[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 17

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
I met a neighbor and We both got drunk at a party and he told me 'i have a feeling we're going to be really good friends' when hugging me goodbye. why does that send off alarm bells for me? Am i just being weird? Im pretty sure hes into me and i dont know if i am, so maybe thats that?
>>
>>17573570
It's a sign that he was drunk as fuck, and probably that he's a jolly drunk (which is good).

Don't overinterpret crazy drunken rambling.
>>
>>17573583
This
>>
>>17573583
Thanks youre right. He said it in a serious Tone +face so i think i took him too seriously. I am going to try and stop overanalyzing things
>>
Went out with a girl a few times, but then she essentially told me she wasn't interested.

I felt that we really hit it off the few times we went out, so I'm worried that I said or did something to fuck it up. But I'm aware that maybe we went out a few times, but she just wasn't feeling it after the last time.

Is there a way to ask if I screwed something up, or to ask why she's not interested without sounding really desperate or creepy? I won't keep pursuing her if she's not interested, but I just want to know if I did something, so in case I find someone else, I don't make the same mistake again. Or if there was something about me that turned her off, so I can try to change it.
>>
Do Asian-Americans follow Asian or American beauty standards?
>>
Girls:

Chest hair, what do you think? Yes or no? Its not that thick, maybe moderate thickness but still very visible with normal tshirt's. Can quite easily shave it all off but just takes about 20 mins so im not sure weather to bother.

Luckily for me no back hair either.
>>
>>17574180
Depends.
>>
>>17574194

I don't mind it. Much better than the scratchy hair growth that comes after. For cuddling purposes I'll take a fluffy man over an itchy one any day.
>>
>>17573570
are you into him sexually ?
I might have done a few things inappropriate when I'm drunk and caused a lot of confusion for my friend's gf
>>
>>17573618
>Is there a way to ask if I screwed something up, or to ask why she's not interested without sounding really desperate or creepy?
No, there is not a way.
I get guys asking me this, and it's always uncomfortable. They pretend that they can take it, but they usually get upset, or argue with me that it's a bad reason. A lot of the times there is not a definable reason, just a feeling! Or lack there of.
Do not put her in that position.

It's a bit narcissistic to think that if you had just "done it right" that she would still be with you. She probably doesn't like your personality and/or looks.
If you change yourself every time you get rejected, you're gonna miss out on the girl who likes you for you.
>>
>>17573570
He was either drunk and just saying shit that drunks say, or he is at least genuinely interested in getting to know you better/be friends.
And with most dudes, there's definitely the possibility he'd fuck you too if you led him that direction.
>>17573618
Its a hard line to tread, I feel ya. Most of me wants to tell you to just move on and brush it off, but I understand the wanting to know if you did fuck up so you can learn from it.
Only thing you can do is ask upfront and honestly. Just say "Hey, I understand you aren't interested and I respect that, but I was just wondering if I accidentally did something to upset you or if we just weren't clicking. Just for my own future reference. I'm not trying to get you to change your mind or press the matter or anything, just genuinely curious."
Honestly though, she will likely just say you didn't click even if you did do something weird, just out of politeness. You can add something like "It's ok, you can be honest I won't get hurt" to the line above if you're worried about getting a dishonest reply, but even still she may not tell you so keep that in mind.
Also, it will come across pretty beta if you have to ask though, since it implies inexperience, so I would cut your losses with this one and just learn from it as best you can. Win some lose some, don't get discouraged.
>>
>>17574194
I like it a lot! It's a sign of testosterone.
Ask your future girlfriend if you should shave it.
Also:
>>17573559
>FAQ:
>>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>>
>>17574194
I personally don't like it. Body hair in general grosses me out, but it's not a deal breaker either. I once joked with my ex once that I'd shave my legs/pits if he shaved his chest lol. He was a sport about it, but he also only had a little whisp so it wasn't that big a deal. If he was dead set against it I wouldn't have minded or pressed it either though. But I would expect him not to bitch when my legs got a tad stubbly, because while I do prefer my legs shaven myself, I can get lazy and let them go just a little bit before I take care of them.
It's give and take, if you don't want to/cant shave then you don't have to and if your girl makes it a dealbreaker then sounds like she just aint the one for you.
Like I know I'll have to wait and find a dude that's ok with the fact I've got a maintained/trimmed bush. Because I for the life of me in the 7 years I've had pubes cannot find a way to remove it completely without absolutely wrecking my vag. Skins just super stupid hyper sensitive and paper thin.
>>
>>17574345
nobody ever follows those rules anyway man idk why OP bothers to even keep the copy pasta.

Frankly, I think when people ask about specific looks or whatever its more that they're trying to get a statistic going. Like, ok more people itt are for this than against it, so I can apply that knowledge loosely/with a grain of salt to the real world.
>>
>>17574345

Its more about the relative ratio of likes to dislikes that im interested about.

I know people have differing opinions, but i just want to find the average opinion.
>>
I was at the movies the other day and we picked our seats beforehand. Our seats ended up being next to a guy with the worst fucking BO, it burned my nose and made me nauseous, it was rancid. Really strong sweat smell. I couldn't make it past the ads and since there were no other consecutive seats for us to take we ended up leaving.

I was pissed because we paid money for those tickets and couldn't use them because someone decided they didn't have to shower. I was thinking of saying something like, "I can't sit here because your BO is so strong it's burning my nose" just so he knows, he's ruining other people's experience, but I was afraid it was socially inappropriate.

I've also had classmates like this, didn't shower at all but sat next to me, never knew what to do.
>>
>>17574412
whats your question m8? What to do when smelly comes and sits by you?
You have 2 options, nut up or shut up. Either call them out on it or just deal. But keep in mind even though this dude was disgusting it is socially inappropriate to publicly humiliate someone like that, and if you were on a date it may or may not ding you points.
Frankly, I would have just done exactly what you did, leave and ask for a refund. Usually if you leave within the first 20 minutes or so of a movie the theater will refund your tickets or at least give you a voucher ticket so you can see another movie. Since you didn't even make it to the movie itself idk why the hell you didn't ask for a refund.
>>
>>17574418
My question was about what to do.

In hindsight I feel like the guy should know he smells like shit, smelling like that is way more humiliating than someone telling you once that you smell so bad you're hurting people's noses. Otherwise the guy will just go around smelling like that and ruining more people's experiences.
>>
>>17574469
He got to see the movie, you didn't. He won.

Next time stand your ground.
>>
Asian Americans: Do you guys generally agree that white people or Eurasian people are better looking than Asians?
>>
>>17574469

I was in the library on my laptop once and a guy came and sat near me in a huge coat that obviously wasnt washed for fucking weeks. I literally wretched before telling him he smelt like a rotting pig and all he did was sit there like a cunt. A few people laughed and I gave him some more as I walked out. People like that are literally too fucking stupid to be aware of it in the first place so telling them is usually a waste of time.
>>
>>17573618
>Is there a way to ask if I screwed something up, or to ask why she's not interested without sounding really desperate or creepy?

As a dude who struggled through something similar early on in dating... Not really...

Think about it from her perspective for a bit... and you'll quickly realize that's an awkward as fuck position to be put in and it's something that she herself more than likely has no concrete answer for beyond: she just didn't "feel" it between you.

Honestly, matters of the heart don't often articulate themselves in to terms readable by the mind.

That's, in a way, precisely why YOU can't understand why things didn't work out either, because there's a certain level of cognitive dissonance between what you felt, and what you actually experienced, and what you felt is more obvious and present to you.

Expecting her to know is hopeful at best.

