[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break up with my girlfriend madly in love with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1470541575326.png (151KB, 320x273px) Image search: [Google]
1470541575326.png
151KB, 320x273px
I am 23, never had a gf before and got one this summer while I was doing my job. I gave her my number, expecting nothing at all but she replied and we are together now. Trouble is that she is quite different, different music taste, different religious and cultural background (she is muslim), doesn't like to hang out with my friends but she is madly in love with me.

I never expected a relationship out of this. She doesn't want sex but often blows me. But I feel nothing for her. I made the mistake of saying "I love you", it just came out of my mouth without thinking. But now, with my 2 jobs, full time student, training, family and the fact that I am barely attracted to her I just can't continue.

How do I break up? Do I just meet up with her at a café and tell it's over?
>>
Yeah. Do the right thing. Break up. The sooner the better.
>>
> Do I just meet up with her at a café and tell it's over?
Sure, why not. It doesn't matter that much how you do it, the result is going to be the same. If I were you I wouldn't do it in public though, you don't know how she'll react.
>>
File: 1470606683201.jpg (15KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1470606683201.jpg
15KB, 260x260px
>>17581460
>you don't know how she'll react.

I think we already know how it's going to end.

Don't do it in public, let her Allahu Akbar in front of her house.
>>
>>17581450
>>17581460
Just tell me...how? I feel like such a gigantic piece of shit. Looking back at it, I shouldn't even have looked at her but she has a great ass. I just kept hanging out with her because it's the first time I ever had female attention. I wanted to act more douchey or do unattractive things that would make her go away. Or just spoil her, have a good time and when the time comes, I would break up with her
>>
>>17581482
Just be nice.
If you don't really feel attracted to her, you need to do it.
Tell her it doesn't seem like a good fit and you don't want to lead her on and waste her time.
>>
>>17581478
accept this won't end well. Is she very psycho?
She won't like it... you can only prepare for consequences if she is psycho. That is litterally all you can do.
>>
>muslim
!! الله أكبر
Enjoy the new bombings in your area
>>
>>17581665
She qualified herself as very possesive. I guess she is psycho. What can I expect?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.