[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new, labor-intensive job wears me out so much. When I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ramensasha.jpg (499KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ramensasha.jpg
499KB, 1000x1000px
My new, labor-intensive job wears me out so much. When I'm at home, all I can do is numbly surf the internet.

How do I get my personal life back?
>>
You don't.
>>
What job? I had the same experience the first 3-4 months on the job, but eventually your muscles will grow and adjust to the work and you'll be a lot less tired after
>>
>>17583243
UPS pre-loading.

Damn it, I've been her for six months now and I'm still so tired all day.
>>
>>17583257
How much are you eating? As a six foot ish male doing that sort of work you need about 3000 calories a day. If you eat the normal amount (2000ish) you'll no doubt be sluggish and nor will you build muscle to make the work easier later
>>
>>17583282
Turkey and swiss almost every day. Sometimes spaghetti.

I snack way too much though. Yeah, I don't eat right.
>>
>>17583287
Yeah. Do bulk meal prep. I do it for athletics, but it's basically the same. Sunday make lunch/dinner for Monday through Wednesday, Wednesday do the same for Thursday/Friday/Saturday, rinse and repeat. I usually do toast with peanut butter and a banana with some yogurt and other fruit in the morning, but you could definitely make oatmeal or something in bulk for the week.

Make sure you're getting enough carbs, especially with rigorous exercise you should be hitting 3-3.5k/day with 50-60% of that as carbs. Keep them complex though (whole wheats, brown rice, etc.) because simple carbs (white bread, candy, etc.) just mess with your blood sugar.
>>
>>17583427
Thanks!
>>
quit. physical labor is for machines.
>>
>>17583282

This. I had a temp job loading trucks at a warehouse and you gotta think of yourself as a machine, as sad as that is. You're going to adapt but you're now making yourself run on damn near empty every day. Adjust your diet and watch your every movement at work. You could be doing shit wrong or being inefficient.
>>
>>17583082
You need to get stronger. Hit the gym and build muscle and stamina so you won't be as tired. Your body will then get used to the stress and all the physical you go through.
>>
>>17583608
Don't go to the gym op. Assuming you're working 5 days a week. Just eat more, get good sleep.
>>
>>17583287
These anons are right. Balance food, sleep and hydration; that'll bring you back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.