[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm going to a dance club for the first time tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sample country dance club.jpg (60KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
sample country dance club.jpg
60KB, 550x367px
Hey, I'm going to a dance club for the first time tomorrow night and I'm a little nervous. I'll be going with a few guys I'm somewhat distant acquaintances with. What should I expect (in b4: dancing XD) and what are some good tips?

I'm your stereotypical /r9k/ robot. I very rarely leave my house other to go to work and do chores. But I'm in my twenties and realize that I need to go out to meet a women...they won't come knocking on my door.

Pic related...what I imagine it will be like.
>>
>>17575890
The first time I went, I was told I was going to meet people such as females. All that happened was I spent the entire night going deaf in the corner.
I never went back.
>>
Wear something that fits you well, some cologne too maybe and do some predrinks. (but dont get pissed drunk)
I think your main issue is your confidence, a club is just a club dont be a pussy and have fun
>>
File: Shot-of-vodka.jpg (205KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shot-of-vodka.jpg
205KB, 750x500px
>>17575890
just drink enough and you will be fine

Works for me
>>
>>17575890

More details please, what kind of dance club and do you know what music is going to play ?
>>
>>17575939
It's a country dance club. So probably country music, but it wouldn't surprise me if they throw some top-40 shit on a Saturday night.

>>17575938
>>17575933
I'll be driving to/fro, so I can't get drunk. But I'm definitely getting a few beers once I get there.

Don't want to be a pussy, but what's proper etiquette? Do I just go on the floor and start dancing with a random girl?
>>
>>17575890

Talk to your buddies. How often do they go out? Have they been to the place you're going to? They'll probably give you the best idea of what you should expect.

If you don't often go out to parties or clubs don't go in with the expectations of needing to be that cool ass suave guy that everyone loves. Just chat some people up. Women, other guys, doesn't matter. You're probably not going to get anybody's number tomorrow night, who cares? If you leave there feeling even just a little bit more confident in yourself you won. I don't know how severe of a retard you are, but even if you're an awkward fuck you're probably not THAT awkward if you manage to sum up the balls to actually go to a club.

I just hope you're not an ugly fuck. If you have a beard please shave it you probably look retarded. Maybe a haircut can boost your confidence too i dunno. And dress nice for fucks sake. Tell us what you plan on wearing. Don't go in looking like a god damn intern.
>>
>>17575953

>Country dance club
kek

Well you are fucked that is lame as fuck. It is not what I would call a proper dance club.

You should expect that 90% of people there are not even going to dance.
It is more like bigger bar with lound music so treat it as such. Girls are mostly going be at tables with their groups and such so that is your best bet.

Check girls out and try to figure out which ones are open for approach. Exchange glances that can give you sign to go there. Relax people there
are all to have fun so don't feel stupid for approaching.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.