[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperate for money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: desperate.jpg (82KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
desperate.jpg
82KB, 500x332px
Got laid off as a temp cleaning home depot dc's, applied for a telemarketing gig for 15 an hr, job contract lasts only for 6-8 weeks, Im trying to better my life long term, ive been told trade school is the route i should go. Im afraid if i dont do something now ill be a wage-slave forever and unhappy for the rest of my life, half of this is venting other half is looking for solid honest advice. I appreciate any sincere responses, thank you.
>>
>>17575393
epicnpc.com (buy social media accounts from this site)
poloniex.com (make money trading 10-20% every day starting with just 30 dollars)
e-bay.com (sell a lot of useless junk, get lucky for the refund to not bite you back in the ass)
Don't have children until you secure yourself 2 million dollars.
>>
>>17575412
Just had my first Aug 22, thanks btw
>>
>>17575393
ebay or amazon if you have junk laying arround
garage sales
do choirs for other your friends
invest into your hobby.
>>
>>17575412
Really, i appreciate you taking your time to suggest some advice anon, means alot
>>
I agree with learning a trade. It's not what I do, but I'd get into welding if were to do something like that.

And more than likely you're going to be a wage-slave forever. The key is to save your money. You make $30k/month and spend (that is not synonymous with investing) $29k of it, you're going to be poor.
>>
>>17575517
I appreciate the advice but i cannot let that last part go, i believe i have the will power to not be poor forever. Regardless input is appreciated
>>
If you are good at welding you can make serious bank. Ask /diy/ welderanons. Check welding forums for info on how to prepare for school. You need excellent near vision to weld professionally.

Electricians can make good money too and eventually start their own business since the equipment investment is pretty reasonable.

The military has some excellent career options and if you do it right you won't have to work again after your retirement.
>>
>>17575393
If you have a trade you're interested in or like, go with trade school or apprenticeships.

If you do not, don't even bother, it's the same as every other fucking job out there and you're going to get nothing out of it.

If trades aren't your style and you're looking for something along the lines of white collar office boss type stuff, find a "almost retail but not quite retail" job that offers a good culture. Typically franchised businesses or companies who have a business model to be set apart from their industry partners will have a good culture going, stuff like Jiffy Lube or Goodyear, Harris Teeter or Wegman's, etc.

These places take pride in helping people climb the ladder and getting them into team lead and management positions, and teaching them the appropriate way to absorb and dish out proper business culture and the do's and dont's for getting hired into better companies with that experience and comfort later on. The big thing is to not go into these jobs brain dead and looking for a job you can get high before, during, and after and still succeed.

If you don't want to be a "wage slave" forever then you have to work as one to do it without some amazing innovation or startup business. Dreaming is nice and all but there's a path available.
>>
>>17575393
The world will always need

plumbers
electricians
truck drivers
barbers
cops
bus drivers
construction workers
firemen
welders
mechanics
etc
etc
etc

All honorable well-paying professions
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.