[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Broke up with my gf tonight. She couldn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: goomba.jpg (77KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
goomba.jpg
77KB, 450x257px
Hey guys,

Broke up with my gf tonight. She couldn't even be bothered to call or meet in person after years of being together. I'm still really fucking sad about it to. She was also emotional cheating (but probably actually cheating).

Help me be not so sad about this.
>>
>>17583472

had to break up via text
>>
>>17583472
All females are trash.
All females are whores.
All females cheat eventually, if a better guy (richer, hotter) shows up.

At least the slut will not use your money anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 600x678px
>>17583472
Went down the same road man. it was either hurt for awhile right now , or keep it hurting for awhile trying to making shit work with her , then realizing it wasn't going to work , and go thru what ur going thru right now , but later.

If that makes sense , fuck ah bitch.
>>
>>17583472
It's gonna stop hurting eventually. Go out with friends, read a book (try Terror by Simmons, tight shit to read), work out, flirt, go running, play vidya, take up a hobby.

If it makes it any easier, you aren't alone bud. Me, you, millions of other fellas are going through same or worse ahit like us.
>>
>>17583479
This.
It gets a lot easier once you realize that women aren't capable of love or loyalty.
>>
>>17583492
>.

haha fucking love the pic man. How long did it take to get back on your feet again?

Also what can I do right now so I can go to sleep? I just did a long bike ride.
>>
File: 1474239168023.jpg (687KB, 1500x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1474239168023.jpg
687KB, 1500x1023px
https://youtu.be/gXvRr9M6O0c

I've been through that hurt a few times. Friends many times with my shoulder or dollar buying them drinks to drown out the memories. People torn up, me torn up, but you can't turn away from the truth of it all being over. Accept that and move forward. Yes, it's sad, but life is often fucking crushing.

It's the risk of opening up to another person. That cylinder is spinning every day and nothing cares if the hammer hits. You were brave and crazy enough to jump into love so you should have the guts to stick out this storm.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x1136px
>>17583583
It took about a month of giving up on life.
I been fucking this thick female just to get my mind off of her , which slowly worked during that month. Im going back to the gym just did an hour of cardio and can't sleep either , and I have work in 5 hours.

Just gotta think about it man. you think she's depressed over you or is she out there enjoying some cock while you weep.
>>
>>17583664
That's the girl I'm fucking at the moment btw.

Lol I did the stupidest shit tho , I was inlove , did a week trip where I spent 2,000 , and it was over a month later.

Could be worse.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.