[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

How do I satisfy my man? He seems so bored and uninterested.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1473922632571.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473922632571.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
How do I satisfy my man? He seems so bored and uninterested.
>>
>>17576190
Suck his cock
>>
>>17576224
um...no
>>
>>17576248
Found the problem, it's you.
/thread
>>
>>17576252
I just start sucking his cock? He doesn't even do anything for me.
>>
>>17576258
Well first off how do you mean satisfy? Cause it could be related to a lot of subjects.
>>
>>17576262
How do I make him happy? he seems so down lately
>>
File: 4L_lSgh3jDi.jpg (104KB, 688x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_lSgh3jDi.jpg
104KB, 688x547px
>>17576190
Is a dumb ass
>>
>>17576270
give him a blowjob then.

or admit that you're a shitty gf
>because i won't blow him?
yes. you want him to be happy but wont blow him

the easiest way to lighten his mood is to become more sexy with him, to distract him from whatever's on his mind
>>
>>17576190
If you want him to be happy, fucking ask him What's wrong. Talk to him. Men need to talk about their feelings and problems too. What are you, 16? Be an adult. Talk to him about his problems and ask him what you can do to help.
>>
>>17576190
>>17576270

I'm already bored and uninterested, too... I don't understand how anyone's supposed to give advice when you've explained absolutely nothing about yourself, your boyfriend, or what's wrong with your relationship. This isn't Facebook, we don't know you
>>
>>17576270
if sucking his cock isn't working, im afraid you're dating a legit robot with circuits and shit inside of it
>>
Ask him to talk about his feelings, tell him yours. Then suck his dick. Guys are really easy to please.
>>
>>17576190
Grapefruit technique
>>
>>17576285
>>17576328
>>17576329
>Girls pretending to be guys
I hate you fat, lazy cunts so fucking much. You say stupid shit like, "yeah I move. Move my mouth while I'm sucking dick" or "what more could he want" and then wonder why they're fucking your best friend behind your back. Yeah, men are such scum.
>>
>>17576502
I'm ( >>17576285 ) a guy...
and none of us 3 even said we were males, and on top of that only one gave a hint of being a female (guys are easy to please)

you need some pussy in your life, pussy.
>>
>>17576190
get your more attractive friends to fuck him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.