Either way, changing yourself for others isn't the best policy. There is almost never a case where you can change yourself for someone else, it sticks, and there isn't some backlash on some level.

You are who you are and you can only change yourself based on that in a way that suits you, otherwise you eventually end up either tripping up and losing the act, end up becoming bitter and resentful (because you're trying to be some other person for someone else), or end up developing yourself in a weird and inconsistent way.

I'll reiterate, that's not AT ALL to say you can't change just to say that you should change yourself based on the ideal version of yourself you want to become, not on the ideal version you think others would like you better as (as a former shy as fuck person turned hyper confident, I know that first hand).

If you can say you genuinely like yourself, fuck what anyone else who doesn't like that thinks--because there are billions of people around, and as long as you keep searching and keep being true to who you are, you're going to find someone else who likes that too.
>>
>>17574180
>>17574608
>Do Asian-Americans follow Asian or American beauty standards?
>Asian Americans: Do you guys generally agree that white people or Eurasian people are better looking than Asians?

I'm a halfie (Korean-Mexican) and I'm first generation (meaning I'm native born and all of the rest of my family are immigrants) so don't know if I or my family count, but as someone raised in both cultures at different parts of my life... it really just depends...

As lot of my Asian family in America is pretty old-school as fuck xenophobic/racially biased. Dating outside of your race is HIGHLY discouraged (which--in case you didn't connect the dots--means my mom caught a lot of shit for). And this bias extends even in to the younger generation of Korean-Americans, who tends to date/marry exclusively other Koreans.

The only exceptions I've seen are people who are separate from the cultural community (like my mother and one of my aunts), without that community bias, in their children you can see decidedly different and more open sense of taste and standards.

Me for example I'm dating another mixed person (she's mexican/native american/white), one of my cousins is dating a black guy, her brother married a white girl, and it's pretty diverse.

Personally, I think south east Asians can be hot as fuck, like white girls, am ok with north east Asians and eastern europeans, not usually a fan of Latinas (though this is more personality based because jesus christ some of them are bitchy as fuck, though I guess this can be said of how superficial Koreans can be too and I've definitely found and dated exceptions in both).
>>
Women, if you reject someone and he says 'unfortunate' turns around and leaves would you consider it offensive?
>>
>>17574727
Idk my first reaction reading that was "Unfortunate (for you)" so my knee jerk response was I'd laugh at how full of himself he was.
But as I typed that out I realized it could mean "Unfortunate (for me)". But that wasn't my first guess at that meaning so I guess the former stands.
In neither interpretation would I be offended, but in one I would definitely think you're a sore loser, for lack of a better phrase.

Frankly, a better thing to say when rejected is something along the lines of "Ah, ok, have a good night/day then" or whatever before leaving. Doesn't make you look like a little bitch about someone telling you no, and you get to leave with dignity.
>>
Ladies, do you believe that the Confederacy would have had a much better chance of success in the Pennsylvanian campaign had Jackson survived his injury at Chancellorsville?
>>
File: fool.gif (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fool.gif
44KB, 480x270px
Why does he keep taking me for a fool? I just want to be sincere with him.
>>
Girls and guys

I always thought that not fappening for a while is suppose to increase your sex drive? I haven't fapped in 8 days, and I have a bunch of single, good looking girls around me, but I have no care to even talk to them
>>
>>17574727

Not offensive, no. Bizarre, definitely, so I might just have a good laugh at it. Dunno if that might be offensive.
>>
>>17574882

Maybe you are not direct enough or he is just manchild
>>
>>17574884

You could be gay.
>>
>>17574841
>Idk my first reaction reading that was "Unfortunate (for you)" so my knee jerk response was I'd laugh at how full of himself he was.
>But as I typed that out I realized it could mean "Unfortunate (for me)". But that wasn't my first guess at that meaning so I guess the former stands.
Not him, but if I said something like that my intention would have been a bit of both. As in, shame we couldn't have some fun, you seemed cool.
>>
>>17574886
How to be direct and not a slut?
>>
>>17574894

Same way the guy would. You have to put your self on the line and be vulnerable. Open up to him and get it over with.
>>
>>17574890
Yeah, I mean part of it could be the fact this is in text form, and body language/facial expression could fill in the gaps, but I think it's best to not be vague with that kind of stuff. Because it's true that people don't take rejection well, so it's a valid assumption that just the mere word "Unfortunate" could have negative implications with no other context.
>>
>>17574899
Wow that is something what brave people would do.
>>
>>17574903
Scared you might like taking risks?
>>
>>17574921
I'm scared of any type of risk, I was spoiled by comfort zone
>>
>>17574903

You would be amazed how liberating that is. High risk high reward that can also be win win situation since you can now move on.
>>
>>17574887

that doesn't even make sense.

I'm not attracted to dudes.
>>
I don't like feeling disposable nor do I consider someone disposable if I'm comfortable enough with them to risk rejection. Rejection scares me because I don't meet enough women I actually enjoy being around to support a conveyor belt love life.
>>
What do you think about the the imbalance between how men and women treat each other regarding dating? How do you feel about the disposability of men for women (due to men's lower standards for women) and how it correlates to uninvested women and aggressive, sometimes possessive or controlling men?
>>
>>17574903
Risk of rejection is just a fact of life. Once you get over it you realize it's not all that scary. Those "what if" situations that tend to scare people away from taking the initiative mostly exist in movies anyways.

I mean it's almost always a bummer, but it's not a big deal.

>>17574901
>Because it's true that people don't take rejection well
True but unless the guy is acting hostile it seems a bit hasty to assume negative intentions imo. Sadness and anger can be pretty close and in general it's easy to mix up the two.
>>
>>17574974

From my experience rejection can be devastating and it can be a breeze.

It comes down to how invested am I. Basically if I had lots of dealings with girl and I really care about her then it is very painful.

But it is someone who I'm yet to get to know and don't really care as much like in other case then it is basically nothing.
>>
File: pufRIMw.jpg (28KB, 472x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pufRIMw.jpg
28KB, 472x472px
>>17574993
>It comes down to how invested am I. Basically if I had lots of dealings with girl and I really care about her then it is very painful.
Which is one of the reasons I widely advocate for people to ask them out early rather than sitting on the sidelines. The longer you do that shit the more painful it becomes. Do it quickly and you can get over it by the end of the weekend easily.
>>
Girls and guys

I didn't want to make my own thread, but is it acceptable for someone to be a loner?
>>
>>17575010

I Agree, but sometimes things get complicated and that is when it hurts most.
>>
>>17575016

If that makes you happy and content with your self yes it is ok but if you are loner and don't want to be then no it shouldn't be acceptable for you.
>>
>>17575020

this is why I ask.. like, right now. I feel fine with it. I'm at a bar full of hot girls. And I'm just here playing on my phone, watching TV and drinking some beer. I'm fine with this. But everyone keeps telling me "you're going to regret it, you're fucking up your time being young"

Like, what am I suppose to do? I mean I feel fine with this right now. But what if I do end up looking back thinking "fuck I wasted 10 years". It makes me feel confused. Because I'm content with what I'm doing now. But others keep warning me
>>
>>17573559

convo between me and my ex gf:

Me: I miss you.
Her: I miss you too
Me: You do?
Her: Of course
Me: I love you babe. Hope you are having a good night
**Silence**

WTF?!?!?!
>>
I'm a socially awkward virgin
how do I find a gf finally?
I'm 20 and I start to have enough of that bullshit
I'm constantly depressed
and thats even more sad that love is not real but something that is dependant on ones status looks and other materialistic things....
>>
>>17575030

Well if you are at bar and there are people you can hang with then use that opportunity and be alone when you get home.

