[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with my first long term girlfriend. Reason is that she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2571.jpg (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
39KB, 700x700px
Broke up with my first long term girlfriend. Reason is that she wanted to talk to other guys because she's young and doesn't wanted to be tied down but still wanted to date me.

I suggested an open relationship to see if she was actually serious as a test and she said she was down for it. The girl that I thought I knew so well after all these years just wants to meet new guys for "experience"

Holy fuck what a twist. I cut it off and we haven't spoke since but it's weird being away from someone you've known for so many years. How do I get rid of this? How do I cope?
>>
Quick bump
>>
>>17578978

never ask 'how do i cope'?

you cope by living. its life. people break up. there are little rituals you can do to make yourself better but its a literal matter of 'getting over it' on your own terms.

she probably was honest about what was goign on but its mor ecomplex than that. its not as simple as the way she presents it which is essentially
>oh im totally in love with you and all that jazz, but i neeed to experience this before its too late.

she probably wasnt in love with you, not anymore. or she was but not in the burning passionate way. she wanted something new. she wanted to move on. you werent the one, and there came a point where just growing together wasn't what she wanted.
>>
>>17578978
Just give it time, it will suck for a while. It sounds like you two wanted different things so it's good that you two broke up.
Nice album btw
>>
>>17579315
Yeah that album has helped me through good and bad times
>>
This is pretty much exactly what I went through with my last girlfriend. (Except not only did she want to see other guys, she was the one who was really pushing for the open relationship, and at the end I heavily suspect she'd been fucking other guys behind my back.)

All I can tell you is, you're gonna feel shitty about breaking it off for a while. It might take time to get over her. Hell, it took me a year before I could really get into asking people out again. But eventually you'll heal, new people will start catching your eye, and that's when you'll start feeling ready to move on.

Best advice I can give you is to take things at your own pace. You'll know when you've recovered, until then just have faith that you'll heal from it.
>>
>>17579373
I appreciate you thanks
>>
>>17579445
Sounds like she didn't know what a great thing she had going. If she is willing to just break it off like that after multiple years of being together then you dodged a bullet, sir!
>>
>>17579590
She was a piece of shit human being my friend, thank you so much for the help
>>
>>17579654
Glad the 4chan community could assist!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.