[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Questions that dont need their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 21

File: Aquarium Bed.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
Aquarium Bed.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
Simple questions that dont need their own thread.
>>
What do about anxiety? Any kind of anxiety. I get bad anxiety when I talk to girls, but I just try powering through it. I also get bad stage anxiety and I really need help with this because I'm a music major and need to be able to perform
>>
>>17574477
see therapist
>>
>>17574490
That's the solution to all my problems it seems.
>anon you should see a therapist for that mind numbing depression
>anon you should see a therapist for that crippling anxiety
>anon you should see a therapist for those repressed feeling of anger
>>
How to find an Asian gf as a white guy in America since all the white Girls want that bbc and I don't got that? All I attract are white girls but like I don't want that plus I can't even get an average looking gf they aren't interested only hot ones like me but I'm too intimidated.
>>
>>17574472
How to be happy? I don't know what I want to do with my life except be happy but surely you have to know what you want to do to be happy? Like role/purpose in life? It's all I have ever thought about but I don't what I should be I am 21 and I am pretty well educated. I haven't had a job yet because I was soul searching through a humanities degree.
>>
>>17574522
Me again yes I know I sound so stereotypical but I am who I am.
>>
>>17574521
go to chinatown. it's not that different from how you go to one of those expat areas in asia if you wanna meet white people
>>
>>17574530
>Chinatown
>Chinese women

Japanese women are the only hot Asians.
>>
File: 1482325032771.jpg (16KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482325032771.jpg
16KB, 236x338px
Is it possible to have a divisive personality?

Whenever I enter a group I make some friends and think things are going great, but without fail there's a handful of people who single me out and post long rants about how they hate me, or PM others about how awful I am.

These are people I don't really talk to, and in some instances hadn't spoken to at all. Most recently it happened two days after entering a group and I got an 800 word essay on why they're "sick of my shit".

Is there a way to avoid this? I'm getting really burnt out on people and starting to push away the people I'm actually friends with a bit because I'm worried they'll hate me too.
>>
>>17574546
Are you a girl, OP?
>>
>>17574549
Yep. But only one of five girls in the group with the essay, so I don't think that's the cause.
>>
I'm not able to keep good relationships with people more than a half an year. What do.
>>
Been in a guys group for 4 years. Drinking playing cards smoking and other east european stuff. Now I am interesed in getting a gf. What do?
>skinny guy
>no girl abordation skill
>>
This thread sucks nobody has any answers. The human race is self centred.
>>
>>17574555
Its likely that they are just jealous because they think you're prettier/better than them. You could just flat out ask them why they don't like you. Maybe it'll help you figure out what's going on.
>>
>>17574662
The girls aren't the people who did this. Although they have been before, I guess, but it's as likely to be one as the other.

I know why, I seen the big post and the reasoning is pretty consistent between people. That I come off cold and judgemental, stuck up sometimes. I don't try to act like that though, I really do my best to get along with everyone.

I've replied before and asked why, tried to justify myself, but they always just don't reply at all. Then if someone asks on my behalf they're happy to bitch to them about me.

I don't know. Like I said in my first post, I think my personality is a little strong and I bother people, but I'm not rude nor am I insulting, so I don't know why people get such beef with me.
>>
>>17574496

have you tried going to therapy then? its not just a meme we spout.

you classify your own depression as mind numbing. your anxiety as crippling. the implication here being the feelings are so powerful you cant simply work past them. so you'd need help.

if you insist your problems are too big to handle on your own, then yeah, therapy as you get someone to help
>>
>>17574530
This was a serious question.
>>
>>17574690
I did try, but it didn't do anything. It was through my school to some place in town. You only get so many sessions so it was supposed to set me up to better myself and then I was done. Now I'm not even sure if the school offers that anymore, plus I'm poor and can't afford it, and I'm not sure if my health insurance covers it.
>>
File: regret.jpg (36KB, 624x413px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
36KB, 624x413px
There's this guy in one of my classes that I don't know very well and he asked me out. I agreed to it because I felt kind of rushed to do so and now I regret it. We didn't set up an official 'date' but he wanted to know if I wanted to go for coffee whenever. How do I let him down gently? I don't really want to pursue in a relationship at the moment and I really don't know his intentions..
>he just messaged me now and I don't know how to respond
>>
>>17574798

You don't let him down you. You agreed now follow up.

Coffee is just that a coffe. have fun get to know the dude. It is not like you are obligated to do anything but at least you can go out and have fun and don't come off as retard.

Coffee is ideal place for this you can go in sit and leave fast or stay a while if you have fun. It is meant to leave both parties easy escape.
>>
>>17574810
He seems alright but if I do end up going I think he might assume that I want a romantic relationship, when that's not the case. I'm open to getting to know him but ideally, I just want to remain friends.
>>
I was texting a girl that wanted me to hear her out on something and thanked me for it in the end and that it means a lot to her, I told her after if she wanted to talk about anything else after but she hasn't responded since last night. What does this mean?
>>
>>17574825

Well don't jump the gun he might impress you on that coffee you never know. was in his position where i barley manged to make girl come on coffee with me(took me month or so) . We stayed at coffee for 4 hours then moved to my place, and when we met she said she was in hurry or some shit.

I never seal the deal on first date or some times not on second or thirds depends on girl. Coffee date is just for getting to know that is it nothing more nothing less. If he then calls you for secound date you know there is no chemistry then just decline and he is going to be fine.

That is how you should do it don't flake and ghost only children do that.
>>
Don't want to move, but neighbor is a real dickhead.

What do? PS he has security cameras around his house.
>>
>>17574937
do you live in a townhouse? you could complain to the landlord if you wanted to.
>>
>>17574965
Nah. He owns his house, I rent.
>>
When at college, how should I take it when girls randomly walk with me places after classes, talking about happenings with them or how hard class is?

