[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over people? I'm not really looking for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
346KB, 439x500px
How do you get over people? I'm not really looking for a definitive answer, it's more so a discussion question.
I myself recently got turned down but it's fine. She had her own reasons and I'm not going to be a dick about it. Everything seemed fine though, and I still find myself having feelings for her. I mostly just go through the days with my feelings and hope one day that I'll lose them.
So, what do you do to get over someone?
>>
one night stands
getting super deep involved in your hobbies
masturbating like crazy
talking to other girls (they LOOOOOOVE wouldn't hearts just play that up bro) (also try skype threads on soc for that, make sure to ask for nudes hehehehe)
>>
stop dwelling on it
>>
Stay busy, find new hobbies, second job, etc. For me I find activities that better myself in someway helped the most, physical(lifting and running) intellectually (reading fiction/non-fiction) mentally (meditation) financially (2nd job/donating plasma). I started keeping a calendar to minimize downtime, at first you may need to force yourself to go out and do these things and there will always be some upset/hurt feelings but this will minimize them. This is basically what I did after getting out of a 2 year relationship that was extremely unhealthy and was the first girl I ever loved. Think about who you want to be in all aspects of life set goals and make plans to achieve them then not only are you bettering yourself but also keeping busy and when you emerge on the otherside you will be better for it all around. Most important thing to remember is all feelings/state of mind is temporary and it WILL change enjoy the good times and weather the bad. Good luck with everything
>>
try new hobbies, meet new people, be open and challenge yourselfe.

Talk to girls or boys with no intention and experience how they make you feel. start questioning if the other one makes you feel good rather than worrying about if they like you
>>
It takes time, give yourself time to grieve but don't wallow.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.