[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend ended it because she's insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.jpg (180KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
180KB, 2048x1152px
My girlfriend broke up with me after almost 6 months, because she felt she kept hurting me. She has issues with low self esteem and feeling like she wasn't good enough, she said I always treated her real good. When she got in a mood sometimes she'd create some pointless argument then end it, but we'd get back together a few hours later or the next day.

Just for the record, I'm her first kiss and took her virginity, and her longest relationship has been like 2 weeks, with me its almost 6 months. She always said how perfect I was, how she felt secure and protected with me, etc.

It really was just petty stuff, nothing bad ever really happened, but it did weigh down on me. I told her this can't keep happening because I don't want my feelings for her to go away, she told me how sorry she was and she feels bad. And she just didn't know what to do (inexperience). She even told her friend that she would get back with me, but is afraid all she's going to do is keep doing it and I don't deserve that.

After a week of not being together, whether it's because she's hurt, confused, trying to fill a void or what, she kissed some guy she recently met. She admitted it to me straight away, broke down crying etc. So later that day I just sent her a message wishing her all the best and how I can't be around for her anymore as she's my girl no longer (she wanted to be friends but nah). She has some growing up to do, and please don't call me names but I do want her back. What should I do? I made out last night I burnt all the love letters she written to me (I didn't) and she made a snapchat story looking really sad saying 'why you do that'.

I don't know whether it's all a cry for attention, her simply being inexperienced or what, but I know she loves me, she had such strong feelings for me and I want them back.
>>
>>17576968
Dear first time fool, come back again and tell us how much you want her back after she fucks another guy
>>
>>17576982
I just wouldn't do that, I'm not that much of a cuck. Like I said I was her first, and she don't even hang with anyone in her free time besides her sister and I get along with her sister so she tells me everything. It's not like she is going off seeing this guy etc, she only see's him in college and that's it.
>>
>>17576982
>I was her first
means absolutely nothing since she is clearly looking for mr. second. She will give that pussy to another guy and already has him in her sights. Oh, having her sister spy for you will not prevent the inevitable and when you get the "not good enough or hurting you" speech it comes from guilt. You know, cheating guilt.
>>
File: 1473131025263.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473131025263.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
Fact if the matter is she has some growing up to do. Just give her that freedom. Feels like you're in for some heartbreak, but if ur really into her it's worth the misery. Else fug it lol some ppl aren't on your level.

srsly tho play the cuck and gib space.
>>
>>17576998
She felt a few times though she wasn't good enough, but she never did anything wrong back then. I just feel she was sad for what she's done to me with her mood swings etc, and while feeling down instead of trying to fix things she runs away because in her mind she can't hurt me anymore.

She won't even have sex with this guy I can tell you that 100%.
>>
>>17576968
>So later that day I just sent her a message wishing her all the best and how I can't be around for her anymore

>but I do want her back.

>I made out last night I burnt all the love letters she written to me (I didn't)

>She has some growing up to do,

So do you, frankly.
>>
>>17577037
I don't know why I did it, recently I've set up little things like that just to see how she'd react because it's a good way to see if they still care etc. Example the last girl I was with I done these little things, but it was always radio silence on her end and there was just no sign of being together (but we wasn't that close anyway). But this time with this girl, we were so close, and she always seem to contact me first, and react to things (example I made out I might be moving back to my old town and she came into the local shop where I work in tears). That's how I know that love is still there somewhere, but I guess I should stop with this because she already feels bad for what she's done...
>>
>>17577031
oh you are that fool from a few days ago with this similar thread. I noticed when you mentioned the sister
>>
>>17577031
>She won't even have sex with this guy I can tell you that 100%
Sure buddy
>>
>>17577050
It wont happen, she doesn't even hang round with him outside college and he has no social media. She only hangs around with her next door neighbour friend (girl) and her sister, we live in a pretty small village, and if she's not studying or at work, she's with them.
>>
Stop the passive-aggressive crap, have an honest, open, direct conversation with her, if you both want that.

And then both of you just got to move on, if it's necessary. No point in wasting time like this.

>>17577056
>It wont happen, she doesn't even hang round with him outside college and he has no social media.
You stalking him now, too!? The fuck.
>>
>>17577063
I only know he doesn't have social media because she told me. Relax not stalking anyone lol. And I haven't contacted her since yesterday even though she tried talking to me, I just don't want to force things because she clearly isn't thinking straight right now. I'll give it time and let her miss me. When she does contact me again then I'll just straight up ask to meet up, then I'll have that open discussion with her.
>>
>>17577072
I just wanted to know if anyone understands her mindset or if anyones dealt with someone like her before?
>>
>>17577073
yes and yes, why the fuck do you think we are responding. You won't listen. She doesn't want you anymore she wants someone, anyone, else and all the hovering with her family, keeping tabs on her and a guy she's into will change nothing.
>>
>>17576968
You should have treated her worse some of the time. Too late now, just don't make this mistake again in the future. The ones with super low self esteem always run away first because they fear that eventually you'll see them the way they see themselves and end up leaving and they run before that has a chance to happen.
>>
>>17576985
Are you the same dude who's girl kissed some other friend and broke up with him over the guilt? You type like him and the whole 'good friends with her sister' bit is familiar.

If so, fuck off faggot, you got your answer days ago. If not, then let the girl go - she needs to sort herself out.
>>
>>17576968
Dude, she's gone. All that strong feelings she had for you and doesn't want to hurt you?

That's just shit that girls say to avoid feeling guilty for hurting them. It's a selfish defense mechanism on their part.

I have more respect for the girl who flat out told me she wanted to fuck other people than the 3 who fed me that same bullshit yours is feeding you.

She's already picked out your replacement and if she hasn't fucked him yet she will soon. Cut ties and walk away, find another one to fuck, even if you don't feel for her. You'll feel better and it'll get your head straight.
>>
>>17576968
She's insecure, do you let her know she's appreciated? (Tell her she's beautiful or important to you etc) in any other situation that isn't when she's upset with you? And without her complimenting you first?

Insecure people feel secure when they're reinforced knowing that they can be secure with you.

Will explain kissing the other guy, hoping maybe he would let her know she's perfect etc

Good luck anon
>>
>>17577362
I always complimented her, she would send me cute pics most nights too. I bought her things, I done all of that right. She even said how I treat her so good. So it's definitely not like she felt neglected and found it elsewhere instead.
>>
>>17577354
This t b h

Also it all sounds like such a teenage drama, well you guys are most likely teenagers. Whether you get back with her or get over it, just bee urself t b h get all the experiences, you guys probably won't even think about each other in 5 years
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.