[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What'a up /adv/, Been browsing 4chan on and off for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7625.gif (469KB, 220x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7625.gif
469KB, 220x239px
What'a up /adv/,

Been browsing 4chan on and off for about 10 years now, and I can honestly say that today is my first time on this sub.

My situation: I have a single older woman that has lived next door for my entire existence. She's shy, a bit of a shut in, and the only visitors I have seen come to her home are her mother and brother. Typically I only see her when she comes home from work, or comes outside to maintain her lawn/landscaping/garden. Personally I find her very attractive and always make a point to smile and wave when I see her, and she always reciprocates.

She must be lonely, I don't know how the fuck she couldn't be given the scenario. How do I come onto her and express interest to somebody that is not only much older, but also so reserved?
>>
>>17580321
>She must be lonely

Huge assumption.
>>
>>17580321
Strike a conversation, keep striking coversations, mow her lawn. Eventually she'll become less reclusive towards you.
Maybe one day she invites you inside for whatever readson.
Once theres an established comfort betweet you two, you either make a subtle move and see how she reacts. Or straight up confess your attraction and ask her what she thinks, then suggest a physical relationship from there on..

Boom done.
>>
>>17580354
I'm pretty inclined to agree with you, that may be my downfall in assuming that she is lonely/ even looking for any intimate interaction with another person.
>>
>>17580321
>single older woman

is she close to 50 ? dude..
>>
>>17580380
Yeah. She definitely is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.