[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> me at the park > kids playing nearby > one, about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1520592.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
> me at the park
> kids playing nearby
> one, about 13 14 starts meowing at me
> trying to get my attention
> I give in, look at her
> she's got the fuck me eyes
> Im rude to her so she goes away
> struggling to not think about fucking her

I'm 22. Does this go away, or will I think like this forever? Are these normal desires?
>>
>>17582368
Despite what it's politically correct to think, the female human body becomes fertile at 12, and our instincts obviously do what they do, even though fucking a girl whose brain and knowledge of love isn't fully developed yet is an immoral act.
>>
>>17582368
Get yourself some mental help. Don't become a monster. You don't have to ruin anybody's life. If you want to you can change. But get some help.
>>
Jesus mother was 12
Muhammeds wife was 9
>>
>>17582368

A 13 year old girl doesn't have fuck me eyes. That's all in your mind because you're a sick fuck.
>>
>>17582368
If you wish charges for sexual assault on a underaged minor, sure go for it.

Enjoy getting assraped in prison by niggers.
>>
>>17582417
You'd be surprised

T. 98
>>
>>17582368

If this happens often, get a shrink (physiologist).

Not because you are a monster or whatever. But talk about this with someone. Sort it out. Maybe it's just an idea and you'll forget it in a while.
>>
>>17582432

>You'd be surprised

No. No I wouldn't, because I'm not attracted to 13 year old girls.
>>
>>17582453
First of all i'm not OP
Second that's not what i meant fucko
What i meant was that, having been to middle school quite recently compared to the rest of this board, i can assure you that morals nowadays are non-existent and even 13 years old can be a bunch of fucking whores.
>>
>>17582490
No
>>
>>17582453
>Kids going through puberty with raging hormones don't have the fuck me eyes

Yeah, OK

That being said though, you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>17582492
Wow you absolutely destroyed me over there senpai
>>
>>17582453
Hahaha you fucking idiot you talk like you were never 13. Girls are just as horny as boys at that age you prude.

>>17582368
Get a hobby dumbass before you do something that you'll regret forever.
>>
>>17582437
>physiologist

i don't think a physiologist will help OP, but a psychologist or psychiatrist might help.

OP if you are genuinely concerned, then you should 100% speak to a professional ASAP. They will see that you are having preliminary thoughts, and that you are seeking help, and will have no reason to turn you in if that's something you're worried about.

if you are found out before you seek help, you will look much worse.
>>
>>17582519

Damn corrector! Yeah, that's what I meant.
>>
File: stablestar.jpg (14KB, 236x310px) Image search: [Google]
stablestar.jpg
14KB, 236x310px
>>17582417
Really?
Stable Star was banging rock stars from the age of 12.
>>
>>17582501
If you think I need to write a detailed explanation on why you're wrong, you're just being difficult on purpose.
>>
>>17582515

>Hahaha you fucking idiot you talk like you were never 13. Girls are just as horny as boys at that age you prude.

You can justify trying to fuck 13 year old girls if you want. I'm going to go ahead and tap out of that conversation if you don't mind.
>>
>>17582536
Ok honey :*
>>
>>17582494
>>17582515
>>17582532

There's something you should know about the sexual development of children.

Children may participate in sexual curiosity and experimentation but at 13 years old if a girl knows what fucking is and actively wants to fuck strange adults she meets at a park there is something wrong with her, psychologically.

Children are sexually experimental at ages far younger than 13 but the difference in their development is how adults help shape those sexual urges into healthy and age appropriate channels. If an adult takes advantage of this sexual curiosity its unequivocally abuse.

A 12 year old should not be having sex, ESPECIALLY with adults.