You should in my opinion balance it. I need to have lots of time alone when get emotionally exhausted and really can't deal with people so I enjoy my time alone. If i decide to go to a bar then I
probably hope to hang out with someone because you can watch tv and drink beer at home.

Their warning is in place. You should min/max your time. If you want to be more alone stay longer in but when you get out do your best to socialize.
>>
This isn't opposite sex, but people will see it:

Guy, to my bros: how do you keep from ranting or getting political/ emotional about simple subjects in convo? It's a bad habit I've developed and I'd really rather not completely turn away this chick I started befriending
>>
>>17575030
Fuck everyone else. Do what you want and what makes you happy right now. Also, drinking and hanging are basically the two main things young people do. Like, maybe if you have a lot of ambitious goals, you should probably work on them. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun too.
>>
>>17575079

Well yeah, but also one of the main things young people do also is flirting and having lots of sex. which is the main thing people bitch at me about. Because "I'm throwing away my good years". I mean, I feel fine right now. But people keep telling me that shit

That's kind of what I meant.
>>
>>17575075
keep that piehole shut.
>>
>>17575075

Learn to accept differences. Also, there is other ways to get your point across.

For example, a girl could be completely Anti-gun. Think guns are work of the devil. But instead of trying to argue gun rights, take her shooting. They typically change their mind once they realize how fun it is
>>
>>17575062
someone?

why is that happens in every fucking thread when I ask somethin
>>
>>17575187
You should start by addressing your depression. Better yourself first, and you will almost definitely get a gf.
>>
>>17575097
I don't know. I think, as long as you stay fairly healthy and take care of yourself, as men get older, they actually have the potential to have evendors more sex than before.
>>
Met a girl working in my hometown. She's really beautiful. I don't need you to tell me I should ask her out, I should just do it. Okay, good.
>>
Hey dudes....

So my husband will NOT initiate sexy times with me. Ever. I have a higher labido than him, obviously, and I start it every time. I have asked him, and he said it makes him feel "rapey"... I really like the whole "man takes what he wants" thing though, so how could I make him want to bang me? Or am I just ugly as fuck?
>>
>>17575216
You're welcome.

>>17575229
find out why he thinks it's rapey (wtf).
was it always like this or is this new? etc.
>>
>>17575207

But not with girls my age
>>
>>17575229
thats what happens when you women plus SJW's force men to be nice as fuck... now his perception is distorted and probably dont really know what is rapey and what isnt

by rapey I guess he means to do something without the woman wanting it or expecting it, something that is out of the womans effective range in means of action.

Nowadays in media they say that woman gets turned on by kindness and chivalry, without any animalistic form of behavior, like taking initiative, being bold , something that is a manly trait
>>
>>17574884
nofap is a meme. if you weren't talking to girls when you were cranking your soulja boi, you won't talk to them with a few intact nuts
>>
dating a girl. been dating for a few weeks. how do make her be my girlfriend? is it something you ask?
>>
>>17574971
>male
women and men will both treat each other like shit, given the opportunity. men feel disposable because of society's perception of how easy it is for a woman to hop from one relationship to another. there's this fear that if your relationship tanks, your girl can get a train to run on her in a matter of hours
>>
>>17575271

I mean, going nofap is good for you in the sense that you have more energy throughout the day. At least that's how I felt. But as far as sex drive and shit goes, I have less interest in girls now than I did when I fapped. Hell, I don't even care to go back to fappening now. Like yeah I still like to look at hot girls when I walk down the street. But I just don't have the care to talk to them now
>>
A girl I know said, in a fairly serious tone, "do you want to make out?" I said sure, and she sort of opened her mouth and leaned in a bit, but before I had the presence of mind to move, she said "I'm kidding"

The thing is, coming from this specific person, I feel like it could have been legit, and I have a string feeling that I missed my chance. This isn't a question of whether she likes me, I'll find that out when I invite her to lunch. The question is, did I fuck it up?
>>
>>17575326

I guess we are all different when i don't fap for 5-6 day i get huge urge to hit on girls.
>>
>>17575329

Probably not. I mean, you said she's your friend. She probably said she was kidding because you didn't make a move, and probably thought you weren't into it. Just explain to her what you just said here
>>
>>17575335

Day 1 of no fap the urge is there. But I'm on Day 8 and its non existent. I've been around quite a few QTs today. But no drive is there
>>
>>17575340
I meant more of did I miss my chance to skip half of the bullshit of starting dating. So you think she really does like me?
>>
>>17575255
Accurate answer is accurate. Look into what's going on with sex and rape on college campuses to get a better understanding.
>>
>>17575345

Then you should fap once a day then. I have no fap because i forget and don't feel the need or use it to make my self make a move on girl since i feel like my sex drive is very high. and with each day of no fap sex driver is higher and high like I'm going to explode of desire.
>>
>>17575326
or you're just not triggered by every piece of ass in the streets anymore due to the conditioning before.
>>
>>17575326
>Like yeah I still like to look at hot girls when I walk down the street. But I just don't have the care to talk to them now.

I'm in the same boat. I'll talk to some, especially if they actually have interesting things to say. Otherwise, I'm just hearing myself talk as they rehash and agree.
Also, I generally masturbate once a week tops.
>>
>>17575326
how much were you fapping if you get more energy in the day by cutting out an activity that shouldn't take more than 15 minutes a nut?
>>
>>17575242
I will try.... not the most wonderful subject to talk about, though...

>>17575255
Hey thanks! But I've been an avid anti-sjw member since I was in high school, so it's definitely not me doing this to him.

I just wanna know if there's anything I can tell him to change his mind maybe? He hasn't always been like this. Almost five years together now, married for less than one, and it seems like it's getting worse? I haven't put any weight on or anything. He also seems like he's actually become much less outgoing and manly in a lot of ways, but I don't say anything... I wonder if it's related to his confidence for some reason?
>>
>>17575356

The thing is tho, why should I even bother? if anything it feels better NOT having a sex drive. it's like a entire thought process that used to be in my brain left.

D-did I unlock Wizard Mode?

>>17575359

Perhaps, but I mean like I haven't even had a chub. From anything
>>
>>17575387
Well I never said that its you to blame, I can only guess what caused him to become this, maybe he was raised up that way, or society changed him this way.

Well re assure him of his manliness, somehow convey that its not bad to be a bit "rapey" sometimes , and that he should be more bold, trust himself , and theres not much to worry about.
I think he should learn about how to be more dominant.
>>
>>17575387
>I will try.... not the most wonderful subject to talk about, though...
well, you're married. isn't it normal to talk about sex in marriage?
>>
How do 20 year old guy know if he's attractive. If I don't know by now I'm probably ugly ?
>>
How do I know when to kiss a girl and how not to be complete shit at it?
>>
How to flirt with normies if you're an asspie?
>>
>>17575507
Legit Aspergers?
If you're a girl, there's a surprising chance of some guy really liking the associated personality quirks.
If you're a guy, just practice being as normal as possible.
>>
>>17575484
You could be just regular.
>>
>>17574884

this is something called a flatline and is part of the reboot process. Your brain is re-setting.

some long time heavy porn addicts who do nofap noporn have described flatlines lasting over a year. If your addiction is less severe and not as long, the reboot process could be as short as a month or two.

The key thing is patience.
>>
Women, why are you so stupid?
>>
I DID IT

asked a girl out

granted I did it the pussy way over fb but whatever it's something damnit
>>
>Girl likes me for years
>Likes my shit on FB
>Matches on tinder
>Doesn't respond to messages
>>
>>17575667
Please explain this
>>
>>17575484
>How do 20 year old guy know if he's attractive. If I don't know by now I'm probably ugly ?

