[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met this gorgeous girl about 7 months ago. All went well and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Met this gorgeous girl about 7 months ago. All went well and we had a blast. Took her out on a few dates, and it was lovely. Now we've been dating for about 4 months. And last week I took her out to dinner. Don't ask me how. But eventually we came to the topic 'sexuality'. Now I'm a bi-sexual. (Actually pan-sexual, but hate the term. It's just bi.)

She freaked the fuck out when I told her this. Saying I should have told her earlier. Honestly I don't like to talk about my sexuality. Because I don't think it should define a person. Now she's been very blunt the last couple of weeks. I have no idea whether to drop her or not. I really like spending time with this girl. And in all honesty I don't think I'm in the wrong.

During our discussion she said she was scared that I would cheat on her with me a man. Me being the oblivious tard I can be. Said it didn't matter if it's a man or woman if I cheat on her. It's the cheating that's wrong. Am I being a complete dick, or is she acting crazy?

TL;DR; GF Doesn't appreciate me being bi and not telling.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17577989
It's like religion. If someone doesn't care for something, you can't change their mind. Let her go.
>>
Dude shes crazy. If you were straight was she just going to just start a fight randomly one day by saying 'im afraid you'll cheat on me with some girl! Even though youve been perfectly faithful to me so far!"

Although you really should have told her your sexuality earlier. After 7 months it would feel like you were intentionally hiding it. It doesnt define you but it is a part of you that your so would like to be aware of.
>>
>>17577995
Aaaah man... I wish I could change her mind though. It's so retarded that such a tiny element can change a person's mind.
>>
>>17578009
That makes sense. I just never talk about my sexuality with anyone. But yeah, maybe I should have.
>>
>>17578010
Its not that it changed her mind, shes just shocked about it, still processing jt and is taking it out on you. Shes probably having images of you with other men in her head right now. I'd give her some time and if she doesnt come around then drop her.
>>
>>17578021
Makes sense! I'll just play some Ray-Man and let that shit rest for a while.

Thanks for the advice guys!
>>
>>17577989
You're being very reasonable, seriously. You already have a good attitude towards the subject of cheating, don't let her ideas ruin that. I get the feeling she might be the kind of person looking for reasons to argue, or be upset about, and that might escalate into more manipulating behaviour in the future (not that i can know for sure, but i recognise these patterns from the way i used to behave when i was younger).

Just the fact that she put emphasis on the concern of cheating only after you told her about your sexuality leads me to believe she either thinks a) bi men are promiscuous and unreliable and/or b) she has control issues and is prone to accusing her partner of a crime they have yet to commit.

She seem very very close minded and unreasonable desu... Why would the gender of the person one could potentially cheat on even matter in this context.
>>
>>17578065
Ayyee thanks for the advice m80. For a minute there I thought I was being the unreasonable cunt.
>>
>>17577989
You have a point, as long as you haven't said that you were straight when you're not. That's lying. That's something I'd consider to be a big deal.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.