I've been dressing nice lately and this started happening a lot. Are they interested? Should I be getting contacts or just talk with them?
>>
>>17575009

Yes you should why do you even ask that stupid question.
>>
>>17574853
That she doesn't.
>>
>>17575013
I am denser than you could possibly believe. Any other tips would be appreciated, but I'll try to get something out of it next time
>>
>>17575033

When they walk with you just ask them if they want to go for a coffee or something then get number when they say yes. Or you can say can we exchange numbers and hang out some time. Say what ever you want just do something.
>>
I'm taking senior photos in 3.5 hours at a lake for my college graduation. I'll be wearing jeans with a blazer, longsleeve, tie, and dress shoes. I also invited someone to take 2 or 3 with me.
Any advice? This is my 1st time doing something like this.
>>
>>17574798
Also, don't be a basic cunt who leads guys on but ultimately pulls that "I'm just not interested in a relationship right now" bullshit just because he doesn't meet your standards, or you're interested in someone else, or you're just not horny right now and dating only matters when you're horny. If that's you right now, you're a piece of shit and you deserve to live the rest of your life getting fucked over.
>>
>>17575046
No that's not the plan, thank you very much.
>>
>>17575046
Also why would I lead him on if I don't want a relationship? That would just result in him clinging on. I don't want that.
>>
>>17575046
Don't listen to this moron. If you "aren't ready for a relationship" then say that. If the guy is reasonable he'll understand, or if he's like this guy then you'll have another school shooter but that's on him not you
>>
>>17575092
Thanks anon
>>
Can you mix vodka and water?
>>
>>17576125
Idk, can you anon?
>>
>>17575046
>>17575092

Top kek
>>
>>17576125

Yes, or alternatively you can have vodka and ice. I have the best evenings when I drink nothing but vodka and water.
>>
How can I improve my responses in conversation? All I can usually come up with one word replies because I get so anxious and nervous about saying the wrong things. Sometimes I don't have anything to say at all.
>>
>>17575092
No, you emotionally-stunted frat party rapist, learn to fucking read. I said don't pull that shit BECAUSE of those factors, which people do all the fucking time.
If it's the truth, say it because you honestly got blindsided and panicked and only realized afterward that you fucked up and now you have to do a little damage control.
Don't be like this assnugget who clearly fails so hard at social interaction it affects his ability to comprehend light reading.
>>
Suppose I lent a friend of mine money. She says she will pay it back, but hasn't done so in two years even though she doing OK financially. I offered her to make smaller payments, which she refused.
Is there any way for me to take it back without implicating myself?
I can access her Facebook, Gmail and know her banking account number (no pin though).
>>
>>17576533
Can you somehow use that info to withdraw her money say from an ATM or at the bank (although showing your face might be risky)?
>>
What do to overcome crippling lonliness? No one to go to. Talking does nothing. Kind of getting desperate here. Gradually slipping loose the control over my life and since I don't exactly give in to my hedonism ever, the feeling always haunts me. What do when unwanted by others? How to prevent being used and only when it's convenient for others? Help.
>>
>>17576553
wish i knew you, have the same problemo
>>
I like this guy but we got into a yelling match the other day in front of my other friends about something really retarded. Am I out of the running to be his waifu? Be honest with me anons.
>>
>>17576546
Sadly, not. I might also have access to her Amazon account, but mailing myself shit worth the money sounds like asking for trouble.
>>
>>17576555
probably. no one wants a mouthy woman, especially not one who will engage in arguments in public
>>
>>17576553
https://youtu.be/Cy5MiOqarYs?t=31m2s

There's positives you can make from it. I was this way for a long time after being sort of a clown. Being alone allows you to contemplate uninterrupted by the world's garbage and noise. You can sit in complete blackness and nobody will pull you out. Spending your time alone can drive you crazy but there's a lot of wisdom it can give you. You won't always be the outgroup. Loneliness is a powerful force that can be used for positivity or negativity.
>>
>>17576555
Imagine it like a shouting match with any other friend. Would you wanna get through it or just never talk to them again? Are you close enough that you could predict that they wouldn't be totally hostile afterward? This didn't condemn you in fate's eyes, but you need to asses if realistically if you are close enough with this guy to be like "that was weird" or "sorry," for some people that's a big deal and for some they could make up with anyone.
>>
>>17576555
The friendship can be saved with a simple "sorry about that stupid shit, I got carried away" but a future relationship is doubtful.
>>
should I cheat on my boyfriend? Ive been sexually unsatisfied for a while and there's a very attractive guy asking me to meet up with him.
I'm also a guy
>>
>>17576639
No dude, don't. Just talk to your bf about being frustrated.
>>
Going on a first date with a guy I met on okcupid. Need tips. I am shy, he asked me to go to a movie but it's too stressful, is it okay to ask him to come to my place? What kind of activities should I plan for us? No sex. I know I need to be physical to get a second date so maybe a hug when he is leaving? Thanks :3
>>
>>17576434
What I did was ask questions to keep the other party talking

>>17576533
No, you got jew'd

>>17576553
I just persevere and force myself to be social. It helps a bit
>>
>>17576555
Well, if you show him that you're capable of admitting you were wrong and all of that, then it may actually be a good thing. Usually couples don't fight until they've been together for a month or so so you never really know what you're going to get with it. It's like he got a preview... And if you show him that it's pretty cool...
Maybe bone him.
>>
>>17576651
Your place is a bad call. Ask him for one more option before you start offering your own (especially if your personal living space is your first choice).
You do not need to be physical to get a second date, that line of thinking will ultimately leave you hurt.
>>
>>17576661
Hmm hard.. I can't think of a place to meet that is calm.
>>
How do I get guys phone numbers to hang out and shit, but not seem like I'm gay and hitting on them?
>>
>>17576553
Lived alone for 2 years with minimal guests, it's not abysmal like most think. No gf for 3 years too for extra hard mode.

You will definitely need a social outlet somewhere. Online friends/social media, groups in real life, or something. Personally, I just socialize a lot with coworkers and hang out with my own friends sometimes. Occasionally I'll go out to stores to shop, but also have a quick, nice conversation with the workers or sometimes customers. /soc/ or online meetup sites may be a good start.

It's helpful to go hard with work or hobbies too. They can take your mind off of lonesome feelings you may get. For another example, I play fighting games and write; the fightan gets me energized and thinking, and writing can help me articulate my thoughts (which is very relaxing/introspective). Cooking is great too, and it (should) net you a nice meal to lift spirits.

The key is to not succumb to the thoughts of "I'm lonely and should feel bad," just begin having fun with yourself. Do something random every week, just to mix your life up. Appreciate that feeling of "I can do what I want, when I want, and nobody's here to judge."
>>
>>17576667
Hanging in a downtown/shopping center is great for that stuff, just ask to meet a coffee shop.bagel shop/library/whatever at a fun place to explore calmly. You certainly shouldn't feel obligated to be physical to get a second date, but there's truth that you have to show interest for him to be comfortable enough to want to keep seeing you (assuming you like him). Laugh at his jokes if you find them funny, and stuff like that. The more you be yourself the more those problems will just work themselves out for you
>>
>>17576681
Those sound so scary too haha. I'm probably going to just ditch him, dating is too scary for me. But thanks anyway :3
>>
>>17576685
I'd try to see him, 90% of the thoughts of "I don't have a bf cause I'm too much of a loser" primarily connect to reality in that you're too distrusting of the circumstances. He'll likely find it cute if you're awkward, the issue with being awkward is that You don't call Him back, and that's why nothing happens.
>>
>>17576690
Nah, I am not a loser, just shy. I have met other boyfriends irl, not online so it is new for me.
>>
>>17576695
I didn't mean to insinuate that, I just meant that feelings of insecurity are generally not based in reality except for the fact that you then feel too shy to call him again, or even meet with him for the first time.
Tldr making yourself see him, even if you don't like him or he doesn't like you, will likely be a positive experience
>>
>>17576672
Talk about something that leads to you needing to look it up and get back to them later on.
>>
Why do people always ask if I'm a transfer student? Is it cause I come off as a certain way? Or is it just cause I'm surprisingly well-adjusted for having just shown up (aka. I'm new but don't act like a freshman?) Should I take this poorly or as a compliment? Like 6 people asked me tonight
>>
>>17574472
is it ok to add people from my friend's friends list, simply because i only have 20 friends on facebook? some gook was talking about how he hit it off with some skank that way

