[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got flirty with girl because why not >she start saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474029307486.jpg (148KB, 750x881px) Image search: [Google]
1474029307486.jpg
148KB, 750x881px
>got flirty with girl because why not
>she start saying shit like "you wanna know something sad? I never did this with my boyfriend" and shit like that
>she has a boyfriend
>I'm now interested

Wouldn't put my money on it because I've only known her for a few weeks, but she might be interested too.
Her boyfriend is "what the fuck" tier, like you'd expect a 15 years old guy to be like that,
but still it doesn't make me feel proud flirting with another man's girl.

But I like her a lot and I wanna keep pushing to see if there's something worth investing in.
I don't think it's gonna last between them.

I'm gonna spend a couple of days with her and a couple of common friends in a few weeks (her initiative), I'm trying to keep my distance for now and she tried to start a conversation a couple of times, nothing major.

I kinda want to see how she behaves when we're alone, she's always sticking to me when we're hanging out with other people, and sort of deliberately teasing me since I'm pretty sure she understood I like her.
Anything I should try to do? keep an eye out for some specific behavior?
>>
prepare to get cucked
>>
Well you won't bang her that is for sure.
>>
>>17574093
Yeah ok, I'm not interested in a quick bang.
>>
Don't even bother, she's willing to get attention from you while she has a bf, you're just someone new and interesting for her now. If she dumps her boyfriend and gets with you, you can bet after a few weeks she will do the same thing to you.
>>
>>17574069
>you wanna know something sad? I never did this with my boyfriend
Is this a very not subtle way of saying she only does this with orbiters ? like anything with a lot of talk and doesn't end in sex
>>
dont do it. i tried the same and now i lost her as a friend because her boyfriend find out that we are flirting with each other and she didnt wanna trade her relationship (3-4 years) with me (1 year), you will only get disappointed
>>
>>17574308
Nah, you really think any girl would have eyes exclusively for her bf and cut out any other male from her life?
>>
>>17574075
nein mein freund
he will be doing the cucking

i believe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.