[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last longer in bed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 79669744.jpg (82KB, 481x356px) Image search: [Google]
79669744.jpg
82KB, 481x356px
How do you last longer in bed ? Is there a proven way ?

Basically I have been going out with my gf now for nearly 4 years and I have noticed that how long I last in bed with her has decreased over the years, and Im not sure why that is.

The sex is still good, and she doesn't seem to mind too much or at all considering how I always get her off in one way or the other (either eating her out before I cum, or rubbing her afterwards)

I would like to last longer for myself since I enjoy the sex so much.
Is this just a natural progression for couples?

Its also important to note that we are a long distance couple so we only see each other on weekends sometimes spending two weeks apart, is it just because I am not having sex as much and so cum quicker ?

Any advice would help!
Thanks
>>
take things slower, don't focus on not climaxing, and maybe also don't approach sex as a mean to reach orgasm but as an intimate activity with your partner, which may or may not end in a climax.
>>
"I have sex, I'm always thinking about the pavement
So I can avoid premature ejaculation"
>>
Bumping because I have the same problem

WOULD using a death grip while masturbating really help decrease sensitivity? I'm at a point where I don't care if I don't Cum anymore during sex I just want to last.
>>
>>17581056
No, deathgrip will just lead to you not feeling anything anymore and hence losing the erection sooner or later.

I know I have some positions where I basically instantly cum so I try to avoid those early on. Then you can edge, slowing down before climaxing, use the time to show some love (like making out inbetween fucking).

Eat healthy, sleep well and exercise. Get rid of stress in your life. These will generally increase your health and testosterone.
>>
>>17581107
WILL edging every day for 20. Minutes help?
>>
>>17581117
don't know if it has a positive or negative effect, just do it when you're having sex.
>>
>>17580891
Don't nut for a week or until you're super horny. Then have a lot of foreplay. Try buzz saw or horns goat weed if that helps.
>>
>>17580891

Are cut or uncut.

If you are uncut, you can expose your glans for about 30 min. a day, until it hardens a bit and looses some sensibility, making you last longer.
>>
File: 1473878159348.gif (1MB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
1473878159348.gif
1MB, 400x4136px
Foreplay is your friend anon
>>
>>17581056
death gripping will just make masturbation harder, and sex/maintaining an erection more difficult and less pleasurable
>>
>>17580891
>start exercising if you don't already
>edge yourself 5-10 times before cumming while fapping
>be comfortable with your partner, focusing too much on yourself/your partner's pleasure can be bad for overall endurance
>switch positions if you feel too close to cumming
you might have some luck with one of those fleshlite trainers, or a similar product
>>
>>17581596
what the hell is edging?
>>
>>17581697
When you act edgy with your dick
>>
>>17581713
oh ok thanks senpai xD

>I searched it up after posting and now know what it is. thank you
>>
>>17581697
stimulating Close to the Point of no return before an ejaculation, but stopping before.
then again stimulating Close to it and stopping again.
etc etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control
>>
>>17581765
or stimulating just enough to stay on the edge (ha!) of orgasm, but never do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.