[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She has a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468938155879.png (806KB, 757x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1468938155879.png
806KB, 757x1146px
So recently ive started dating and girl who is literally the female version of me, We get on great
But yesterday she dropped a bombshell/
She has a child from a previous abusive relationship.

I dont really want anything to do with her from this point because of the other guys spawn but she is quite damaged and i dont want to send her over the edge.

How do i let her know im not interested without fucking her up even more.
>>
>>17584112
No matter how you try to back out she'll know it's because of her kid. Soften the blow, sure. But don't sugarcoat the fact that you don't want to deal with a kid, she'll take it as you patronizing her.

What she does after you leave her can't bother you. You're not responsible for her.
>>
If she can't handle being dumped you dodged a second bullet. Either way there is absolutely no reason to with her

Your impression that she is just like you is a lie. Most of them time, they are pretending to make you fall in love with them. She is nothing like you. You are considerate and cautious. She is a single mother. There is no similarity between you where it counts
>>
Tell her this isn't going to work for you. If she asks why tell her it's because of the child. Don't sugarcoat it, nothing good would come out of it.
>>
you think of yourself too highly
you are probably not the first person who rejects her for having a kid, and probably not the last

lasses need to understand their actions have consequences
>>
She has been dumped before because of her kid and it probably also won't be the last time. Yes, it will be hard on her if you were that compatible but finally she will understand that there are certain deal breakers that can't be overlooked. For you it's the fact that she has a kid and for her the fact that you are a wimp.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.