[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going On?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Girl that I like is becoming cold and distant out of nowhere. She used to reply to my comments from her snaps and now she just reads them and nothing else. She would reply semi quickly but now? Nothing. I've done nothing wrong to her like at all. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want it to seem like it's a big deal. She probably doesn't see it as a big deal. I would send something, and she would clearly ignore me because, she would post or like something on FB after viewing my comment. I seriously don't understand what's going on and why she's sort of giving me the cold shoulder. When someone else comments on a FB post if hers, she immediately replies. When I do? Nothing.

I've thought long and hard and I seriously cannot understand what I did wrong. I'm probably just over thinking this. What do you guys think? Has this happened to you? What's happening?
>>
>>17579888
yeah happening to me right now. Met this girl at a party, and we hit it off great. Sent me the first snaps, and whenever i replied back she would semi-quickly reply.

she stopped replying all of a sudden and i have no clue why. my best guest is a loss of interest? instincts tell me to move on, but its just a nagging feeling
>>
>>17580207
Yea man, I just find it rude that she doesn't even acknowledge me. Even in person, she doesn't look at me when she talks it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
For some reason she thinks something weird is going on. Don't make it about you, make it about her. Ask "You seem stressed out lately, are you ok?". It's better if you ask this in person so she doesn't have much time to think about it. She'll say something like "yeah, exams are catching up with me lately" and she'll make that her "narrative" even if if it's not completely true. She'll realize she's being weird and then make a conscious effort to be friendlier
>>
>>17580541
I told her that she seemed stressed and she shrugged it off saying no she wasn't. But yea, this same person used to say hi to me eagerly when she saw me and just yesterday, she didn't even say good morning. She also doesn't look at me when I try talking to her she's always looking down on her phone as if she can't even be bothered with me. It just makes me feel like I did something horrible to her when I know I didn't. If the tables were turned, I know our co-workers would make a huge deal about it and start asking me questions.

Should I just ignore her? If so, for how long?
>>
Bump, in a similar boat
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.