*shrug* I didn't KNOW I was attractive until I was about 23 or 24.

I started to suspect at like 21, but KNOWING it wasn' until later.

And probably a large part of why I became more attractive was directly tied to me just being WAAAAAAAAAY more fucking confident.

But up until that point I assumed I was below average or average... The thing is... looking back... there were some more more or less obvious signs that people were interested in me, even as far back as elementary school... I just was fucking oblivious as fuck and wanted to see the world through a certain narrative (I had low as fuck self-confidence), so that kind of warped what I actually noticed at the time to fit that narrative.

>>17575662
>I DID IT
>asked a girl out

Grats and goodluck!.

>>17575667
Obligatory It's online dating. Who gives a shit.

I say this as someone who's in a relationship with someone he met online.

Don't take online super seriously, treat it with a grain of salt and whimsy, otherwise you're in for a rough time.

Also... if she genuinely likes you... and you match her on TINDER, she might be kind of sad you never responded anywhere else except on the dating app known primarily for one night stands...

*shrug*
>>
>>17575705
I did talk to her via FB years ago She had a BF at the time so she stopped chatting, didn't even read the last message. Idk its been only a day, maybe she's genuinely busy
>>
>>17575705
And to be fair i waited a day b4 sending her a message
>>
>>17575390
>D-did I unlock Wizard Mode?

You're a wizard, Anon.
>>
>>17575521
Dat double standard, though.
Hilarious.
>>
How can I know girls are serious when saying I look good, my outfit is nice etc.? (yup, low self-esteem)
>>
Why would a non-virgin guy make such a huge deal about me having sex with another guy before him?

I had just one partner (long term boyfriend), never mention sex with him or make comparisons.
He is not religious, had more partners than me, wanted sex early but I said no.

I dumped him because it was a deal breaker for me, but I don't get what's the big problem.
>>
>>17575794

Why would even virgin guy do that......

good decision no one needs manchild anyway.
>>
Man are more prone to approach me than women, to the point that most females friends are wondering if I'm gay/bi, but still refuse to sex me bcs 'friendship'.. what to do?
>>
>>17575798
I mean - maybe he wants to stay virgin till marriage and lose his virginity to a virgin, or something like that, I respect that and understand why it'd be a problem for him.
But for a non-virgin...?!
>>
>>17575805

How the fuck can you respect that. People like that are retarded period.
>>
>>17575810
It's their choice. They have a standard or a belief, they hold themselves to the same standard they have for their partner, and it's okay. I have standards for dating, I'm fine with people having standards for dating too, and even with non fitting them. I understand the reasoning, tho.
But someone who fucked around and calls me a slut for having sex with my ex is like an obese guy calling a Victoria secret model fat.
>>
Girls and guys, what are you experience with blind dates? Any tips you can give?
>>
Should I just take a plunge and ask a girl out even if she hasn't made clear indications that she's interested in me? Everyone keeps telling me I'll just "know" when a girl likes me but I fucking don't, I never had a girlfriend before so I definitely don't know what the fuck is going on.

I'm tired of looking for vague signs if a woman likes me or not but I'm also afraid of rejection.
>>
>>17575818

I'm not saying they can't chose to do so I'm saying they are retarded when they can make such choices. It is pretty same tier as accusing you of being slut.
Same level of stupidity.
>>
>>17575833

Then ask her out that is only way to know especially when she didn't give you clear indications.

Listen even when you get some indication it doesn't mean she will go out with you. Multiple times i had girl give me indication then shut me down. So basically only way to be really sure is to make a move.
>>
>>17575833
You just gotta ask her out buddy. You'll definitely know then. I had the same problem with the first girl I ever dated. I just bit the bullet and went for it. Luckily things turned out okay. The signs game is a load of shit and always will be.

I don't know how old you are but asking out isn't a big deal past 20. It isn't really a commitment to dating or will necessarily lead to dating. It's just a way of getting to know someone. She might not even know what she thinks of you yet until you go out, so not making signs doesn't mean it's a definite no.

How well do you two know each other?
>>
>>17575839
But there's nothing retarded about choosing to stay virgin. It's like saying that it is retarded to be religious, vegan, a cyclist, an engineer or straight edge. It's a choice, it affects just them, who gives a shit. If they don't judge you for having a different lifestyle or preach you, how does it even affect you?
Just don't do that one thing you don't want to do. It's not like someone who does things differently from you is retarded.
I dislike the hypocrisy. Being a virgin and seeking a Virgin girlfriend isn't hypocritical. Fucking around while telling me I'm a slut for not being virgin makes no sense.
>>
>>17575852
> It's like saying that it is retarded to be religious, vegan, a cyclist, an engineer or straight edge
All but being an engineer is retarded, yes.
>>
How can I tell if a date went well?

I went on a date with a girl yesterday. She ended the date by hugging me and saying "We should do this again." Then she texted me saying that she got home safe and said "Thank you for the good time :)." Am I just over reading all of this?
>>
>>17575850

Thanks man, that makes it sound less scary.

I don't know her too well, we're just lab partners in a college class. I was thinking of asking her to something simple like coffee or bowling.
>>
>>17575876
Seems like she is pretty happy about the date and you should ask her out again.
Like, she fucking told you she enjoyed herself.
>>
So lately when I've been making plans with my boyfriend for dinner he's been up for it. But then at work he'll go out to eat and have a huge ass meal, come home and eat half a cake and a bunch of candy, and so on. I'll ask him when he wants to eat and he'll just be like "later" until it's too late and he goes to bed. Or if I'm working late and come home I'll text him when I'm at work (I can get free food from the cafeteria) and he'll insist he wants to eat with me. Then I come home and he's like "I'm not really hungry, I'm just tired, what do you want?" and then I find out he went out for burgers like 2 hrs earlier. Because of this I've been asking him if he wants to eat with someone else or if he'll be full by dinner time and he always says no, but then he has no appetite. This infuriates me and he says I'm being a jerk about it. I just want plans to be concrete and think that as adults we should save our appetites if we've made plans with someone else. He doesn't agree and so this turns into an argument where he acts like I'm the huge jerk. Does it sound like I am overreacting?
>>
i'm still in the making small talk phase with this girl i'm interested in
i keep meaning to ask her out for coffee after class but it's never worked out that i could do it, however i am able to talk to her before class
is it okay to ask her out before class starts or do i just have to make an opportunity to ask after it ends
>>
>>17575801
c'mon /adv/. just 2 cents
>>
>>17575907
Maybe you look gay i dont know, i cant answer without seeing a picture.
>>
>>17575852

There is so much wrong with it that choice. It is because of way they are thinking
is what makes it retarded. What they expect to chose from limited poll of people
and live happily ever after. Sorry but it is incredibly dump to hinder your life for sake of religion. Only brainwashed people can do something like that.

Being an nazi doesn't affect anyone but we all condemn it because only stupid
people can be one. It doesn't affect me but that doesn't mean i can't judge them.

Sure that is not hypocritical but all religious people are hypocrites so there is that.
>>
>>17575920
I don't think so.. is that a thing with girls? guys who 'look gay' or 'straight'? sounds so dumb
>>
My sense of humor is pretty sarcastic, and so my female friend calls me "sassy" a lot. Is this an indication I'm her straight gay best friend?
>>
>>17575928
It's a real thing.
>>
Going on a date tomorrow.
Do I have to fill every second with conversation? I've been a few dates where neither of us said anything for a few seconds, because I couldn't think of any conversation starters.