>>17576771
we dont know anything about you, where you came from, where you're at
if you speak with an accent, that's probably why
what if I asked you "why do people think im gay?" and left it at that
>>
One of my professors that I am on good terms with is also a high level manager at an organisation that I am interested in working at. I tried emailing him to say hi and he called me back and insisted that I let him know when I apply for a job at his organisation and put him down as a referee. How do I know whether he really wants to give me a job or whether he's just looking for someone to brag about his important job to? I don't want to be some awkward fuck who is asking for too much but I also really need a proper job.
>>
How can I focus taking care of myself instead of worrying about my ex not taking good care of himself? Even before we split up this beta bitch basically withdrew from the world and if it wasn't for one mutual friend I would have thought he was dead.
>>
>>17574546
>without fail there's a handful of people who single me out and post long rants about how they hate me, or PM others about how awful I am.
Have you actually done something to warrant that? If not, there's only so much you can do. There are lots of people I strongly dislike, but it would be stupid to rant about them for no good reason. Most of my friends are the same way. Sounds more like they want an excuse to build drama and you're just an easy target.

>>17575092
>If you "aren't ready for a relationship" then say that. If the guy is reasonable he'll understand
I disagree. He may deal with it maturely, but going on a date with someone then saying "btw I don't want a relationship" will throw most people for a loop.
>>
>>17576555
>Am I out of the running to be his waifu? Be honest with me anons.
Probably a good chance. If it was just an argument and you apologized it would be whatever, but a screaming match over something that doesn't matter when you're still supposed to be in the honey moon phase? To say that's a red flag is an understatement.

>>17577125
> this beta bitch
Honestly sounds like his life is going to be on the up and up if he's no longer with a woman who thinks of him this way.
>>
>>17577154

Funny because he has become a NEET and refuses to communicate with almost everyone who tries and throws his feelings into gaming. I tried to help him seek the therapy he needs to tackle his various issues but he can't take the step to actually do so himself. He broke my heart by suddenly refusing to talk to me and hiding. Yeah, sure he's going places.
>>
>>17577178
>Yeah, sure he's going places.
And regardless, it's his journey. He left you and you're still obsessed, you're obviously bitter about it. The opposite of love isn't hate, you need to realize whatever you two had is now in the past.
>>
How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?
I get good sleep, wash my face etc. but still have very visible bags under my eyes.
>>
I've been having sex with this girl for some months as a "nothing serious" kind of thing even though I knew she wanted more than that, now after she's been losing interest recently I've begun to comPletely fall for her. Fuck me
>>
I have noticed a small mole on the underside of my foot. Apparently you're not supposed to get moles there. Should I be worried
>>
>>17577190
You should tell her. She's probably losing interest because you're not providing the emotional goodz. Meaningless sex is only satisfying for so long.
>>
>>17577183
Whilst I'm still pre-occupied with it because I AM worried and hurt I wouldn't say obsessed. He pops up now and then in my mind and it happened less than a month ago. You don't just erase someone from your head. I didn't want to write paragraphs and paragraphs about what happened, what I'm doing to process it, what I feel and I do realise it makes things up to interpretation for others. Bitter? Yeah, part of me still is since I dedicated several years to this person and he just removed himself from my life (and visa versa) without warning, it's normal. My original question asks how I can focus more on myself than the (mental) well-being of my former partner so if you have an idea please come forth with a response. I already reduced contact with mutual friends, I deleted every conversation, I stuffed away gifts and letter I received, photos were put in a zipfile to not be opened until I'm truly done.
>>
File: Necked.jpg (171KB, 1622x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Necked.jpg
171KB, 1622x1101px
Gym is crowded because summer. Should I cancel my membership and go to other gym or work out early in the morning?
>>
>>17577146
>Have you actually done something to warrant that?

No, not to my knowledge. I don't really argue with people, and I just kind of chat. The comments revolving around how I'm stuck up make me feel like it's opinions I've shared or the way I type as opposed to any particular action I've taken.

Is there a way to not be an easy target? I always stick up for myself when this stiff happens and ask why they're doing that, so it's not like I'm a pushover or anything.
>>
>>17577146
Never said she had to date him, if she doesn't want to then she shouldn't. It sucks for him I guess but what would suck a lot more for him is if she put on a smiley face and started leading him on, even if she phrased it to herself as "giving him another chance" or something
>>
I grew up in a time before computers were a widely used thing and haven't learned to type since. What's the best way to break myself of finger banging the keyboard and learning to type properly?
>>
Is it weird to have a song in english except the chorus is in a different language?

The song is about a place in [foreign country] and the chorus is in that language. And im bilingual but i worry its pretentious
>>
>>17577065
Can anyone help me with this question please?
>>
>>17577065
He wants you to work there, and the word is reference. If he was just bragging then he wouldn't have offered to help with the application process, professors get a lot of chances to brag so they wouldn't need to sugar coat it with a fake offer
>>
>>17577740
Nobody cares.
>>
Is it douchey to snap to get people's attention? I picked up the habit and being a 6' white male it feels really condescending
>>
>>17576452
yeah I probably will most likely flat out tell him I panicked and I don't think I'm comfortable being in that kind of relationship. we haven't met up yet, just an fyi.
Anyways, regarding your last comment, why would someone lead another person on if they don't want that kind of relationship? That seems a tad bit redundant.
>>
>>17576651
If I were you, I wouldn't ask him to come over to your place. Especially if you don't know him very well.
>>
Is it worth befriending and spending time with girl who wants nothing to do with romance or a relationship (with anyone. Not me specifically).

Or am I getting myself up to be seen as just a platonic friend?
>>
File: 1473502573403.jpg (77KB, 429x550px) Image search: [Google]
1473502573403.jpg
77KB, 429x550px
>>17578991
>Girl specifically states she just wants to be friends
>Guys am I going to be friendzoned?
>>
>>17578996
>comments how these guys at work keep hitting her up and making it obvious they just want an easy lay.
>says that because of them she's "shut the door" on relationships to focus on school and herself.

