[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the first day I've been able to appreciate the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kot8.jpg (59KB, 673x461px) Image search: [Google]
kot8.jpg
59KB, 673x461px
Today is the first day I've been able to appreciate the spiderweb on my bass amp thanks to not being in lots of pain, so I'll put myself here to see if I can help anyone else with chronic pain or fatigue. I am not a doctor but I'll see what I can do.
>>
I'm here. Even just to listen.
>>
>>17577866
It's finally the weekend after a week of classes and I feel really dumpy and lethargic even though I need to do shit like study for my first tests.

Any advice for times like this?
>>
>>17578246
Listen to me carefully anon: you have to put your health first. If you're stretching the limit on your energy, then drop a class and keep dropping until you hit a course load you can manage. I say this because I burned out four years ago and have been recovering since (well, the undiagnosed illnesses had something to do with it but still). Another possibility is that you're majoring in something you really hate and should switch (Idunno). To up your energy though, I suggest taking a hot shower with a washcloth, scrubbing yourself down after you soap up, and at the last second switching it to cold, then turn it off. Studywise, use every morale boost you can. Play good music (I like Castlevania Symphony of the Night), get some classmates to join you, grab some raw vegetables to snack on (fuck the freshman 15), and force yourself to take breaks every 15 minutes for 5 minutes where you just walk around or whatever. It helps.
>>
>>17577866
OP here: I'll be back in about an hour.
>>
>>17578371
> If you're stretching the limit on your energy, then drop a class
I think I've hit my current limit, nothing more and nothing less, just as much work as I can do before I break. Dropping a class would also really hurt me time wise, this should've been my last semester but now it may be the second or even third to last depending on how many classes I can take next semester.
> I say this because I burned out four years ago
Ahh, I burned myself out in 2014 and basically went crazy for a week until my friend at the time(wish we were still friends) calmed me down. I couldn't imagine having to be in that state for that long, glad you're doing better.
>taking a hot shower then cold shower
I'll try that, cold water does make me feel more alert and awake.
>Play good music (I like Castlevania Symphony of the Night)
Castlevania music is so good, I'll see if this helps while I study, or at least do the tedious parts of studying
>get classmates to join you
I think this is a good idea, being alone is probably making me more stressed.

The rest is good too, I do need to get better at taking breaks, one sitting every time I study is killing me. Thanks for the /adv/ice anon, I hope you continue to do better for yourself.
>>
>>17578500
Yeah. It also helps to figure out - fast - what you like doing and getting the most relevant degree. I'm a musician so sound engineering is mine - I was in uni for electrical and mechanical engineering at the time though, and it was not good.
>>
OP you should rephrase your thread to be more straight to the point next time. I'm the only one to reply because it's not really immediately clear that this is a thread about you giving advice.

Again I appreciate your advice from earlier bro, really have been taking it to heart for the past few hours.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.