[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just walk up and talk to her :^) What are you even supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1470809528538.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470809528538.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>just walk up and talk to her :^)

What are you even supposed to say? How do you just start a conversation out of nowhere?
>>
context clues anon

if shes eating something, ask if you could join her or offer to buy her a drink. If shes working on something, ask her what shes working on, if she has headphones in, ask what she listens to

etc. point being ask about her
>>
>>17583666

nice devil trips.

as for what to say, context helps. if ur in line at a restaurant just say
>do you know wahts good herE? I've tried XX btu im thinking of YY'

comment on her answer. book stores are easy cuz you ask about the book, say you're new to the genre and not sure where to start.
>>
>>17583666
It's just a meme. You're not supposed to do that. Especially looking like you do with your abysmal social skills
>>
>>17583675

>implying i didnt do this yesterday
>implying i dont have a date with the qt ginger from the book store
>implying this isnt how a lot if not most of people meet their dates
>>
You don't have to carry on a long conversation if you don't want to. You could walk up to her,say something general like "I've never been to this place before it's nice but hard to find." Or "have you been following the wold cup of hockey? I didn't even know that was a thing!" And then when youre done talking about whatever you were talking about, and the conversation hasn't moved in to a different topic you say "okay nice meeting you. My name is anon, what's your name" and then say cheers and walk away. Or ask for name earlier. Whatever you want.
>>
>>17583679
I said with op's face and social skills it would be pointless
>>
>>17583689

i admittedly skimmed desu.

i beg forgiveness.
>>
File: 1443647530034.jpg (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
1443647530034.jpg
3KB, 144x144px
>>17583679
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.