[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want lots of money without working hard. I lift weights and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (142KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 866x1300px
I want lots of money without working hard.

I lift weights and have a large dick (8") do you recon I could make a good living off stripping?
I will never whore myself out though.

What other jobs are easy and pay well?

Recon I could marry a rich old woman?

Any rich old woman want to marry a buff, young trophy husband.
>>
Stripping seems harder than attending meetings. I mean one involves a lot of physical moving and the other is just relaxing in a chair throwing out thoughts if you feel like it.

Are you sure you have the "hard work" thing figured out? what do you want with the money anyway?
>>
>>17580763

Stripping is hard as fuck bro. You gotta keep it hard for fatties and 2/10's while letting them feel all over you. Then of course their 600lb friend wants to be carried off her feet just like you did with their 120lb friend.

The only job that's easy and pays well is anything in the illicit drug trade. Extremely high profits, endless demand, and no taxes

To land an old rich woman, I know it sounds kind of cliche but take a job as a pool boy and try to get jobs in neighborhoods with alot of lonely Stepford wives.

Or you can actually let go of your greed for materialistic things and do whatever you have a passion for
>>
>>17580763

>you're not gay but

>$20 = $20? Right?
>>
>>17580776
I'm not unintelligent, and I could hold down a normal office job, but it's so uninspiring and boring I really don't want to.

I want The easy way out. I don't want to live the grind.

>>17580784
I chuckeled a bit, I know it won't be all smooth sailing, I guess I'm asking if stripping is a good choice? What are my choices?

Perhaps getting a pool boy job at a country club isn't such a bad idea... Perhaps I'll meet like minded people who can give me advice

>>17580822
r-right
>>
>>17580855
>I guess I'm asking if stripping is a good choice? What are my choices?

Drug trade, sex trade

Make drugs, sell drugs, traffic drugs. It's a multibillion dollar industry and theyre always looking for people with low skill who wanna make alot of money

Prositution is safer as cops crack down on it less than drugs, but you're apparently too uppity to suck a dick for $20. If you don't want to whore yourself out, you can always whore other people out
>>
>>17580763

>vacation to Bali
>run Tinder/Badoo again
>katjing... Jackpot
>>
>>17581040
What
>>
>>17581366

>did this last week
>Balinese woman gave different standards
>have fun
>>
>>17580892
That would imply that OP has friends who he could whore out. Or people skills to meet hoes to whore out. He doesn't have either.
>>
>>17580784
You forgot to mention the risk involved in the drug trade. If it was simply as luxurious as you made it seem in your post everyone would be doing it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.