[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matches on Tinder - what am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 20160917_180907[1].jpg (473KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_180907[1].jpg
473KB, 1920x2560px
>got tinder
>omg will totally get chicks now
>swipes all girls
>even low hanging fruits
>still no matches.

what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>17580631
Lookin like a broke ass Chris Pratt
>>
Your pictures emphasize your low socioeconomic status, or perhaps your lack of interest in boasting socioeconomic status. Fashion and education is one of the ways we can "trick" people into thinking we're a big deal, so you can just boast that stuff to seem classy. Getting back to the pictures, just take some tips from other guy's photos. They might be at their favorite place, dressed well with the light hitting them perfectly, maybe even taking a picture on a good camera.
>>
>>17580631
the look is an acquired taste also think about your profile, something you're saying might turn people off. Finally, fuck em. Your value isn't based on tinder swipes
>>
>>17580631
lmao
>>
>>17580647
adding to this, up the quality of your photo like I said, but keep your modesty. modesty is an attractive feature to anyone with sense.
>>
>>17580651
>the look is an acquired taste
individuality matters tho. he's attractive enough to pull off his own look.
>>
Don't bother with Tinder if you're not at least 9/10. Even the fatties have high standards.
>>
>>17580667
and I didn't say he wasn't but individuality matters in tastes too and if you're hanging yourself out like a slab of meat to people then you can't complain if they're not interested in your version of attractive. Clearly he's not appealing to these people and since he seems set on continuing to try (don't know why) he needs to decide if pulling off his own look is more important than getting people to swipe right.
>>
>>17580691
Its not that the fatties have high standards its male 7 - 9 giving to any low number girl regardless.

Girls don't even have to work any more to get sex from a high figure male. As soon as men get some dignity back and become choosy for where dick goes girls will have an easier time.
>>
Camera in picture screams friendless loser.
>>
>>17580631
try without the beard I guess
>>
>>17580631

>do Not loose the beard.
>use some gel on top like Beckham
>try Badoo or Fetlife
>use some pics with friends to show social status
>have fun
>keep your standards and principles
>>
Move to a city or to somewhere with lots of brown people. You're basically kryptonite for gooks. Since you said that you 'swiped all girls', I'm guessing you're not in a densely populated area where casual relations are most viable.
>>
The picture makes you look like a fucking serial killer.

>that crime scene wall
>that dead eyed look
>that non-smile smile

you look fine but goddamn that's not a good picture
>>
Your phone is so shitty that I can't confirm if you're a hobo or a hipster.
>>
>>17580631
As a femanon, I feel like you have two different looks going on. Your hair says clean suburban yuppie, but your beard says edgy hipster, or maybe hippy, or maybe lumberjack. Trim the beard a bit for now, and then either let it all grow a bit, or keep the beard trimmed to the same level as the hair.

I like beards, but proportion is important.
>>
>>17581284
There's a third look, the soulless eye stare.
>>
>>17581301
Really? I see humor in the eyes.
>>
>>17581303
Agree with you anon, he seems like a nice dude. Naive but misguided
>>
>>17580631
shave ur beard and trim ur hair. no one wants to go out with someone who looks like elvis presley starving in the woods.
>>
Tinder is easy. Just follow these steps.
>Have at least one good picture
>Swipe right like there's no tomorrow
That's it
>>
>>17580631
Worst fear in a bind date for wyminz is that the guy turns out to be a serial killer.

Worst fear in a blind date for men is that the girl turns out a fatty mcfaterson.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.