[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend does not enjoy blowjobs, and instead insists that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Big_Picture.jpg (78KB, 550x813px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Picture.jpg
78KB, 550x813px
My boyfriend does not enjoy blowjobs, and instead insists that I lick his balls.
Is this normal?
I don't particularly like it, but I am submissive by nature and eager to please him. I have to do it several times a week.
I know it isnt because I'm terrible at it. I have only had two other boyfriends, and they've told me on several occasions that I'm the best they've had. Current bf even said so earlier in the relationship, but he says this feels better.
Has this happened to anyone else, or is it something weird only a select few enjoy? I'm not the most experienced in these matters
>>
File: tumblr_oay67pU08j1uwqxako1_400.jpg (33KB, 308x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oay67pU08j1uwqxako1_400.jpg
33KB, 308x248px
Well OP it is not that weird for guys to like their balls being played with . If he isn't into blowjobs that is weird but also okay. If he cums from being licked there it is all the same. But if it is extremely uncomfortable you should talk to him about it. I mean relationships are going to get weird.
>>
>>17582275
It's a thing for your bf.

It was until my mid-thirties, with a dirty skank, that I learned I liked to receive rimjobs.

Just tell him that you'd like to feel your head-giving capabilities more appreciated.

He's not broken or weird, is just a thing he likes.
>>
>>17582299
I'm not disgusted by it. I've just never heard of this being a thing before.

>>17582316
Did this for him a year and a half into our relationship. He was super into it for about a week, then he said it made him feel "weird" and "gay". He hasn't asked me to since.
>>
>>17582275
No, that's not normal, but if it doesn't bother you that much, why question it?
>>
>>17582341
Just curious.
>>
Kinda fucking weird t b h. One of my exes used to lick my balls while jacking me off and it felt alright, and i didn't mind it compared to just a BJ because she was really bad at it (I'd feel her teeth all the time). My other ex was fucking fantastic at sucking dick and I wouldn't want her to do anything but suck the dick, licking my balls would be a waste of time
>>
>>17582345
Personally I find foot fetish ridiculous, disgusting, outright weird and un-sexy, one of the few things that really kills the mood for me.

But to each their own. Your BF likes his balls sucked. And you please him. It's just HIS thing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.