[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to Become shorter ?? I'm 5'5"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Is there a way to
Become shorter ??

I'm 5'5" and a girl I know that's not tall but I never get to wear heels bc I'll be taller than most ppl and I'd rather be 5'5" with heels on, and I just think it's cuter to be short, like ideally I'd wanna be 5'3"

Is there an actual real way to become shorter? I heard that squats can make you shorter but probably not a lot and temporarily? Anyone know?
>>
>>17580626
Where the fuck do you live?
I am 5'6", and even with heels I get to 5'10 I'm shorter than most guys.

You cannot become shorter anyway.
>>
>>17580626
Giving yourself a devastating spinal injury sound do the trick
>>
>>17580632
In mass.. Lol
Idk I already feel super taller than a lot of people, but maybe it's just in my head.

I didn't really feel like this until my bf makes me feel like I'm a giant bc his last gf was like under 5 ft (he's not short he's 5'11" I think) and he just always says stuff like negatively about me being tall or making comments when his friends gfs come up that I'm taller than them.. And everyone's always like ur not even tall but I hate it
>>
>>17580632

I literally
Should start making comments about guys that are above 6 feet so then he can feel Incompetent being compared to guys that are abnormally tall since he compares me to Girls that are abnormally Short
>>
You're dating a manlet and he's got you thinking - you're - the one that's too tall. Damn, what a pimp
>>
>>17580648
Why do you Write like That?
>>
>>17580644
Your boyfriend is a douche.
If he complains about your height and you being taller than someone, just tell him "Yeah, your dick is smaller than my ex boyfriend's/your friend's, but I don't make such a huge deal about it." Or if you don't want to be a total bitch, yeah, comment on the height.
Don't let him talk shit about you for being average height. If he didn't like it, he could date someone else instead of bothering you with his shit.
>>
>>17580656
I mean he's not short he's like 5'11 or something
>>
>>17580671
Sorry I'm typing on my phone and it's annoying to do

>>17580672
Yeah it really gets to me. Like we were talking about skydiving and yes I'm 5'5 (I'm actually 5'4 1/2) and I'm pretty thin for my height (about 114 which is a small bmi) and I was just like oh do you have to be a certain size to do that? And he was like no so and sos Gf did it and she weighs less than you, well she's smaller than you, shorter than you. It made me feel bad bc ice had eating disorders in the past (and also I don't think she weighs less than me even if she was shorter bc to be my weight for my height it's not really normal and average (unless ur a teenage girl who hasn't grown yet.. I feel like he basically compares me to girls who haven't even finished growing like wtf), I'm constantly on a diet bc I've had body problems my whole life
>>
I'm a 5'6" guy and my gf is 5'10". Your bf is a massive insecure faggot. You should dump him.
>>
>>17580700

Seriously it irks me when guys who are the same height or a couple inches taller than me have been interested in me and never made me feel like I was tall or seemed interested in super short girls/ checks them out and stufff and talks about how I'm taller than ppls girlfriends like ugh.
>>
>>17580700
In America and the UK short guys are heavily stigmatized.
>>
>>17580644
Break him up. If he was in love with you,he would see you great,and he wouldn't say things like that
>>
>>17580686
girl that doesnt really sound like him making fun of you or commenting on your height, he was literally answering your question of whether or not you can skydive. he could have left out the part with friends gf, but that part was to reasssure you that it was doable, not to make you feel bad about your height or weight. if he really is abusing you tho, that's not healthy for you if you've had an eating disorder. if he isn't sensitive to that (or maybe he doesn't even know) then maybe you should talk to him about toning down height/weight talk (also: don't be confrontational and passive aggressive like countering him by comparing him to other dudes). just tell him you don't like that.

or you can just cut off your feet.
>>
>>17580730

Idk tho. I think he does it on purpose. He makes comment a lot that make me feel like I'm too tall.. When I'm not and I never felt too tall unlt he stared making me feel like that
>>
>>17580733
hmm he's probably making you feel insecure to manipulate you if that's the case. confront him about THAT if you really think he's just being a douche to make you feel bad, and, most likely, break up with him. sounds like he's toxic and might trigger another anorexia episode (im assuming its anorexia)
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>Tfw am a 5'7 girl and wouldn't have it any other way
>>
>>17580737

I've had anorexia and bulimia and everytning in between. I still don't eat normally and I'm like a couple lbs from being underweight and a lot of clothes don't fit me.

And yeah idk. I kinda been wanting to break up w him for a while. Not just bc of this of this being the main reason . This is barely a reason. I guess it adds up thoo to about how I feel about him as a person idk
>>
>>17580644
>he's not short he's 5'11"
>>
>>17580626
Your height is the least of your concern. I'd start with your attitude first and gradually move onto your maturity
>>
>>17580747

Is 5'11" short ? Isn't that average ?
>>
>>17580756
average is never enough for women
>>
>>17580656
kek that dude sounds based af

Also more likely OP is insane and her bf probably didn't say anything offensive, which explains this >>17580686
>>
>>17580626
Reading anything you write makes me want to shoot myself. Holy shit, your boyfriend probably hates himself. I bet you randomly talk shit about him to your 'friends' and invent fake conflict.
>>
>>17580777

It just makes it more hillarious that all the ratchet bitches in this thread are all "omg your boyfriend is a jerk dump him"
>>
You're insecure as hell and probably moderately nuts, judging by your posts. You're not at all tall, and many men like tall girls; they just feel insecure that a tall girl will look down on their height.

I'd tell you to chill and enjoy being tall, but at 5'5'' you aren't remotely tall.
>>
>>17580626
just find a taller dude
im 6', 5'5" is pretty ideal for me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.