Like I said, she wasn't referring to me, and I haven't asked her out officially because of that comment. But I'm wondering if I should just back off since our intentions are different.
I'd rather bide my time or try again in the future than risk getting friend zoned
>>
>>17578996
Don't listen to this prick.
>le anime smug face

Just ask her out anon. Better to be rejected than to be an orbiter.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (8KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
8KB, 192x279px
22 year old here about to finally lose his virginity tonight

Anything I should know? Any tips? Anything to be aware of?

I'm actually quite attractive, as is the girl, so I'm assuming that she assumes that I'm experienced
>>
>>17579026
Foreplay is important.
Try to pay attention to her reactions to figure out what turns her on and where her sweet spots are.
Hold it in as best you can.
>>
>>17579026
just fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>17574477
Step out of your comfort zone and start going to social functions that girls are involved in like clubs or parties.

It will feel really uncomfortable at first but trust me, after you go to a few your anxiety will quickly dissapate around women once you get past the awkawrdness of talking with new people.
>>
>>17579026
Communicate
>>
>>17574690
>not just a meme

yes, it is

>>17574778
>didn't do anything

this is exactly why it's a meme.

I have also done therapy, and it doesn't help at all. I'm not sure why in the fuck my mom wanted to throw money away like that, but she did.

But back to therapy being a meme:

Where do you think these problems you are dealing with came from? More often than not, what you feel is a result of your environment. Unless your therapist can change/take you out of your environment, he can't do shit to help you.
Most people aren't dumb enough to be incapable of reasoning through things in their head, if you are, then maybe you do need a therapist. Otherwise, a therapist isn't going to be able to do anything that you can't do with yourself after taking a while to calm down and think through things reasonably.
>>
I have good things going for me but have zero friends, not due to lack of trying. It's weighing me down and digging into my psyche. Tell me it isn't worth it to pull the plug tonight.
>>
>>17579453
believe me when I say I don't want you to pull the trigger but if your will to live is dependent on other people then you won't last much longer anyway, so from an efficiency standpoint...why not tonight?
>>
>>17579463
Killing myself would mean I don't get to have the opportunity to make cool stories come to life in the distant future.
>>
>>17579477
sounds like you answered your own question then
>>
>>17578252
Yes, people aren't dogs
>>
>>17578089
Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17574675
It could be lots of little things that you do that rub people the wrong way. I'm a geeky girl and some of my annoying mannerisms that I'm trying hard to curb are not listening enough, being a know it all, thinking out loud, being a picky eater and having an immature sense of humour. Maybe you could do some introspection or go to a counsellor to find out if there is something that might make people not want to know you or just trying hanging out with a new crowd if you find you don't fit it.

Another thing to note is girl are friends with girls who are of similar hotness on the 1-10 scale. Usually girls don't hangout with girls who are much hotter or uglier than them by more than 2 points. So also take that into account.
>>
File: kaiju.jpg (304KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
kaiju.jpg
304KB, 1280x974px
Anything wrong with having a second date on a weekday after work?
>>
Who do i go to for a legal Adderall prescription? What do I say?
>>
I accidentally lead a girl on. I just didn't know what I wanted. And apparently casual fooling around was NOT what she wanted. She stormed off. I feel bad. Should I feel bad, or move on?
>>
>>17577636
Torrent/buy a touch typing book then grind typing tests or Typing of the Dead (House of the Dead with typing instead of shooting)
>>17577740
Not unless you like it specifically because of the dual language aspect.
>>
>>17579272
>I have also done therapy, and it doesn't help at all. I'm not sure why in the fuck my mom wanted to throw money away like that, but she did.

You know it can take a while, right?

Don't be like that guy who has to go to physical therapy and quits because they weren't back to functionality within a couple weeks/months.

Sometimes it takes years. Sometimes it takes multiple therapists. It's not an easy fix.

If all it took was a handful of sessions to talk to someone, almost nobody would be depressed or anxious or suffer any kind of problems.
>>
>>17580209
Get diagnosed for ADHD, shouldn't be too difficult
>>
How do I ask my female friend to come over to watch tv/movie and hangout without making it seem like I want to bone? I legitimately want to spend some time together but don't want it come off as "Netflix and chill". Would it better if other people come so I wouldn't send mixed messages ?
>>
>kinda of autist
>improved myself a lot, have friends now, and have hung out with girls before, though ones I wasn't intersted in plowing , so no gf
>meet qt girl
>had a quiz together, afterwords we talked to each while we walked back to our dorms for 15 minutes (not too far away from each other)
>have a few things in common so conversation wasn't difficult
>another quiz last friday, end up in same group again
>talk afterword, she got a bike tho she rented cause she needs to get somewhere quick
>kinda grown on me
>afterword she "thanks" me for waiting for her after the quiz to talk and helping her with her bike (I was just having conversation?)

Interested in asking her out. Was she just being friendly? That's what I thought first when we walked together, but I don't know the last few sentences she said at the end second time makes me feel more, but then again I'm an autist. Would it be weird if I just said after talking to her again before going "Hey, you wanna hang out sometime, maybe Sunday?" (I have class with her Wednesday and Friday, and I know her weekends are busy save for Sunday).
>>
>>17580849

You don't have to be "in love" to ask someone out. You're just spending more time together. Asking to hang out on a day you know she's free is fine.

You're enjoying one another's company. That's cool.
>>
>>17574472
I think I might have severe anxiety and depression. Feel like no one gives a fuck about me and I have been having suicide ideation moments with increased frequency.
My parents and siblings keep telling me I need to push through and try to be more proactive and not give in to the anxiety. I know that shit, but I'm just so unmotivated I don't feel like trying shit. Dad suggested me seeing a therapist but besides not feeling motivated to move my ass, I'm not even sure if I even have time for that, assuming I still give 2fucks about college.

Tl dr : Am basically seeing myself spiralling down as my family is starting to lose their shit over me not feeling able to give a fuck.
Is there even a way to get out of this or will I have to settle for suicide at some point?
>>
>>17580872
See >>17579272
>>
My new girlfriend never initiates hanging out or going on dates. We have a class together and we've been on two dates, the last of which ended with us making out for about 45 minutes. Things seem good but I'm concerned that I'm the only one that initiates everything already. Am I overcomplicating things too quickly?
>>
>>17580979
As I thought. Suicide it is then
>>
>>17581831
C'mon faggot, you can reason through this
>>
Girlfriend of 1 and a half years wants to go to a male co-workers house that I have never met and smoke for the first time. I told her i'm not cool with it, but she says i'm being controlling and keeps bringing up how I drink beer with my male friend like it's the same thing. Am I right to be bothered or am I really being controlling?
>>
>>17581961
Why not go with her?
>>
I'm going to get a tattoo and I know what I want, just not the exact wording I want it in. So. Three possible choices, or maybe another if you guys come up with a better one.

Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Which one is worded best? Which one makes the most sense, sounds the most coherent, the least retarded, etc...
>>
>>17581928
The more I reason the worse I'll feel. It's not the first time I feel anxious or depressed, and each time it happened I dealt with it by myself and reasoned my way through. Now the cycle repeats itself and I realize how things really are. My life's leading nowhere and I haven't the energy to do a thing about it. There is literally nothing for me to look forward to in life, long or short term.

The only reason I feel I can't jump towards suicide right away is because it pains me to think of how it'll affect my family, but other than that I'm just an itsy bit of desperation away from actually givig it a try.
>>
There's a dude in one of my classes and he looks like if me and a guy I like had a son. Backstory on the guy, We haven't talked/seen each other since April. I find this weird but I think I'm kind of attracted to this new guy, and would like to befriend him because he seems cool. I'm worried that I might only have attraction/interest in him because he reminds me of the guy I like. Do you think it would be ok if I tried to befriend him? because I am interested in what he is like, not just because of how he looks
>>
>>17582105

They have different meanings

Pick the one with most meaning for you
>>
>>17582105
the less words the better
>>
What does it mean when someone will contact you " in a while"?

Any ideas or anons who have experience with that sort of response from somebody? Care to share?
>>
>>17582105
They all sound pretentious.
>>
Can anyone help me retrieve a traffic monitoring video that the local police claim has been erased? they claim it has been erased and coincidently,the video is of a cop's son running a red light amd totaling my vehicle
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x473px
My roommates are trying to move into a new apartment that starts in October. There is a 18 month lease drawn up already for us. I told them from the beginning that I was uncomfortable with a lease more than 12 months and they convinced me that it would be easy for me to move out. After some research I don't think it will be so easy. And I hate the liabilities that come with those extra 6 months if I need to leave in year.

Would I be a dick if I got out of this thing entirely? It would leave them with 10 days to find a new place with one less bedroom. They're being irrational about the difficulties that could arise if I need to leave after a year. Even a year freaks me out because I'm kind of at a dead end and might want to relocate or travel
>>
I got flabby and out of shape.
I began working out for awhile and got stronger. I still looked the same tho. I thought maybe it was my diet.
I wasn't able to go to the gym for near 2 years and finally got back into it. I changed my diet to be what /fit/ says. I try lifting and Im getting stronger than before. I still look exactly the same tho.
Its bumming me out. I was really hoping to not look like a flabby nerd. Not sure what im doing wrong.
>>
>>17582516
Pls respond
>>
i've been telling myself i'll ask her out after class for the past week, but never get the opportunity to talk to her after class

will it be fine if i ask her out to lunch before class starts, or is that an awkward time?
>>
>>17582934
Yes because no matter what it'll be kinda awkward during class

>she says yes
You fuck it up during class

>she says no or laughs at you
Gonna be a really long class
>>
>>17582942
alright so if i talk to her before class (i will), do i need to do anything after class to start talking to her again before asking her out? or can i just be like "hey [her name] would you like to get lunch tomorrow?" as we're leaving the classroom
>>
>>17582957
I'm probably not the best person to ask desu, but I know that asking before class is really awkward unless you're really alpha. I tried it flubbed and it was a really long hour especially since the class involved participation.

something along those lines would probably do it though. At least she would probably know your intentions. Do you have her phone number? I would say if you get that you're pretty golden even if she declines lunch.
>>
>>17582192
Hmm. They all mean almost exactly the same thing to me. I'll give it some more thought.

>>17582197
They are all pretty long, I guess. Will keep that in mind.

>>17582219
That's fine. The tattoo's meant to be a constant reminder for me, so I don't really care what other people will think of it much. That being said, I still don't want it to be worded all dumb and shit.

Thanks for the input everybody.
>>
>>17583033
i'll ask after class, i just want to know if i should pretend to have some other reason to talk to her before getting her number/asking her out to lunch
worst case scenario i take the easy way out and ask her to study for this upcoming test with me
>>
>>17582206
pls respond. I just want to hear how long you guys might think a while could be.
>>
I've asked this in a thread like this before, how do I temporarily get rid of nausea? I'm going to the doctor soon and plan on possibly telling them what's wrong, because it's about to be 8 months since this began. I just need to get rid of it at night at least, because it keeps me up.
>>
>>17583120
It can mean a few days, anon
>>
>>17583140
But it's already been three weeks.
>>
>>17583162
it's time to move on, i'm afraid
>>
I've been talking to this girl at work and it seems like we have a lot in common. I want to ask her out but she has a boyfriend do i ask her out anyway or should i not even bother.
>>
>>17583162
Oh boy... I think I remember you, your friend's partner made them cut you off over a misunderstanding. It's been a month since my friends talked to me, idk if you remember me.
>>
File: 1464569319703.png (4MB, 1575x879px) Image search: [Google]
1464569319703.png
4MB, 1575x879px
>>17583216
I do remember you. Well, here we are again.

How have things been?

>>17583192

I knew someone would say that. I won't give up that easily, but damn.
>>
>>17583245
>How have things been?
https://youtu.be/6M9rw7LUbBM

Not seriously though, but I got a hole in my heart. Being alone is like hell because all I do is think of them, I have this tiny shed of hope and I don't know why. My stomach has been more upset, I'm this anon >>17583134 . But I've been catching up on a show and I'm looking forward for the 3rd season this week so that's something positive
>>
File: 1469414688987.jpg (906KB, 1443x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1469414688987.jpg
906KB, 1443x1039px
>>17583265

Me too. That hole in my heart won't go away as well... It hurts. I've been crying at least once a day over it. I ran today to release stress after I saw a picture that brought about an overwhelming amount of sorrow and tears to my eyes.

> I have this tiny shed of hope and I don't know why.
Same. It would be against that person's partner's trust to contact me again, but I don't know... That hope is still there... I would hope that person wouldn't keep me in the dark for too long, but... like I said, what that person's son said could have been a lie just to make me go away...

> My stomach has been more upset

That sucks. I know sometimes I can't concentrate during school and cry. Thank goodness I wear hoodies, although it makes me look like a thug.
>>
>>17583295
I know how you feel, when I think about them, sometimes I tear up. Even when I'm with people, if something reminds me of them, it ruins everything for me. We both have to power through this, it's going to get better... I hope...
>>
File: 1463921216010.jpg (50KB, 628x478px) Image search: [Google]
1463921216010.jpg
50KB, 628x478px
>>17583300

Yeah, it's weird huh? Yesterday my half brother made me some food, and for some reason I started to think about her and imagine when we ate together, and how that person would sit across from me... and I cried again.

