[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat mate troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1024x928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1024x928px
So my flat mates might be a thing now. Always hanging out in their respective rooms behind closed doors, rarely inviting me to join them anymore. Being the aspie that I am, this is my mortal weakness. What do? Will provide more details if needed.
>>
>>17580278
be happy for them?
>>
>>17580284
I tried that, and in a way I really am. But on the flip side, they run everything now and I'm condemned to be the third wheel in everything. Which is not what I signed up for, at all.
>>
>>17580278
Eh, I was in a similar situation a few years back. Stayed with a guy and his gf. Felt weird for awhile but eventually just didn't care and do my things. They don't mind me bringing different girls back every weekend so it's all good. For about 6 months... Then she cheated on him, they fought, escalated to physical violence, I had to step in. She didn't want to press charge and he just picked up his stuffs and left. Now that's where it got tough.
>>
>>17580278
Just ask if you can all go out to dinner, bowling or watch a movie. Actively try to insert yourself into their lives again and enjoy the honeymoon period with them.
You have to really make an effort to be supportive of their relationship and be the one making the plans for them, not waiting around for them to invite you out.
People get left behind when they don't try and you may be the one alienating yourself without even realising it.
>>
>>17580297
Then get your own gang of friends.
>>
>>17580423
>you may be the one alienating yourself without even realising it

painfully aware of that

>>17580444
I have, but staying out of the house all the time is not really an option/not what I want.

Thanks for the advice so far, keep it coming.
>>
Alternatively, how do I approach the situation without straight up asking them what's up and putting pressure on their relationship?

I've been in a similar boat before and other people asking your relationship status when you yourself are not so sure, it sucks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.