I.E., I don't care how sexually curious my daughter is, I don't want her hanging out anywhere near some mid-twenties scum bag that routinely ruminates on memories of little children giving him "fuck me" eyes.
>>
>>17582566
What if that mid-twenties scum bag in the park was the next Jeff Beck, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Marc Bolan, Alice Cooper, or Robert Plant?
>>
>>17582410
>Muhammeds wife was 9
yeah but he didn't fuck her until she was 11
>>
>>17582566
We're not encouranging OP to rape little girls my strawmanning friend, we're just saying that nowadays girls aren't as pure as they... never really were but at least pretended to be.
>>
>>17582580
Thats actually better going then some of the guys here on /adv/ who spend 3 years crushing on a girl that isn't even their wife.
>>
>>17582368
>>17582368
I work with quite a lot of ~13 year old kids at my job

You fucking bet they give you the fuck me eyes it's the only time I hate the fact I'm attractive cause it's weird as fuck. Some do it while I'm talking to their parents, they have no fucking modesty.

But yes OP if you're actually considering fucking them please get out of there
>>
>>17582584

>we're just saying that nowadays girls aren't as pure as they... never really were but at least pretended to be

Children have always experimented sexually. I was talking more about adult's response to this as opposed to how the children handle it.

In my mind, a child cannot be "slutty", only troubled. A child is a reflection of their upbringing, so posts like this >>17582599 concern me because instead of coming from a place of worry you have fully grown adults calling children whores instead of making attempts to curb the behavior and educate them.

Children don't know any better. That's why they're children.

>>17582575

>What if that mid-twenties scum bag in the park was the next Jeff Beck, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Marc Bolan, Alice Cooper, or Robert Plant?

Then Jeff Beck, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Marc Bolan, Alice Cooper, or Robert Plant would find my boot up their ass.
>>
>>17582599
OP here. I'm not considering it, just fantasizing it. I understand why it's wrong to fuck kids, which is why I don't, & can say with confidence won't ever. But it makes talking to them a little uncomfortable when they are definitely attracted to me.

>>17582566
I appreciate this post. It helps to think in that context.
>>
My dad married my mom when he was 24 and she was 14. This was during the 90s
>>
>>17582632
Kek dude I work in a music store am I supposed to give the kids a lecture of how to look at people? It's a place of business not sleepover camp

And I realize kids go through that shit, so did I but I never made lovey dovey eyes at some fuck at a store 10 years older with my mom next to me. Everything has a time and place and it's uncomfortable getting eyefucked while trying to sell something
>>
>>17582696
What the actual fuck

You have to green text this now
>>
>>17582417
Used to happen to me, at that age they are newly horny and don't know how to hide it.
>>
>>17582368
What were you doing at the park, near the playground?
>>
>>17582368
Just fap to some loli doujins.
Real life lolis are annoying as fuck anyway.
>>
>>17582453
>>
>>17582453 e-reader ending now or you're gay. you know damn well you seen plenty 13 year old girl that you are attracted to
>>
>>17582696
That's kind of really fucking gross
>>
>>17583452
I just got back from a failed social interaction. I was there to see my little brothers & sisters so I could lighten my mood with some real love, except they weren't home. So I decided to wait for them at the park, which is right next to their house.
>>
File: 1470102612195.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470102612195.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>Senior year of high school
>Spring break, went down to Fort Myers FL with my mom, brother, uncle, and aunt to stay in this bomb ass hotel
>Drank rum and tanned at the pool 24/7
>Blonde girl who was around 5'6 with huge tits and a nice ass keeps looking at me
>I have sunglasses on, so I can see her looking at me but she can't see me
>She would always be with this other girl who was shorter then her and much less developed
>I assumed the hot one was around 16/17, and the other to be around 13 and was the younger sister
>My brother starts hanging out with the younger one
>I leave for a while
>Ask my brother later at dinner
>"So, do you know how old the taller one is?"
>"yeah they're both 13"

You're fine OP. As long as you aren't going to try anything. Some girls develop quickly, and you saw one of them.

Also tons of guys in my senior class would have taken the opportunity I didn't take.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.