It might be "a while" still.
>>
>>17583318
Yeah. Whole thing reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/d1acEVmnVhI?1m43s to 1:56. It hurts. And it's gonna be a while until we both I guess accept it
>>
how bad are call centers?
Im applying at a survey center. Im fucking desperate and I need the money.
Id be working fulltime until December
I just need to know what Im in for
>>
I'm 19, sexually frustrated, and have never approached or even attempted to get a girlfriend. Severe social anxiety causes me to isolate myself in public.

To give an example of how socially inert I am, 2 days ago, while riding a public bus from college, the cutest girl I've ever seen sat next to me and I just sat there the entire time reading my textbook and trying not to draw attention to myself. She was carrying a rolled up yoga mat. Halfway through the ride she dropped the yoga mat and it hit my leg. She said sorry. I replied "no problem" without making eye contact. I feel like a normal person would have viewed that as a really good opportunity to start talking, but I just went back to reading my textbook and she got off soon after.

I've been socially isolated my entire life, so I feel like at this point any conversation I have is going to be extremely awkward and they're not going to like me anyways. That's why I'm practically mute in public. I'm terrified of that huge rush of negative emotions that goes along with making conversation. I only ever feel safe when I'm alone. In between classes at college, I'll avoid hanging out in the populated areas and instead find an isolated spot in the woods. I'm terrified of people.

And with my hormones being the way they are, sex is always on a pedestal in my mind. Every time I'm out in public and surrounded by beautiful women, sex and female affection are the first things I fantasize about. It's an awful feeling to know that the thing you unwillingly desire the most is also the thing you're the least equipped to get.

I've already made an appointment with a psychiatrist. I've always thought that shit was a scam but I'm desperate. In the meantime, is there anyone here who can relate or who knows how to change this behavior? Keep in mind I'm part Japanese, so I'm genetically predisposed to this kind of thing.
>>
File: 1474185512351.png (277KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474185512351.png
277KB, 1000x550px
>>17583332

I don't know about you, as your situation may have been more condemning to an absolute conclusion, but I know that if that person isn't mad then I'm bound to get some sort of response... but if not, I have someone who can send an email for me that hopefully won't be read. At that point I would expect all contact to be cut off, and that we're to never hear from each other again.
>>
>>17583380
Don't know if this will help you but I used to have similar issues but learning to empathize with other people helped me become more social. Realize that people are not only what you see them as, they all have their own troubles, you don't need to worry about them judging you when they're probably more preoccupied with their own worries. And honestly a dropped yoga mat is not a missed opportunity by any stretch of the imagination
>>
I don't know why but recently I've developed a weird habit of wilfully destroying my chances with girls I like by doing the things I KNOW will get me rejected.

Like whenever a girl shows interest in me I just start acting weak,texting too much, whining about my problems and everything. Seems like I'm scared shitless of falling in love again.

what the hell?
>>
>>17583380

Wouldn't see how being Japanese would have anything to do with it. Deciding not to talk to someone is a choice not made by genetic disposition. That's all you anon.

>>17583394
Also, this anon is correct.
>>
>>17583411
Well there's a lot of studies suggesting Asian Americans are more predisposed to it than other ethnicities.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19209982
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3075954/
>>
Why am I so fucking dumb. I score quite a bit above average, ~118 on IQ tests

I suck in conversations and social interactions
Im only mediocre in every type of multiplayer game, shooter, moba strategy, you name it
I can draw okayish but its nothing special
I really cant do anything at a good level

most people have talents and Im just generic in alot of things and its even when I try very hard to become good at something Ill only become above average. Why is it like this
>>
>>17583460
do you practice? are you focused when you do it?
>>
>>17583394
>you don't need to worry about them judging you when they're probably more preoccupied with their own worries.
It's hard for me to think this way because I see people passing judgment all the time. I've seen awkward guys make women feel uncomfortable and annoyed. I've heard women gossip about men they think are weird. I hear this advice a lot, but everything leads me to believe the opposite is true. It seems to me that most people are very nosy and focused on criticizing other people instead of evaluating themselves. It probably varies from person to person. It seems like confident people are the most judgmental, while insecure people are the only ones focused on themselves.
>>
>dating a girl
>she ends up going to rehab
>rehab apparently kicked her out and put her in Riker's temporarily

How and when do I break up?
>>
>>17576609
This guy is wrong. I like feisty bitches.
>>
>>17576651
>movie is too stressful
>I'll invite him into my most personal of spaces instead
>no sex lol
Fucking women Jesus christ.
>>
>>17576695
You're not shy, you're just a vapid cunt who thinks they're gods gift and shouldnt have to put in any work toward dating. I can't wait till you're 40 and useless. People like you made me so miserable as a young man.
>>
>interested in girl at work
>at same time have some gripes with her
>opportunity arises to where I can tell management about some of the shit she does that pisses me off in the workplace

Should I narc on her since I do have grievances against her or shouldn't I since that'd likely kill any chance of setting something up with her? mind you 50+% of the interest I have is an insane desire to hatefuck her, and I think I could get it going to that point if I put up with her bullshit
>>
>>17583512
Whenever you want, if that's what you really are choosing to do. She could probably use a shoulder to lean on desu.
>>
i once met this cute lesbo girl who was everything I ever wanted. but she was of course les, so I distanced myself from her but eventually we were in the same sportsgroup and w started talking and I found out she had a boyfriend was apparantly bi now.

Shortly after she broke up with her bf and we started hanging out alot. I fell madly in love with her but she said we could only be friends and that her bf was a mistake and that she only likes girls in a romantic way.

After a long time we finally stopped being friends and I deleted her from all my friendlists and her number too in an effort to stop thinking about her and move on.
3 years later I still miss her very much. I do not contact her anymore but she was exactly what I was looking for, and i wasnt what she was looking for. Ive been depressed for a long time and ive tried dating other women but none are like her and honestly most of the ones im interested in are not at all interested in me.

Knowing I have no chance with my or any girl of my dreams I basically lost all motivation in life to achieve anything as Ill never become happy anyway and who cares about a nice salary when you come home to an empty bed and an empty life.
>>
>>17583539
I stayed with her for four months while she was in rehab for exactly that reason. However, she is now in prison. I can understand being the shoulder to lean on but at what point do you realize things aren't changing?
>>
>>17583538
>should I narc
Snitches get stitches, plus conforming to the 'man' marks you as one of the most boring kinds of people to be around. I doubt she would fuck you either way.
>>
>>17583465
I struggle to focus as I always get sort of distracted yes

yeah I practise alot and I often know what to do but I fail to execute it properly and its extremely frustrating
>>
>>17583465
That's what I thought. I don't know how it manifests in you but maybe you should be working on what's distracting you. What on your mind when you practise?
>>
I'm
>>17583562
I was replying to
>>17583555
woops
>>
File: eagle shield.jpg (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
eagle shield.jpg
145KB, 800x800px
What kinds of companies will hire a green welder? How do I get them to employ me?
>>
>>17580839
The difference between friends and couple is that friends do fun things together and couples do lame things together. I don't see why you would want to watch a movie with her instead of something cool like going to see a sports game or live music? Do you actually want to bone her? You're better off organising a group get together like a barbecue lunch at your house or a paintball session if you want to make it clear that you want to hangout as friends.
>>
Is it ok to have sex with my partner at home, in am isolated room, with the door closed, when my parents are also at home? My home is not very big, single level, and TV lounge is just outside the room, parents will be able to hear us.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x699px
Girl I'm really into from a neighboring country texted me "we should meet up sometime ;)"

What do?

