[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward boners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (297KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297KB, 960x640px
>hanging out with friends
>girlfriend is resting her head on my lap
>I get aroused for no reason
>attempted to adjust my dick
>I failed and pointed it directly upwards
>girlfriend rests her head on my lap again
>she missed and hit the back of her ear with my dick tip
>she felt it and chose to say nothing
>a week passes and we skype
>she confronts me about it
>I react by saying I get easily aroused
>I think we're breaking up
>I need help
>>
your girlfriend is breaking up with you because her head-laying arouses you?

good riddance. although it's probably all in your head.

why do you think she's breaking up with you?
she could just be planning something sexy
>>
>>17576297

>Girlfriend mad at boyfriend for getting aroused by her.

This is an 18+ website, go be 13 somewhere else.
>>
>>17576297

>Help, my girlfriend turns me on!
>I think we're gonna break up over this, guys

the fuck is this
>>
This whole post reeks of autism
>>
File: But why.jpg (185KB, 1440x1421px) Image search: [Google]
But why.jpg
185KB, 1440x1421px
>>17576297
OP, see this knife? SEE IT?

That's how autistic you're being. Your autism level is equal to this.
>>
>>17576297
One, WHY THE FUCK IS SHE BREAKING UP WITH YOU FOR BEING AROUSED BY HER.

Two, you could tell her that you were tired and sitting awkwardly. Tell her that cause boners.
>>
>>17576520
Dam dawg is that a knuckleduster/flip knife/Karambit?
Awesome!!! :D
>>
>>17576297
yeah pretty sure this is a 13 age scenario....

at my age, when I get a boner, my girlfriend jumps in joy and toast to celebrate... but then its already too late
>>
Never in the history of mankind has "being aroused by spouse" been a problem anywhere in the world ever.
Go away.
>>
lol there is another reason unless she is a radical tumblrina that does not want be seen as anything resembling sexy or arousing

My first gf in high school felt me grow a boner through my pants just from a long and tight hug before we had even kissed. I thought at the time I had angled myself properly to hide it, but she later told me she knew. She thought it was cute.

tl;dr you're likely not splitting because you got a boner from her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.