[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is gonna be hard to make, because I'm literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160917-122807.png (94KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160917-122807.png
94KB, 960x540px
This thread is gonna be hard to make, because I'm literally shaking with anger.
So I don't use social media , but I have one, because I use messenger. Anyway I decided to login to Facebook and my girlfriend is posting 'would you go out with me' memes and shit like that. 2 guys have asked her out directly on her wall. Now I confronted her about this and she said that she never responded to any of them and showed me her messages as ""'proof""''. Now, for all I know she's cheating on me, and I've kicked her out. Do I break up with her?
>>
How old are you?
>>
dude that's fucking normal
do you never go on facebook?
>>
>>17578413
19. Most women my age act like children anyway
>>
>>17578421
Says the guy who started his thread with
>This thread is gonna be hard to make
>>
She's a slut, move on.
>>
She's most likely not cheating on you and you're just tripping out. In your defense those "comment if you'd be my boyfriend" memes on facebook are seriously retarded and were only ever meant for elementary and middle school kids so it's really childish of her.
>>
>>17578424
And with a fucking Undertale image no less.
>>
>>17578436
You mean DBZ.
>>
At least you've shown her your true colors, Opie.
Good luck falling for every shit test on the market.
>>
>>17578526
This.

You should have approach this carefully if you still loved her, but your willingness to end this shows otherwise. Or that you wanted an excuse to end it. You already kicked her out, so I guess it's already over... but you should be more trusting next time. The fact you blew up over her immaturity on facebook even though she she-willing?-showed you the messages is also a reflection of you yourself. No one likes that rotten nastiest that is the short temperment you've displayed, and if you're not careful it will blow up in your face in ways more that one.

I'm not saying that this isn't the best for both of you, but you need to rethink how you'll handle things like this in the future, because it will translate into how you deal with people as a whole.

Think about it thoroughly after you've calmed down.
>>
OP, don't listen to these 2 dumb cunts and their "shit test"

>>17578900
>>17578526

You did the right thing, she was an attention seeking whore, plain and simple. You're young, there will be many bitches for you to choose from.
>>
>>17578526
IMO giving someone a shit test is a valid reason to break up with that person. Shit tests are the fucking worst.
>>
>>17579140

Which is why I said be more careful next time. He is young just as she is, and a break up is probably for the better, but he needs to work on that behavior. Take it as a lesson if anything.

If he finds a genuinely good woman in the future and something happens that he doesn't like, his reaction could induce a(n immediate) break up. No one likes a hot head. Sure, getting angry is of course fine as it's a basic human emotion, but to get so angry at something so childish is a little ironic, no? Maybe if he goes to a country where the culture has women sticking to their partner even if they hate them and settles there, I suppose he could get away with it without back lash or external consequences.
>>
>>17579216
I do agree that they are no good.

>>17578900
>>17579416

I should have added that I do think that shit tests are unnecessary. I'm speaking more hypothetically, as in if something else were to happen that might induce the same degree of reaction.

OP, take notes from yourself. I'm sure that you're in the right for being upset, and I'm sure you aren't losing much from the relationship if you do break up, but take this lesson to heart and make better of yourself in the process―even if you feel that you don't need to improve or that your action has been justified.
>>
I mean, she's DEFINITELY going on those dates now, dude.
>>
>>17579723

That too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.