[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god. I'm a creep. I was sleeping in the same bed as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (13KB, 437x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13KB, 437x337px
Oh god. I'm a creep.

I was sleeping in the same bed as a friend and i kept ttying to put my arm over her and she kept pushing me off, and i realised i was being wierd and apologized, but she told me she feels uneasy around me now.

I don't want to be one of those guys, but I'm just so desperate for any affection. And now i think I've ruined everything.

What can i do? I'm a creep. I don't want to be one
>>
kys
>>
wtf how old are you guys, that isn't even a big deal. Just say hey, sorry, my bad and it won't happen again.If she feels THAT weird about it, I don't know what to tell you but just play it off and continue on as normal
>>
>>17579967
Your only mistake is your didn't rape this bitch, your fucked now on both fronts. You might as well raped her in her mind because she is probably a cunt.
>>
>>17579999
quads never lies
>>
>>17579986
>that isn't even a big deal.
I don't know about you, but if I was making it clear that physical contact wasn't welcome and someone kept doing it, I really wouldn't be happy with that person for doing it and I wouldn't feel comfortable around that person. And even if she was overreacting, her feelings are legitimate.
>>
>>17580003
>I don't know about you, but if I was making it clear that physical contact wasn't welcome and someone kept doing it, I really wouldn't be happy with that person for doing it and I wouldn't feel comfortable around that person

Then you're a cunt too, OP was asleep for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17580014
Uh, I'm pretty sure OP was awake
>>
Why are you sleeping in a bed with someone you're not fucking?
>>
>>17580015
>I was sleeping in the same bed as a friend

If he was conscious then OP is a dumbshit who will have to wait out and see how she reacts.
>>
>>17580019
> kept ttying to put my arm over her and she kept pushing me off
>i realised i was being wierd and apologized
You don't try to do that in your sleep, he wouldn't even realise that he was doing that if he were asleep. And if he were asleep, how the fuck would he realise what he was doing and apologise? Did you only read half the OP or something?
>>
>>17579967
Creepiness is in the eye of the beholder
>>
>>17579967
Why the fuck were you even sharing a bed then? I've shared a bed with a female friend before, but she didn't mind us lying close
>>
>>17580056
You should have just left the bed. If you get friendzoned fuck off and move on.
>>
>>17579967
>kept ttying to put my arm over her
you fucked up, should've gone for the clit first. Only do what you did once they are sufficiently excited.
>>
Don't worry babe. I did some research and the guys on 4chan told me exactly what to do. Hold still cuz your family's corpses look stupid with so many defensive wounds at a classy tea party.

1554LQ8LSkzTY2B9puJaiLcxw9F68RN3Rm
>>
>>17579999
Is love is life
>>
>>17579967
I know exactly how you feel. Just constantly remind yourself that there are certain moments to touch people, and most moments aren't it.
>>
File: 97733865.jpg (91KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
97733865.jpg
91KB, 900x720px
>>17579967
"when you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye" this line basically explains how she feels. so maybe she's the creep for being such weirdo about it. lol
But anyways. She could've been cool about it, didn't have to tell you how uneasy she was, and give the whole relationship tension.
My advice would be to go straight up to her and ask "whats up, i like you, why don't you want this?" and such
Maybe she's not even worth it. You gotta talk and be forward about the specific answers you want. It will really discover a lot about the other person, and vice versa.
>>
>>17580334
>why don't you want this

No. Don't say this.

Say instead something like "hey, sorry about the other night...it's just... I think I like you. If you don't wanna hang out anymore, i understand."
Right now she doesn't feel safe with you because you're a creepy sleep hug guy. Show her that you're just a lovesick little puppy. No girl wants to turn away someone they know likes them (for more than just sex). It's the law of reciprocal attraction
>>
You're not a creep just because that behavior was unwanted. Laying next to a girl (someone it's deemed socially acceptable to touch) and trying to put your arm around her is not some sort of crime. Yes, it's unusual, and so is sleeping with someone you're not fucking (as another poster said). Lots of people are taking their newfound freedom from old cultural norms and making...odd choices.

TL;DR:
Putting your arm around her is not your problem, sleeping next to her is your problem. Putting your arm around her is her problem, and if she has a problem, she shouldn't lay with guys she doesn't want touching her.
>>
You should have said you were half asleep and apologized.
You fucked up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.