Do I ask if I can visit her, do I invite her over here or should I try to arrange something somewhere else?
I'm lost bois, plz help.
>>
>>17574522
Being happy is one of the most difficult things that we try to find in life.

Here's just a few things that can bring you some happiness, albeit temporary or not.

>find a significant other
>find a group of friends
>go to parties
>biking/hiking/walking
>camping
>try to find some new hobbies
>talk to strangers more
>become the guy who has a lot of good stories
>go to the city and spend a day dicking around

If nothing seems to be working for you, go see a therapist and get some happy pills. That's the next best thing.
>>
>>17574571
Go find one.

Ask people in your group if they know anyone, go to some of your favorite places and try to meet some women there, or even start going to big parties/clubbing.
>>
>>17574937
How exactly is he being a dick?
>>
>>17584119
Suggest a place that you know
>>
>>17584119
You could try to meet her halfway, and from the sounds of it you're interested in this girl as well.
So, if you don't want to actually meet up and just plan on fucking, you should probably go to her's.
>>
>>17584167
>being this normal

I want to bash your head into the sidewalk.
>>
>>17583544
Get up and get what you want.

Find her.

And tell her how you feel.
>>
Hey guys, what websites do you use nowadays to find jobs? i used to use craigslist and such back when it was the most reliable, but it seems to have just become a haven for prostitutes.
>>
>>17584187
bump
>>
>>17584187
Does no one in here use the internet to look for jobs anymore?
>>
What are some good ways to freeze my federal student loans other than the Peace Corps? I might do a tour as you get like $7k and two years of frozen debts so I would be able to pay it off in cash right when I return. I want to drop out ASAP but I only have like $8500 saved up.
>>
File: 1472985106623.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472985106623.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>17584472
How else do you look for jobs?
>>
>>17584187
Indeed is the best site imo
>>
I'm a chemistry student interested in math. What are some good books on either set theory, logic and topology?
Hard mode: Books that are also available in German language.
>>
If you like a girl, but she already has a boyfriend do you go for it?
>>
>26 years old
>never cared about life

How do I care about it?
>>
>>17585826
it depends on if she is happy or not
>>
So I want to bang this acquaintance girl who recently broke up with her bf. I knew she had a bf, she knows I know she had a bf. She doesn't know I know about the breakup, as I heard from a mutual friend.
So when I try to hang out, should I tell her to bring her bf (we were all decently acquainted) and act surprised when she says they're done, or should I just act as if I know already?
>>
What do I do about a crippling feeling that I lack creativity? How do I find inspiration and motivation? I can't get over this sense that all of my ideas are trash.
>>
File: 1455994505987.jpg (3MB, 3465x5198px) Image search: [Google]
1455994505987.jpg
3MB, 3465x5198px
Bi femanon here and uk based
I am back in uni and I have always been into girls more than guys but ended up with the latter for some reason but I am unsatisfied I feel like I would be really happy with a girl

I'm 21 and quite unexperienced, how do I go on with meeting girls? I'm in brighton any advice on how to approach them/what kind of places to go at?

Sorry for the broken English I'm an Italian mandolino
>>
I have a friend who's mixed (half white, half Asian) and I don't know how to behave around him. Usually I'm comfortable cracking racist jokes with my friends (we're a diverse group) but I heard that most biracial people are sensitive about this kind of stuff. Is it racist if I don't see him as being part of both races but just as mixed?
>>
I'm from Peru and need to earn 300$ at a month in my free time to be able to live comfortably (my family and myself are cureently struggling with financial issues)

Is there any method or telecomutting job that could earn me that money in my spare time?
>>
>>17586987

University clubs is your best bet. Just be warm and nice, then make lots of eye contact with them. Flirt with them but don't go to far but see how they take it. Make a move at a party.

>>17587265

Don't crack the joke dude, he probably doesn't know what he identifies with and would feel like shit. Usual humour not pertaining to his race is your best bet.

>>17588092

There are those online jobs that you have to click on a bunch of advertisements on a daily basis. It measures your click per average. I don't know the name but google "click advertisement job".
>>
>>17588104
>There are those online jobs that you have to click on a bunch of advertisements on a daily basis. It measures your click per average. I don't know the name but google "click advertisement job".

I thought those only paid you cents, and only pay you when you make a grand.
>>
I've got my year 12 formal coming up and there's this girl I want to ask but I don't know how. I hooked up with her at a house party a couple months ago and then added her on facebook after, but I haven't spoken a word to her since. How should I do it, should I just message her out of the blue or something? or should I smalltalk with her first then ask her the next day?

Also to note I go to a single-sex school so I don't know many other girls
>>
How to fix internet addiction?
>>
>>17589534

unsub your net and start reading books instead. Get out of the house constantly and socialize constantly.
>>
File: 1467019086004.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1467019086004.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
I think I overheard a girl that I'm interested in say that she was asexual. What do? Should I give up now?
>>
If you go out on a date with a Jew who's paying for your food, is it rude to order something with pork and/or shellfish?
>>
I don't have any friends. How do I get a job in job market ruled by nepotism?
>>
>>17589606
Rape...

I mean that's always an option....
>>
It's destructive for my mental health to ever think of it, but how do I subtly expose that my gf's been cheating on me?
I have no proof, just a hunch, just a sickening feeling in my gut.
I don't want to appear insecure but the idea of being cheated on sends me into a fucking rage, and the last thing I want to do is hurt somebody over a feeling.
>>
>>17584063
Sure, as long as neither of you screams or moans too loudly.
I've done it many times. Also your parents know you've been having sex. Relax.
>>
How do I get wrinkles out of my clothes? I just moved into a dorm and picked up my laundry late. Now they all look like they've been sitting in a pile for months and I have no iron to straighten them out. Is there a makeshift way to get the wrinkles out?
>>
Any particularly good openers when starting a conversation with a random girl?
>>
>>17591829
Wet them the wrinkles and try smoothing it out yourself. Then hang or lay flat to dry.
>>
>>17591543
Well, you're not wrong
>>
>>17591862
Ik I'm not ;)
>>
I look burnt out, I have for several years. People ask me occasionally if I'm alright, they say I look tired, pale, etc.

