[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl is giving me advice, as in trying to help me and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg (185KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg
185KB, 2000x1000px
If a girl is giving me advice, as in trying to help me and make me be a better person.

Does that mean she is interested in me?
>>
>>17574523
Probably not
>>
No.
>>
>>17574523

If she is going helping a lot that means she is very fond of you so that is not small thing. I know that if was helping girl like that it would mean i like her a lot and I'm interested. But that is just me.

It is worth exploring you don't want to be that dude that gets all the signs but fails to see that girl is interested and wants you to make a move.
>>
you know that's what male friends do to right
>>
No
>>
File: 960.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
>>17574552
We had alot of fights this yr. Like her telling me they told her I was weird, and another when she compared me to her ex boyfriend.

Even one time she said she can't help me, because I'm beyond her reach.

Over the summer, me and her started talking again and shes still trying to help me. I asked her why she's still talking to me. And she told me it's because she's trying to help me, make me have a better future, not make the same mistakes.

Again, thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I need to know, because I'm not a girl (or have experience helping people).
>>
>>17574685

When you were at it did you ask why she is trying to help ? Because at least she should have told you something along the lines because you are my friend or something.
>>
>>17574696
No I didn't ask her why she's trying to help. I only asked her why she was still talking to me, after we had our fights.

She did tell me that I should be doing things that made me feel happy, and I told her I was happy when I was with her. And she gave me a heart emoji. I'm not to sure how to read into that.

Do you have any advice on my situation? I kind of need to know because I'm still going to see her again at a party.
>>
File: whats going on.jpg (109KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
whats going on.jpg
109KB, 460x250px
>>17574556
>tfw dont expect this from any males due to stereotypes
>i would also never do this, learned that with have dick comes great disconnection
>fucking autistic friend decides he wants to try and help me open up
>catches me completely off guard
>breaks my sense of reality
>stay silent, he walks away

i still believe this rare instance was only brought on by his autism.
males aren't supposed to open up to one-another, that's just gay bro. if you're opening up to me, you obviously want one of us to wear a dress and gift the boipucci
>>
she obv wants the d, just too shy about saying anything. you should go for it!
>>
>>17574763

My advice is to stop acting like pansy. Act like all your problems are solved and be party animal at that party. Tease her and dance with her. You need to show that side of you.

If you do this watch how she reacts that should give you a clue on what is really going on.
>>
>>17574767

No that is what real friends do and in most cases you don't even have to open up your bro has you figured out completely and knows you better then you know your self.
>>
>>17574793
are there books where i can learn this stuff?
>>
>>17574866

>kek books

No all you have to do is hang out with someone almost every day for 5+ years. I know my best friend for 17 years...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.