[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get weed withdrawals. Over the past week, they've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I get weed withdrawals. Over the past week, they've been intense, but I've made it a full seven days with no smoke. I typically smoke 5+ bowls daily.

I really want to take one hit. However, I don't understand science. Will taking one hit "reset" the withdrawals.... or can I get away with a one hit and quit without re triggering what I just went through?
>>
>>17582009
No. That's not how you solve anything. Your withdrawal is totally normal and WILL absolutely go away if you can TOUGH it for a few more days.

It's the weirdest feeling two weeks after you quit. The fog and the dread just lifts away. Trust me on this one OP.
>>
>>17582009
One hit will not reset anything.
Can you take just one hit, though?
>>
>>17582101
Bummer. But yes, it's a crazy feeling right?

>>17582112
How sure are you of this? Any personal experience?

And yes, I can take just one hit... but probably best to wait another week and see how I feel.
>>
weed withdrawals? what're your symptoms?
>>
>>17582217
I typed this long ass post and 4chan wouldn't let me post it, said it was spam.

Basically, extreme insomnia, extreme mood swings, 24/7 sweating, couldn't eat for a week, didn't sleep for 3 days, almost beat my girlfriend kind of withdrawals.

At one point I had to take benzos to make it through the week, which is like using a bazooka to kill a fly.
>>
>>17582304
That's normal for me, but I'm a binge user and take ridiculously high doses. Usually goes away between one and two weeks. The good news for you is that I can actually reduce my tolerance even when smoking multiple times a day as long as it was much less than I was previously smoking. If you have the self control to swing it, smoking before your biggest meal to keep yourself from wasting away from nothing a few times during a t break is acceptable.
>>
>>17582304
Dont smoke buddy, its been 4 months since I quit. I was trying to quit for years, because 1 toke turns into just another, and then its, "oh, well I want to smoke an occasional joint, I dont wanna quit altogether.."

And then you chevk in on yourself and realize youre still smoking daily. Maybe this isnt everybody, but if youre like me and love the shit, one toke makes things worse.

You made it a week man! Youre a huge portion of the way there! They say 21 days to make or break a habit. Keep plugging away buddy :)
>>
>>17582331
Me again, want to add that things start to feel really good once youre head clears up. Im super proud of myself for quitting, I still crave now and then but its worth it to feel better and lessy oogy all the time. Oogy should be a word..
>>
OP here. I just want to thank everyone for the responses. You've all given me things to think about and some hope. Good luck to you all!
>>
Lol, weed withdrawals.

Look man, I get antsy when I don't smoke for a while, too. But you aren't going through withdrawals. Weed does not contain any physicalyl addictive agents, and anyone who tells you otherwise a) doesn't know anything about weed and b) doesn't know anything about withdrawals.

>a bloo bloo this is what stoners actually believe
No, you're literally wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.