Can you give me some good tips to avoid this? I don't want to bore her.
>>
>>17575922
>What they expect to chose from limited poll of people and live happily ever after.
It is the way people live happily ever after. Having standards for a relationship, knowing what you want and picking your partner carefully is the best way to make it work. Actually if two people want to stay virgin till marriage they are likely to share the same values, and have probably other similarities which will keep them together.
>Sorry but it is incredibly dump to hinder your life for sake of religion. Only brainwashed people can do something like that.
It is not dumb. It's a choice. You can disagree with them, but judging them for believing something different from you speaks more about you than about them.

>Being an nazi doesn't affect anyone but we all condemn it because only stupid
people can be one
We condemn nazism because of their discrimination against minorities and the atrocious crimes they committed against them. It was an active action that literally ruined milions of lives.
If someone agrees with those actions and would do it again, it clearly affects others.

A lot of religious people aren't hypocritical and are amazingly nice people.
>>
>>17575882
>>17575876

not that anon, but I had a girl do this to me a few months ago. Good date and everything was chill. I asked her out again and said she was busy. After that, never heard from her again, even after texting once more.
>>
>>17576000

>It is the way people live happily ever after. Having standards for a relationship, knowing what you want and picking your >partner carefully is the best way to make it work. Actually if two people want to stay virgin till marriage they are likely to >share the same values, and have probably other similarities which will keep them together.

That is bullshit how can they know what they want when they never experienced anything. They are just indoctrinated and thrown into marriage. They act on faith instead of their own desires and later down the line that leads to unfulfilling life.

>It is not dumb. It's a choice. You can disagree with them, but judging them for believing something different from you >speaks more about you than about them.

I judge them because they are stupid not because they have faith. It is crime in my mind not to let children think on their own. It is disgusting to not be able to tell your parents that you don't share their belief. Those are people I call retards and
one that stay virgins until marriage are all like that there is no exception here.

>people can be one
>We condemn nazism because of their discrimination against minorities and the atrocious crimes they committed against >them. It was an active action that literally ruined milions of lives.
>If someone agrees with those actions and would do it again, it clearly affects others.

They can and that is why they are equally retarded. No they don't affect anyone they just think like that. They are mostly law abiding citizens like anyone else.

>A lot of religious people aren't hypocritical and are amazingly nice people.

I'm not saying you can't be religious and be normal person. But to be normal you have to accept reason in which case faith at time have to take back seat.
>>
Is it weird to have friends only for companionship? It works out well because I don't want anything from them and they don't want anything from me. Expectations complicate a good friendship.
>>
>>17576121

That is called hanging out with people not friendship
>>
Redoing my hair tonight /adv/. Should I go blonde or go dark brown? Black is my natural hair colour.
>>
>>17575966
I think it's cute when that happens. But I can understand why you'd not want that. Maybe come up with a few questions to run through in case it gets a little low with convo.
>>
File: 1426997154839.jpg (29KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426997154839.jpg
29KB, 625x626px
>>17575950
how?
>>
Why do women always insist on checking your phone, your computer, your laptop, your tablet, and always try to get into all your social media stuff, your chat logs, all your files.

Seriously, when I date a trap, none of that shit matters
date a woman, shes constantly going through my phone asking me for the hundredth time who the number to my mother is.
>>
>>17576124
Not even if we've been hanging for over 5 years?
>>
>>17576180

Yes I hang with people 5+ years they still not my friends. Friendships start with hanging out and evolve into friendships and sometimes it just doesn't go past
hanging out stage because one person is selfish or don't even have clue what
friendship means so that relationship is always taking steps back.

In friendship people put their friends interest in front of them and you create this
relationship where when you both do that every time, it generates best outcome every time.

That is why you can see friends with bond that is like family and even treat each other as family.
>>
>>17576200
My mother is saying that my best friend is not a good friend because she has a professional job that she got through connections and isn't doing anything to help me as a graduate who can't find a job. Is it wrong that were friends but don't like mixing business with personal stuff? How do you see this situation?
>>
Directed towards ladies but dudes can answer.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Sort of falls under this but not exactly.

How big of a turn off is moderate acne? I have that.

I've been struggling with acne for a while. I'm in my senior year of high school and I'm still trying different things to fight it and all of that. I was just wondering how much of a turn off it is.

I haven't had the confidence to ask out a girl because of simply this one reason. I've felt like I've had the chance a couple of times now but I've never pursued the opportunity solely because of my acne. I feel like if I asked a girl they'd instantly look at my skin and say "No" or try to avoid a date because of it. Silly perhaps but its something that has really fucked with my pysch.
>>
>>17576209
I tend not to mix friendship and business, it can get ugly. Especially when it's one friend being pressured to find a job for the other friend.
>>
>>17576209

It is to vague to know for sure what is going on.
My best friend would do anything to help me succeed(and naturally I would for him). But when we are in early 20s now we still work to achieve something to even be able to help. Also if you are friend with
her then you know how much she can help or not.

In friendship there is no secrets and everything is known. Communication should go so smoothly
that by know you know exact capability of your friend to help you and if her helping you can jeopardize her.Also you should be able to ask for help and get her input.

See how I said putting each other in front. it goes like this Friend has power to help you but(lets say)
that will hinder her since she is not established yet but she is still willing to help. Now you put her interest in front and refuse help.

In case where she can help you with ease but doesn't do so even when asked to then that shows she is not a friend. Because she is not helping because she doesn't want you to succeed that is only reasoning that I can think of.
>>
Is kissing something that one has to learn how to do? Im asking anyone.
>>
Girls:
I am interested in a girl in one of my classes. She is extremely shy and introverted so she gets embarrassed easily. I've made small talk with her, and afterwards she was blushing as red as an apple. She has also initiated small talk with me. She has giggled at my simple jokes. Sometimes she'll catch me gazing at her and will make eye contact until I look away (usually like 4 seconds)
Does she like me or is it just in my head?
>>
>>17576246

Yes by doing of course, and people like to do it differently so
and it is always fun to experiment.
>>
catfish:
do you think a chubby 30-something quik-e-mart chick with tats and piercings would be interested in fucking a twinkish 20 y/o?

>tats and piercings show (subjectively) poor life choices
>works at a shit job
I just figure she'd be dtf because that job must get boring
>>
>>17576249
She prolly likes you. Just ask her out on a date. Or add her on Facebook/get her number and ask her through there if you're afraid she'll panic in person.
>>
>>17576053
>>17575922
>>17575839
>>17575810
get yourself checked for autism m8
>>
>>17576232
She offered to proof read my job applications for spelling errors which as really nice of her. I don't want to ask anything more than that is falling into the awkward territory mentioned by >>17576228

I didn't take up on her offer because I already had a professional resume writer help me with that.
>>
>>17576291
That's fine then dude. You don't want to mix finding a job with friends. You can ask if they've heard about anything around but that's about the limit.
>>
>>17573559
>>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
>Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it,
Can someone give an example of this practice/exposure?

