[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv. Could someone explain to me what does this situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20160712_112015.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160712_112015.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey adv. Could someone explain to me what does this situation mean:
Last summer i met a girl at my summer job. (We went to the same school but we didnt know each other) We understood each other quite well and started going out and all. Then at my birthday party (after about two months of knowing each other) we had a moment where i expressed my love to her and we french kissed. Despite the fact that we both enjoyed it, she clearly explained that she doesnt want to have a relationship. After a few weeks we started to hang out less and less, but kept a friendly contact. Autumn came and i went to college in another city not too far away. Over the school year we kept in touch about every two weeks. And the summer came and we both started to work in the same place as last year.
>>
>>17574475
>she clearly explained that she doesnt want to have a relationship.

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?
>>
Cont.
So in the beginning we were a bit of a stranger to each other and i saw that she was hanging out with some other guys (but she didnt have a BF) so i didnt push into her. But quite quickly we started to hang out quite a lot (especially during work) and our bond grew stronger. We went on dates quite a few times and she never refused if i asked her to hang out (except if she went out with her female friends). At a private party a few days ago we went to smoke a joint in the near woods (first time togather), tripped balls and had a great time, i hugged her as we were sittig. As we were going back to the party i grabbed both of her hands and made her turn towards me. She said "Anon, dont..." I think she thought that i was going for a kiss but i only wanted to ask her if she missed me, since we didnt see each other for bout a week. She said "i did miss you a little" we held hands for a bit more and then went back to the party. Soon she fell asleep and went home after a few hours without any special shit happening. The next day we went back to the party place to clean it up with a few other people. We already cleaned everything up and everybody went away except for me and her. We talked for another few hours before we went home.

The thing is that we are clearly ment for each other (even people around us keep asking shy we arent officially a couple or why we arent togather and such). But whenever i want to make the crucial step she says that we cant because of some mysterious reason....

what should i do FFS? I love her to the core of my heart and she seems to love me too... should i try to get info out of her best friend (i know her well)? Or should i try to get it out of her, while risking that she makes distance between us, again? And what could her behaviour mean in general???
>>
>>17574510
Mate read the rest. I got that lart too, you know haha
>>
File: 1471448957552.jpg (216KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471448957552.jpg
216KB, 960x540px
Bump
>>
>>17574554

She is obviously not interested in you romantically/
I will ask same question as anon above. What do you have trouble understanding?

Just stop hanging out with her completely and it might spark something in her or accept your orbiter status...
>>
>>17574641
I mean the thing is that i dont understand why she would get so intimate after one year. The thing is that she really cares for me, she once even cired herself into tears because she thought i was in trouble because of something. This year she gave me the most perfect bday present that anyone ever gave me (and a quite expensive one too) we are going on holidays for 10days in a week (me her and her BFF). I really really doubt that she friendzoned me. But i cant understand whats holding her back either...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.