[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So my girl just went to a party and got drunk with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Chrissy-Costanza-Boyish-Photo.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Chrissy-Costanza-Boyish-Photo.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
Hey /adv/
So my girl just went to a party and got drunk with one of her closest friends. The thing is, he's an ex and her and I are long distance.
She's incredibly aware of how bad it sounded and offered multiple times at different points to just go home if I felt the slightest bit uncomfortable but I've been with her through thick and thin and trust her 100%.
I've dealt with her ex maybe 10 times however and only trust him about a 60%. I know she wouldn't do anything with him, even if he made moves, but I fear him making irresponsible choices like drinking and driving or possibly raping her even though I highly doubt that would happen.
I can't help but be worried for her well being now and it really made me wonder, was it wrong to say I was okay with it just because I trust her? Or did I make the right call in giving her my faith?
>>
If you trust her, then there shouldn't be a problem. But the fact that you're making this thread indicates that there's something else going on behind this all. You can claim you're okay with this all you want, but we can see right through it.
>>
>>17579879
I'm honestly just worried that something could happen to her that I could have stopped had I just said I wasn't okay with this.
>>
I think you're just worrying because that's how you care. It's good to give her space and trust her. My boyfriend feels the exact same way when I go out and he usually feels better after a bit of affection when I'm back home. If you find yourself acting weird and she's questioning it or maybe feeling insecure just be honest and it'll relieve both parties.
>>
>>17579929
I have no problem being honest.
I just don't know if I made the right call.
Even now that I know that she's home and safe I still wonder if I should have asked her not to go in order to protect her from the possibility of something bad happening ya know?
>>
DONT TALK TO ME OR MY GIRLFRIENDS BOYFRIEND EVER AGAIN
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.