I have something in my mind but I feel that it'd be awkward.
>>
>>17576346
fuck off
>>
>>17576347
Okay, sorry.
>>
>>17575202
this does not work for everyone
>>
To guys who like dominant woman in bed:
What does it mean to be "dominant"?
What are some ways a girl can dominate you?
>>
>>17576353
Initiate sex. For starters. That's the hottest thing ever. In a society where it's an unwritten rule men usually initiate sex, conversation, etc, when a woman does that, that's fucking hot, to me at least.
>>
>>17576366
That's easy enough.
Is there anything specific you'd want her to say or do?
Most guides online are cosmo tier bad and are clearly written by girls who don't have a clue.
>>
Guys and girls really

So uh, short story: Was on college visiting trying to get in touch with a friend but couldn't so was about to leave when I see a girl I usually chat to leaving and try to catch her; only catch her bus and it's a bit crowded. So uh I try to reach to her and just say hi when I think he avoids me like I'm some sort of stalker and gets out of the bus inmediatly and walks fast out of it

How bad is this? Can I apologize by chat or do I have to do it in person? was I at fault?
>>
>>17576398
Make the guy give into her desires, like if she wants her clit licked and played with, make him do that. Force his head down. Face sitting, getting on top. Anything that asserts you're in control and your pleasure is put before his. This in turns pleases me more than simply fucking her. I'm not saying I'd never be dominant with a woman, but when they are dominant in the ways I said, that is fucking sexy.

Don't really follow any guide, just go into it a way man would, for your own ends, and yeah. Women are capable of being sex crazed and just wanting to get off, right? It's not a solely male thing.
>>
>>17574971
Personal experience proves otherwise but >anecdotal
>>
Meant >>17576458 for >>17575314
>>
TO WOMEN:
What do you think of a guy who found out he likes to finger his asshole while high and masturbating. This is not a turn off? If you he did it alone would you be okay with this? Its something I keep to myself but I do want to know what females would think about it if they knew a guy did it somehow.
>>
Women treat men like they're disposable because they are, but it's not entirely womens' fault. A woman can be psychotically abusive as fuck and guys will say "don't put your dick in psycho" but if she's hot then that shit switches up real quick. If a man is abusive, no dick is good enough to let it pass and every woman will drill that into you until you not only leave him but swear off men entirely for the rest of your life because all men are abusive cheaters and shit (even though you know you'll be back on Tinder next week). On average, there is no amount of dignity a man can lose or harm he can endure that could make him swear off pussy. That's not some mysterious extrapersonal conglomeration we slap "spociety" onto as a scapegoat so we don't have to check facts or hold ourselves accountable, that's experience, human history as it is written, the original excuse for poetry and theatre and often times through history... war.

That is why women, on average, give fewer fucks than men. Pun intended.
>>
>>17576496
>"don't put your dick in crazy"
>society
>>
>>17576465
Made me giggle. Sounds like a funny scene to walk in on. I'd be totally fine with it and wouldn't mind helping. So, some wouldn't mind, some would be weirded out.
>>
>>17575884
Can someone tell me if this is an overreaction?
>>
Asked a classmate out for a date, she gave me an excuse for declining, albeit a truthful one, without suggesting an alternative date.

Does this mean she's not interested? do I move on?

I feel like I already know the answer lmao
>>
I like this guy but we got into a yelling match the other day in front of my other friends about something really retarded. Am I out of the running to be his waifu? Be honest with me anons.
>>
>>17576510
Sounds reasonable to me. He's flat-out lying to you. If he wanted to eat together, he'd stop making every excuse to dodge you. No, he's just being a dick and deflecting it on to you and you're right to be frustrated. Stop making food for him at all for a while. If he doesn't notice, you have your answer.
>>
>>17576511
Ask her out once more. If repeat, don't persist.
>>
>>17576511
>>17574798

Coincidence?
>>
File: dragon-ball-piccolo.jpg (348KB, 1433x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragon-ball-piccolo.jpg
348KB, 1433x1080px
so after not being able to make the girl i like notice me or even get some sort of not ambiguos reaction out of her with everything i tried, even when i went straight to the point and told her my feelings i feel a bit devastated and it's a bit hard to get her out my mind

but whatever, im getting over it thanks to all the new friends i made , so now im back to what i was doing before i met her

and now im trying to improve my confidence again because i guess what i have right now is not good enough

im starting by following the first advice in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8pUHC78JLc

basically i have to make a list of things to do through the day so i can complete them and boost my confidence

i started by writing i would go outside and do 10 laps around a track instead of excersicing in my room

i did it but i don't really feel like it boosted my confidence, actually i continued walking for a few hours after i was done

so basically i need you to give me things to put in my list that will help me boost my confidence

please try to not put a lot of /fit/ related things since it is kinda redundant, i was already excersicing and doing intermittent fasting even before i met this girl, im sure in 2 or 3 months i will lose my last bit of fat
>>
>>17576541
How well do you know him? If you've only known him for a little while you're giving off a pretty bad impression. If you've known him for a while and this is the first time, he'll forgive you. If arguing is a consistent problem then ya you're done.
>>
Best way to text a girl you haven't really talked to in awhile? Felt like we had something over the summer but was more or less oblivious to it, kinda just noticed now after going back through texts.
>>
Guys or girls

>Went to a party
>Only one under 21
>Met at least a dozen or two people
>Connected with all of them, central part of any given group I was in
>Got too high after ~3 hours and left
>Got back just now
>Overthinking every awkward moment/perceived negative interaction, but feel slightly positive now

How validated should I feel? Ultimate rhetorical question but still. Should I feel embarrassed and learn from the mistake that was this night, or should I feel vindicated from timidity?
>>
File: 1468446730130.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468446730130.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Guys or girls

>Went to a party
>Only one under 21
>Met at least a dozen or two people
>Connected with all of them, central part of any given group I was in
>Got too high after ~3 hours and left
>Got back just now
>Overthinking every awkward moment/perceived negative interaction, but feel slightly positive now

How validated should I feel? Ultimate rhetorical question but still. Should I feel embarrassed and learn from the mistake that was this night, or should I feel vindicated from timidity?

Certainly people were coming onto me, but I only really cared about making a deep enough connection to a couple people that I could text them afterward, and Idk if I succeeded, but I also don't know how to even tell wether or not it seemed like I succeeded in making a good impression
>>
>>17576663
>getting high around people you only just met
That would leave a very bad impression.
>>
>>17576671
Everyone was high, I go to a Very substance-intensive school. My concern was that I got too high and the bad impression would be from effectively incapacitating myself. But maybe nobody noticed Idk
>>
Hey girls

When you go to parties are you put off when someone starts drinking alcohol from a hip flask?
>>
>>17576505
so she can tell all her girl friends about you behind closed doors.
>>17576465
>>
Girls, do you think someone who tried to commit suicide will ever find love? Or should I always lie about the scars?
>>
>>17576657
they just assume you went home to crash. nobody cares bro. you just got really high and wanted to spend time alone. everybody gets it. nobody is focused on it at all anymore while you are still holding onto this. we all eventually fall asleep and wake up refreshed.
>>
>>17573559
>fart guy
wait a second....

was this about that time some anon asked if a girl would be turned on from him ripping a nice juicy on in her ear?
not like a puff
but more like a PVVVVFFFFTTTTTURGH

because im still wondering if it's a turn-on.
>>
Girls

If you had a hot guy cousin, would you fuck him? What would be the best way for him to come on to you?
>>
>>17577159
No. I have an attractive cousin and even though we get along well, I don't fancy him at all
>>
>>17576161
Try meeting women who don't work for the NSA.
>>
>>17577097
>because im still wondering if it's a turn-on.
For some people, yeah. It's pretty damned niche though. I mean there are weirder fetishes out there anyways.
>>
Today I have a date with a girl, we set it up yesterday

I shouldn't message her any confirmation, right? Just go to the place and hour?
>>
>>17577215
Just send her a text when you're leaving

no smiley face bullshit
>>
File: morthywhut.jpg (82KB, 794x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
morthywhut.jpg
82KB, 794x708px
>>17577219
Will do that, thanks.

