[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the death of a friend /adv/ I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stu.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stu.png
298KB, 482x347px
How do you deal with the death of a friend /adv/

I've never had a close friend my age die till just now, he was in his early 20's, was a hilarious and awesome person.

I'm just kinda sitting here in shock, how have you dealt with the death of a friend?

I'm only asking you guys because I'm too much of a bitch to talk to my other friends about this.
>>
Talk about it. Talk about it with your friends. It's very important to talk about how you're feeling. Your friends are probably feeling the same way. I lost a good friend of mine in the 7th grade, and I found out that was that it's super important to talk about your feelings. Go to the funeral.
Just remember that their body may be gone, but the memories you share are with you as long as you remember. But just let go and know that they'd want you to not be upset about it for too long.
>>
>>17578751
Thank you Anon, talked to a few of the guys from our group of friends, its been helpful, appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17579402
No problem man. I hope all goes well, stick with your friends through this, you all need each other.
>>
RIP my friend, gabriel.

time heals all wounds. you are going through a tough time and its different without your friend. some months later and it will be normal to you. just eat and work out and remember tomorrow will be better
>>
Cherish the good memories, ignore the bad situations.

That's all you can do.

If there is an afterlife, he'd probably say he will kick your ass for crying over him, and don't worry about him, hes fine.

Not sure if you're a spiritual or religious man OP. But I can say I've seen many times where fallen friends and family have watched over others.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.