[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude in my adult anime club brags nonstop about his gf >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gifmad.jpg (15KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
gifmad.jpg
15KB, 179x178px
>dude in my adult anime club brags nonstop about his gf
>he brings her to a meeting
>she's as big as a house

How do these fucking fats keep landing decent guys, but I can't?
>>
>>17576697
Probably because they're not sour bitter bitches and actually have the courage to approach and charm men.
>>
Does he wear a fedora and cheap aftershave? That really attracts the ladies I hear.
>>
>>17576701
Kek, where does this happen?

Fat chicks approaching guys. HA!

Chicks approaching guys, in general, but still.
>>
>>17576697
I'll date you if your taste in anime is any good.
>>
>>17576701
What the hell, women rarely ever approach men. You're right though, she sounds angry and bitter. Why you jealous OP? Work and worry about yourself.
>>
>>17576709
>>17576718
Fat ones would have to approach a 'decent guy'. I'm assuming OP is also fat to some extent considering she frequents an anime club.
>>
>>17576697

maybe she can cook?
>>
Because you are special princess waiting for her prince charming turning your life into shoujo manga.
>>
>>17576697
Are you a gay guy?
Because from what I understand, you're not a fat girl.
Then, are you a hideously ulgy girl?
Or are you only going after the chaddest of Chads while being a measly 4-5/10?

These are the only explanations I can think for a female not being able to get a guy.
As long as you aren't ugly as sin or fat as a whale, all you have to do is exist and men will flock to you. You're literally living life on easy mode and you're complaining.
>>
>look in the mirror
>pretty handsome guy looks back
>haven't gotten laid since Feb. and haven't had a date since long before that
>???

also, I don't think I believe you at all, since literally every women I have met between the ages of 17 and 40 is married or in some sort of intimate relationship.
>>
File: master race.jpg (13KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
13KB, 310x163px
>>17576804
>look in the mirror
>godly handsome guy looks back
>haven't gotten laid since June, and haven't had a date since long before that

And that's because I'm focused on my career, hobbies and business plans. Fuck whores, I'll pick some skank at club for a night if I'll really miss pussy, but so far so good, I have way better things to do in my life than waste it on whores.
>>
File: 75-3088.jpg (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
75-3088.jpg
6KB, 400x400px
>>17576722
i found op

>>17576697
the dude's probably super shy, and she saved him from a life of virginity
find some shy guy and take his virginity. easy decentguy
unless he happens to be from the fourth chin, then you're fucked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.