>tfw yesterday I wanted to keep the texting short and sweet but even when I said "see you tomorrow" she kept bringing more topics of conversation and using a shitton of cute emojis

I'll take it as some form of showing interest I guess.
>>
>>17577229
Yeah man that means she totally wants you balls deep inside her. Just stay cool, stay confident, you'll be crawling into those sugar walls in no time.
>>
So this girl I know for some time, while chatting and me being flirtatious and and sneaking comments and compliments says that she has a bf. Honestly think she's lying, she's pretty introvert and I guess I know her routine, 2 times she told this she couldn't give a name or a real description of the "bf".She still sends me messages first and starts conversations.Now I'm confused, was I to agressive (don't think I was, they were subtle jokes) or is she trying to make me jealous (she's a virgin and never had a bf before while I'm the opposite).Or is it the "I have a bf please fuck off thing.I might have fucked up by mentioning some past relationship stuff and sex...
>>
>>17577239
Is you relationship 100% through chatting? Can you meet her IRL or not?

If you can meet her irl, chatting so much is most of the time a mistake, it's not good to try and build attraction like that. Just so you remember that for future girls.

If she's really far away (aka you can only hope for a LDR with her) I wouldn't sweat it. Chances are she's just desperate for attention and likes toying with you, and you should've never stepped into that kind of game with someone that is too far from you.

Anyway, even if it's true or false, she saying that shows that she doesn't want anything between you two.
>>
>>17576587
About half a year? We got to be friends pretty fast since a mutual friend introduced us.
>>
White knights and feminist sluts like saying "uuuh vagina doesn't permanently stretch, big dick can't loose pussy, eheheh xD".
So why many women reported that, after a big dick, they were unsatisfied with smaller dicks?
>>
Women: Do you feel obligation towards those who go out of their way for you?
>>
>>17574884
If you used to jekr it to porn all the time beforehand, your brain might be conditioned to porn only. It can take up to half a year until it normalises, so chill.
>>
>>17575030
Sounds to me like you're just balls deep in your comfort zone, not an actual loner.
Do something, experience the rush that comes with it
>>
>>17575045
>WTF
Yeah, wtf alright - why are you telling your EX gf that you love her????
>>
Guys, if I put my arm around him and he responded by just tapping my stomach at the end of the date does that mean he's not into me?
>>
>>17576351
Yes it does
No girl wants a depressed loser who's just gonna bring them down.
Don't be one if you wanna get a gf.
>>
>>17577336
Bullshit, the only requirement to have a gf is to be good looking. I know plenty of them who are depressed and still have a lot of gfs. Please stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>17577334
>he responded by just tapping my stomach at the end of the date
yup, friendzoned or shy as fuck.
>>
>>17576053
Yeah, this.
This also seems to be exclusively a thing with american fundamentalist cults - where I'm at, even the most hardcore of Catholics would laugh in your face for actually taking that shit serious.
>>
>>17575045
Guy here.

You told her that you love her. According to the famous Cassanova, and man who says those three words is a fool. Why? I honestly don't know... so can any guy/gal here explain why?
>>
>>17577426
Nothing wrong with telling someone you love them. What he did was talk to his ex girlfriend (cue shared history and probably resentment, possibly current relationships that make interaction inappropriate) and told her something emotional. She responded in kind - but that doesn't really tell you everything. She could've been drunk and weak. She could've had a terrible day and feel nostalgic and sentimental. Her text doesn't necessarily reflect the full scope of her feelings for the guy.

What he does is first confirm that he cares a lot about how she feels towards him, then IMMEDIATELY ramps it up and goes the full fucking haul telling her he loves her. Any lightness is now gone from the conversation. She slipped up and told him she at least sometimes still longs for him, and he immediately declares her love.

Can you not see how that could scare someone off? She probably has at least mixed feelings. Or she does still love the guy at some level but is convinced that it won't work.
>>
File: 1300975320257.jpg (678KB, 989x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1300975320257.jpg
678KB, 989x742px
4chan and personal experiences have made me incapable of trusting women, or even relating to them.
Women seem to live on a completely different plane of existence from mine, and I simply cannot understand their behavior, the fake "niceness" they showcase towards everyone, their dumb comments that have absolutely no significance, the way that they fraternize with other dudes despite being in a relationship already, their complete lack of integrity and loyalty, and their spineless cowardliness.

They are fucking aliens to me, and yet, I long for their company.
God fucking dammit I hate all of this so much. The only women I trust are my mother and grandmothers. I cannot even relate to my own god damn sister. In fact, I hate her.
>>
>>17577468
No one else can help you with this.
>>
Im Dating a Girl for like two to three months and we had a lot of make-out sessions, touching everywhere and dry humping. I want to sleep with her, she always backs out in the last minute( clothes nearly Off, both horny, suddenly mindchange). How should i approach this Situation? When shapproachop pursuing Sex with her?
>>
>>17577587

When you make out next time and you guys keep escalating
until she backs off then ask her about it and talk.

Relationships are build on good communication so think about that. Why would you not talk about it.
>>
Guys, if you were rejected by a girl you had a flirting-banter thing with, would you prefer her to admit that yes, she did flirt and she was attracted to you but didnt want to take it further, or just say that she only saw you as friends? I might have to have this conversation with a guy soon .
>>
>>17577468
Likewise my dude. Just focus on the good things and stay aware in your relationships to mitigate risks. All you can do, don't become a cynical fuck cause it's just a downward spiral
>>
>>17577468
I get that feeling. I've never had to deal with a guy trying to use shit I opened up to him about when our friendship soured. It's only happened with women so it's tempting to keep them at an arms distance emotionally.

But given time I'm still able to find women I actually trust. It takes me a lot longer but trustworthy women still exist regardless of what others may be like.
>>
>>17577159
This is creepy, coming onto family members is how a lot of people get scarred for life
>>
>>17577603
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17577603

If I'm rejected then I don't want you to tell me anything since I don't really care since nothing good will come from talking more about it unless you
want something more then "friends".

Never say you see someone as friend unless you want to be friend with someone. There is nothing worse then being told that someone wants to be
friend then proceed to never talk again. What ever you do just don't lie.
>>
>>17577603
I'd definitely want to hear that she was attracted and did flirt, but didn't want to take it further. The issue is that most guys will ask stuff like "why didn't it work?" or "we could make it work." If you're flirting with him then he might have the emotional intelligence not to make you regret admitting that you were attracted to him, but if you think he'll be like >>17577624 take the safe route.
>>
>>17577642
Thanks, this helps. I also live with the guy in question though along with other people, so its a bit stickier. I wont lie to him then.

I was hoping it wouldnt come to this since hes said many times he hates relationships and attachment etc, but he looks at me a lot in a way that makes me think that this conversation is going to happen someday.

>>17577649
Yeah i thoght this too. Ill tell him if he asks why. Although he should know that anyway as we're both bipolar and he deals with it worse than i do. If he werent then i would say yes, but it would be a trainwreck right now. He can definitely take it as hes lived a rough life but yeah
>>
>>17577601
We talked about it. She fears it makes things between us more complicated and just isnt sure yet if she wants to take it further, because i made it clear i want more than just a friends with benefits thingy.
>>
>>17577666

And what did she say to that ?
>>
Anyone have experience with shea butter on face here. I applied it in the night and now i cant remove it without using my hands and scrubbing it in the morning. Dont want to do anything aggressively aince itll just lead to more acne.
>>
>>17577606
>All you can do, don't become a cynical fuck cause it's just a downward spiral

Too late m8.
I am a cynical fuck already.

