this retarded.
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
>>17584159
> I have a few ecsorts in my contacts
If that's illegal in your area, I'd watch your ass. Any complaints from dissatisfied customers and the cops will sting your ass for pimping. You'll lose your job and see some nice fines.
>>
>>17584385
thanks

>>17584403
>>17584390
wait so it's illegal if a customer comes and asks where he can get his dick sucked and I just give him a number? I'm not pimping the girl and they won't fuck in the hotel but at her place
>>
>>17584413

I don't know the law but that sounds pretty fucking illegal. The law is black and white about this sort of thing and you're clearly involved if someone is paying you as well as the hooker.
>>
>>17584159
u sound black
>>
>>17584385
theres stings for scrap u dumb immate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.