[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ this thing has been bugging me for a few days now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ this thing has been bugging me for a few days now, I was hoping you could give me a helping hand with it.

I've been dating this girl for a week now, and she's really great, I mean it. I get along with her like I've never had with anyone, I love all about her. But there's one thing that has been bothering me- she's good friends with her ex. Now I'm not sickly jealous, neither am I a controlling type- if I'm in a relationship with her I trust her enough to belive she won't fuck every guy she meets. I'm also in no position to tell her what to do and what not to do- it's her own fucking life. She dosn't tell me what I can/can't do, works both ways.

But despite all that- it still makes me a bit uncomfortable. She's been firends with the guy for like a decade, then theye were dating for 3 years and they broke up a while ago. Yet still she calls him when she's drunk, meets up with him every now and then. How do I deal with it? What do you think I should do about this?
>>
>>17580621
Questions:

You've been dating for a week and love all about her?
So what if she calls the dude? Is he a nice dude? Do you know him well enough to judge intentions? Why are you so bothered about this? It's been a week.

Listen, tthere's literally no way for you to say anything to her without coming off as a dumbass. Also you can't ever win this. She's known him a decade, you've been here a week. The only person who has a problem is you so learn to deal or leave the situation.
>>
>>17580621
>good friends with her ex
>calls him when she's drunk
You're right to be suspect, if you stick it out and she gets preggers anytime in the future I'd demand a test to see if the baby is yours.
>>
>>17580621
I wouldn't stand by gf to be friend with her ex.
Explain her that this makes you uncomfortable
Also,don't you have problem if she goes out,drinking,without you?
>>
>>17580636
More or less a figure of speech, I'm not literally in love with her. I have no idea, I've decided it's better if we don't talk about our exes- why would we do that? I know she's been in a toxic one, she's been hurt, but I didn't inquire any further, why would I want to hurt her by making her talk aboutthings she doesn't want to talk about?
>>
>>17580657
My*
>>
>>17580657
What is it, nazi Germany? What, you'd put your girlfriend on a leash, tell her what she can and can't do?
>>
>>17580665
Btw I am a girl,and I wouldn't like to go out drinking without my bf, also if he let me do it I wouldn't believe that he loves me seriously.
Also I would never stay friend with an ex
>>
>>17580621
come on OP. You are dating she isn't really a gf so use this period to access if there are deal breakers for you or not. I guarantee if this bothers you now multiply this by ten if you make it a year. Having said that you aren't really in any position of power to even ask her about her "friend". She'll choose him over you in a heart beat. Who knows, maybe as you guys know each other better she becomes enamored by you and stops running to him daily but I doubt it. This won't be the first relationship that never had a chance because one partner has not moved on from their last.
>>
>>17580621
>What do you think I should do about this?
don't date a girl that is not over her ex and still dating him
>>
>>17580676
all of those sounds like your problems though
>>
>>17580659
I was feeling especially cheerful, until you said "not literally"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.