I feel alright, I think. I eat better than most, usually sleep somewhere between 6-9 hours, I do quite a lot of sports. Why do I look so damn spent? I'm very light/blonde so that may explain me being pale but I have the darkest circles under my eyes of anyone I've met and I'm only 21. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1439100608338.jpg (8KB, 320x276px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439100608338.jpg
8KB, 320x276px
I'm ready to snap
Some random profiles obviously fake, Keep messaging my friends/senpai on Facebook that they will either buy or sell my nudes to them. It's very humiliating. Decided to act like Idc and not respond to the person.
They even go as far as to send me stuff like
> make it home safe
> 50 bucks for your nudes?
And some name calling or that I'm a terrible person.
I can't say they are harassing me since they aren't blowing up my inbox.
I'm fed up though. I was gonna message them saying
> why are you giving me so much attention
I just want to tell them off but I'm sure that will just give anon a laugh.
What should I do? Or say?
And no i have no idea who is pissed at me and would do this. I'm a quite person and only post on Facebook like once a month.
>>
>>17591929
I'm in the same boat.
Make up does wonders. Even in school I would have teachers offer to take me to the nurse because pale and looking tired.
It's even worse when now at 22 when I don't wear make up my friends or family will be like holy shit get some sleep even though I just woke up from a 12 hour nap
>>
>>17588184
>should I smalltalk with her first then ask her the next day?
That would do. And you want to ask in person
>>
>>17582126
I say the same thing to anybody considering suicide. If you're actually really going to kill yourself, then you should REALLY get your religious affairs in order before you do it.When I mean really I mean, get really dead serious about the religion and center your whole being around becoming a person that is following the rules required to get into heaven. Just on the off chance there actually is a heaven and hell. What would the point be in killing yourself to escape this life, only to end up in hell, an infinitely more dreadful unescapable existence?

I know i'm going to get jumped on by unbelieving religious hating anons but seriously just consider that what if. Even if I was a total unbelieving athiest and I was going to commit suicide I would do this JUST IN CASE.
>>
File: 1474507390549.jpg (7KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
1474507390549.jpg
7KB, 249x235px
Is it too late to call back on a job interview? It's just a retail gig.

I slept through a lot of today (depressed) and just noticed I got a call and VM in the early afternoon in regards to an application I sent. I know it's too late now but figured I'd call first thing tomorrow morning.
>>
Hey guys, what would you do if you were in this situation:

There's a semester kickoff concert on campus this Friday. It seems like it's going to be a lot of fun. You bought tickets with your friends but your friends flaked out at the last minute, so if you go you'll be going alone. Still, you're interested in the DJs that are performing. It's basically an EDM concert with live DJs, and you know how to dance to that kind of music.

But this entire week has been a bad week for your anxiety and you. Your anxiety has been through the roof. You just want to go to school for class, then go home.

Would you go, despite having a shitty week? Do you think you'd regret it if you didn't go? This type of stuff doesn't usually happen on campus.
>>
>>17574496
go to gym
get hobby
it helps
>>
>>17593636
I do all of that already
>>
>>17587265
I'm half white, half southern Asian. All mixed race people seem far less sensitive to racial jokes to me since they can crack offensive jokes about either one of their two races and claim "it's ok, I'm part of that race too".

>being part of both races but just as mixed?
I don't see why it would be racist to assume that but don't tell him you feel that way. I hate the feeling of not belonging to either white or southern Asian communities.
>>
How do I go beyond small talk in classes? What do I fucking talk about? It always feels like I'm the only one making an effort to make conversations while they awkwardly stare at the table.
>>
>can't talk ask out girls face to face
>decide to do tinder/online stuff
>get matches
>still can't ask them out

how is it possible to be this autistic?
>>
During high school have a huge crush on this girl but we're only acquainted. I sent her flowers at Valentines (through a 3rd party) and I just talked to her over the phone without telling her who I was. But something happened because I'm a fucking idiot and pissed her off. 2 days after that I tried to approach her when she's alone to apologize but she just passed by me and wouldnt talk to me. So that's that--I kept my distance. On the next school year a mutual friend accompanied her to my classroom and our friend asked if she can borrow one of my books and I agreed. After that she (not the friend) is the one who will approach me to borrow/give back the book for like at least 3x already. (All that time I never talked to her since I'm keeping my distance). So what the fuck? Does she want the d or not?
>>
>>17593705
no you fucking retard
>>
How to avoid roommate drama? Boyfriend and I split time each week between my place – a cozy, one bedroom apartment – and his place, a shack with his sister and two entitled bitches. Can the bitches throw me out while he is at rehearsal for a couple hours? Can they kick him out when I'm regularly at his place for 3 days at a stretch?
>>
is it a problem if I can only cum in missionary position without a condom?
>>
File: BEAVER_2_11683053_298x300.jpg (30KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
BEAVER_2_11683053_298x300.jpg
30KB, 318x320px
I'm retarded and got put on academic probation. How seriously can this affect me later in life say for instance when applying to other schools later on? Will they see this academic probation on my transcripts or what have you and possibly deny me entry to their school?

My school offers a "GPA relocation" service where you essentially pick up a different major and wipes your GPA clean. Even if I do that, will the prior academic probation still show?
>>
File: chokeytunt.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
chokeytunt.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I'm angry and hurt because of something someone did to me recently, what are some constructive ways to use that anger, and also some tips to avoid letting the sadness get to me?
>>
>>17593096
My only option is to ask on Facebook. Is that still viable?
>>
>>17594019
When you ask a girl to be your date for the formal you must ask in person. Can you bump into her after school or make her come outside the house or somehting
>>
>>17593688
>It always feels like I'm the only one making...
Say this to them
>>
>>17593775
>Will they see this academic probation on my transcripts or what have you and possibly deny me entry to their school?

This is a question for your university administration. 4chan has no way of knowing if it will be included on your transcript or not. If you do the GPA relocation your transcript may still show all of the courses you took and the grade to you received, they just don't count towards your GPA. Schools will see that and possibly deny you because of that. On the other hand if the classes don't show up on your transcript then you would be fine.
>>
I'm an introvert who never dated anybody and I don't have any girl friends. There's this girl I met in school about 2 years ago and I think I really like her but the problem is that I don't know if I want her as a friend or if I want to be in a relationship with her. I always have a hard time talking to her because I ends up with us talking about school related stuff. What should I do?
>>
I have a friend who's willing to fuck. I'm horny as hell and in need of quick, easy pussy this weekend. No problem right?

Well she's
>fat, 4/10 at best
>great personality though, fun to hang out with

We've known each other for several years and hang out only twice every three months or so.

I have a feeling that after busting nut I'd feel repulsed and ashamed of myself, lowering my standards so low. Sex would probably change our friendship somehow but I'm not sure how.

Anyone here ever had situation like this? What did you do?
>>
>>17594743
Fuck
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.