[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
PIC RELATED
Hello

Today is my birthday, and my sister ( a lot more popular on fb than me, she is a well knowned singer where i live ) posted a fb status to wish me a good day.

I don t live with her, i live with my father

My father responds to this status. He said " happy birthday XXXX" in comments with this pic of this expensive piano he bought me ( for my birthday, and also bc im a music student )

I found it really really pretentious and cringing, like we just see the brand , and its obviously to show other people on fb what i got , what he offered me.

I asked him to delete this comment

Am i right or wrong ? Please i m lost
>>
your tripping on nothing, stop being a cray cray woman.
>>
>>17583890
So you think i was wrong ?
>>
He's your dad. I wouldn't analyze it so much. He loves you and wants to show everyone he does. But then again, he's your pops and you know him best.
>>
>>17583911
Oh i didnt think about that
>>
Yes, I'm saying you're wrong. how did I know you were a woman? because men, I.E. your dad, don't think like that. Just relax and let the good times roll. also let me know if you know anyone to bang around here.
>>
>>17583934
I m a guy lol
>>
That's what you thought you were, your welcome.
>>
ARE YOU ALL ASSUMING MY GENDER ???? lol j/k

But its often said that i think like a girl concerning relationships and friendships , but i dont really think so, i just dont get it
>>
>>17583945
I never thought i was a girl , i was just assuming it was a joke
>>
>>17583887
i'd be more concerned about what you said if today wasn't your bday.

like if it was last week and this happened, that might be more of a sign.
>>
>>17584349
Today wasn t a special day, i mean i did everything as usual, the difference is just that i received some " happy birthday" from hypocrite fb friends
>>
Happy birthday, man.
>>
>>17584384
Thank you
>>
>>17583887

>dad does something nice for sons birthday
>instead of being cheap dad wants son to know he loves him so he gets the best possible one instead of a lower cost one that would do the job
>he posts the picture to get you excited
>DAD STOP SHOWING OFF MONEY

ur a horrible son
>>
>>17584382

shouldn't you be in school right now? or did you get suspended for coming in with edges that sharp?
>>
>>17583887
utold ur friends ur poor or u dont like to be noticed cuz ur ugly
>>
>>17584569
A horrible son ? Really ?
>>17584571
Lol yeah and next i ll come to your school or your childrens school and shoot them in their piggy faces >>17584573
My friends know im not poor ( just not poor ) and sometimes joke about it, and i really dont like to be noticed, 'cause i m too fabulous
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.