[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fling has now developed intense feelings for me, despite us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
My fling has now developed intense feelings for me, despite us establishing it was a fling before we started our sexual relationship. Damn, I've fucked up badly. We started doing couple-y stuff, holding hands in public and shit. I'm moving town for uni tomorrow. Yesterday evening I went to her house to say goodbye.She cried, lay there frozen in bed, vomited repeatedly (bringing up food her brother prepared for her), and cut her wrists. She was hyperventilating and shaking.

The thing is, I think I love her. I made a huge mistake. Being a desperate virgin made me think I could do anything in the name of sex, but the attachment she's formed is breaking my heart. She is so beautiful, and she doesn't even have the self-esteem to realise it. She's skipping school and staying in bed all day, driving her single mother to the ground. She called me
to let me know she's on suicide watch. She did not tell me this in a manipulative way, just a matter of fact way.

I need help, guys. Please no meme answers to do with "sticking your dick in crazy". She doesn't realise how much she's capable of. I just can't trust myself to have a long distance relationship.
>>
>>17575095
How old are you both?
>>
>>17575123
I'm 18, she's 17.
>>
>She did not tell me this in a manipulative way, just a matter of fact way.

The whole point of successful manipulation is that you don't realize you're being manipulated OP. The wrist cutting was a ploy, not her actually intending to kill herself--this is why women's suicide attempt rate is much higher than men's, but the success rate for men is higher.

Going to uni is the perfect opportunity to cut things off. Trust me, she's not worth it. I guarantee both of you will forget about the whole thing by Thanksgiving.
>>
>>17575095
Can you wait her for 1 year,and when she finishes the school you go there together?
>>
>>17575183
Not really. I'm literally packed and ready to go, and there's all kinds of factors, she has no ambition in life despite her obvious intelligence due to crippling depression, she may even be dropping out of school, she certainly alluded to it today (her mother took her to work with her for surveillance purposes). I couldn't guarantee we'd go to the same university, it's just not practical. Plus, I can't sit at home for a year, but resuming my retail job is literal hell for me. She's a handful. It's hard to explain. I have a deep attachment to her, but I know for a fact that she'd be a nightmare for a girlfriend. She hangs with her ex, who stalks her, purely for the company.
>>
It's up to yo OP if you love the girl and you don't just love her for the sex it's simple, but if you say you don't trust your self, it is saying you like the idee of her and the sex, so it will be bad for her if you break up, but it will be wors if you do a long distance thing and you screw some orher girl and she finds out
>>
>>17575214
A big part of it is that she's in such a bad state, that I'd constantly be worrying about her. She's triggered extremely easy, like a perceived slight against her by her friends or school overwhelming her or something. I don't want to have this take over my life, despite how selfish it sounds. She's an incredible person, but she doesn't see it, and chooses to infantilise herself.
>>
>>17575095
Yeah don't do long distance. If she's on suicide watch and those close to her are keeping an eye on her then she's in better hands than you m8. She's unstable and you're not capable of handling this. Let her go through therapy and don't contact her but if you want keep updated through her parents or whatever. Let her heal, getting more involve will only harm her more.
>>
>>17575095
>She cried, lay there frozen in bed, vomited repeatedly and cut her wrists
All in one night? Wew lad.

>tfw no crazy gf
>>
>>17575095
That's horrible, I feel sorry for you OP.
>>
>>17575351
Is there anything I can do that's constructive? Or have I fucked up beyond repair?

I'm gonna attempt to keep in touch with her brother and mother.
>>
I should have mentioned that over the last few days I've got in touch with a great girl who's at the college I'm going to over Facebook. I'm really into her, and kind of thought it was okay because of the no-strings attached nature of my fling.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.