>>17577613
I just feel like women are extremely fake. They hide their real thoughts opinions and desires behind shallow words and mind games, that just piss me the fuck off.
Like, there is a girl on my class who is being all nice to me, complementing me on random stupid and irrelevant shit, and making chitchat with me constantly, but I know for a fact that she has a boyfriend, so why the fuck is she acting that way towards me.
>>
>>17577710
>Like, there is a girl on my class who is being all nice to me, complementing me on random stupid and irrelevant shit, and making chitchat with me constantly, but I know for a fact that she has a boyfriend, so why the fuck is she acting that way towards me.
I'm going to have to back up on this one. She's just trying to be friendly from the sound of it, it's not as if having a partner means you can't have friends of the opposite sex. That's actually how I met one of the women I mentioned that I can really trust, she sat down with me during physics lecture and she's one of my closest friend 3 years later.
>>
>>17577718
I can't have female friends, because I fundamentally cannot relate to them or trust them. As I said earlier, they are like aliens to me. I can never feel like an equal when in the company of females. Even my sister makes me feel like worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>17577719
>Even my sister makes me feel like worthless piece of shit.
That's a lot different from failing to relate to them.
>>
Girls,

How often do you give your number to guys that ask? Say you met a guy at a party while you were both drunk and you gave him your number, would you respond to his texts at all if you weren't into him?

I'm asking because apparently I met some girl a couple weeks ago while I was blackout drunk, she sent me a text first so I guess I gave her my number, and we sent a couple texts back and forth before I got too drunk to respond.
>>
>>17577720
That just my sister.
My female class mates don't make me feel worthless, they just are alien to me, because they live in an entirely different social sphere than I.
They all got tons of friends, significant others, are seemingly at least, happy, have rich social life etc.
I on the other hand, am a social retard with no friends, spend wast majority of my time all alone, and I can't even understand why my class mates would be friendly towards a troglodyte like me.
>>
How the fuck do I talk to a nerd? He's short and buff so I'm automatically assuming he took someone's "get fit" advice.
My usual approach would be to ask for help, but I don't want him to think I'm using him, and I can't directly ask him out because it's a school situation. I'm a bit at a loss here.
>>
File: 1462429966875.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462429966875.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17577732
>My usual approach would be to ask for help, but I don't want him to think I'm using him

what ? damsel in distress is the way to go. If you ask for something that he can genuinely help he'd feel good and will be likely to take more initiative. Is he good at anything ? chess ? math ?
>>
Not sure which girl I should be asking out right now.

First girl is my friend, so I can't tell if our banter is just friendly, or if there's interest in me in it. She loves to take selfies with me (and no one else), which as far as I know, she doesn't do often with her other guy friends. On the other hand, we had informally been planning to hang out this week (at her place, fwiw [pretty sure her roommate was going to be there too]), she said she'd let me know, and I never got a text from her about it.

Other girl is in my class, and I'm not sure how to read her. She found out a few weeks ago that she and I were from the same hometown, and she was very excited to let me know her sister knew who I was. In addition, she's always hanging around me and I notice her always turning to look at me during class when she doesn't think I'm looking. However, even though she's always hanging around me, she'll never talk to me until I talk to her first. And yesterday, when we were talking, she was still doing something on her phone. We've also never talked for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Who do I have the best chance with?
>>
>>17577770
I usually hang out with this noisy group of friends, so I'm scared it would seem like I'm only asking for help to improve my grades. We're in the same math class, so I guess that would be the obvious to ask about.
Is there something I could say/do so he won't think I'm using him? I really suck at small talk.
>>
>>17577891
Are you 13 ? Can you sit next to him during lunch ?
>>
>>17577926
Not really. We only have late classes together(i.e. no lunch) and he always sit next to his friend. Besides, the school is huge and I have never seen him outside of class.
>>
File: 1468968085634.jpg (57KB, 615x677px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468968085634.jpg
57KB, 615x677px
Right, I'm verging on bricking it right now since there's this bird I have a crush on and I'm anxious as fuck and basically can't talk to her. We've known eachother for years now and she's shown several signs of affection (hand touching, unnecessary compliments) though I'm not sure whether such still applies.

I'm thinking of sending her a message but I don't want her to think I'm some freak yandere degen who will stab her nor do I want her to tell her friends in case of a rejection. I will feel like hell if I don't but the consequences could be pretty dire.

Should I do it? And how do I send a first message without seeming like I'm about to stab someone.
>>
>>17577732
Asking for help is fine, just make it clear that it's an excuse to interact with him. "What did you get for ____?" when you clearly don't need help
>>
>girl who has a crush on me randomly sends me a trailer to some porn-ish movie
What should I even respond to that
>>
What do girls exactly expect guys to talk to them about at parties and clubs? I really don't know what else to say besides arbitrary small-talk that goes nowhere.
>>
>>17578101
She wants you to tickle her vagina with a feather
>>
>>17578101
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

Don't waste people's time with useless questions
>>
>>17577946
does he know you ? how long have you been stalking this guy ?
>>
File: 1403162793988.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403162793988.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>17578121
>>17578111
I'm asking what should I respond
I don't want to end up discussing porn with her

Guess I'll just ignore it
>>
>>17578130
We've talked a bit during a group presentation, but he has probably already forgotten who I am.
Only for a couple of weeks, I swear.
>>
Guys, I am an attractive girl and I have some mental problems that I've got help for,but I still think I shouldnt ever seek a relationship, and I don't know if I'm correct or not? Would a stable person want to date me? I dont think so? I have friends and am stable normally but at times, I'm just not all there and have to leave for a bit. And people can tell there is something off with me, but generally they think I'm ok and they invite me to things. I've also been in the loony bin twice before.
>>
>>17578179
Everybody is responsible for themselves, if somebody wants to date you and you want to date them just go for it. Let them know about your mental issues though. Nobody is 100% stable anyways.
I imagine I could be with an unstable girl, but she probably wouldn't get interested in me since I'm rather stoic and cut drama short if anybody tries to stir up some. An unstable girl probably would be unhappy with that.
>>
>>17577603

Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck and just get it because I understand flirting banter has got jack shit all to do with anything real (literally, by definition, flirting means that there's no real intent behind it).

I think you're better off with a generic, No chemistry/"Sorry, I like you, but not in that way" response.

Don't dig yourself in to a hole you can't quickly get out of.
>>
>>17578191
Makes sense, thanks. Ill disclose it to future partners. I cut out all the drama I could from my life and now its just stress that makes me loony. it gets pretty bad, I just worry about making people deal with it...but I'll cross that hurdle when it comes. Its funny, the last person I had something with, told me he stabbed another person before and the one before that is now on heroin so I just hope I dont attract another crazy
>>
Guys,

how do i know whether or not a dude is interested in me as "more than a friend" over the internet? We haven't met irl.
I can tell pretty easily if a guy likes a girl (or doesn't) in face to face conversations, but since i haven't actually met this guy i can only judge by the way we talk in text form.
I guess we could meet up, we live relatively close, but i don't know how to bring that subject up without it seeming awkward and creepy... We've known each other for years, so maybe he expects our friendship to stay this way?

I really really don't want to straight out ask him or tell him how i feel. Are there any hints to look for, or sure ways to tell he feels/doesn't feel the same way for me?
>>
For girls,

If you were good friends with a guy and he asked you to be his first kiss, would you let him kiss you?
>>
>>17578224
>We haven't met irl.

Don't bother, online you cannot see people's reactions and body language. You'll find out eventually when he starts asking for nudes.
>>
for girls or guys

30 yo guy here. I'm a NEET, socially retarded, kinda shut-in. I'm now convinced that I'm hot to women, and that I've missed many opportunities... but since I'm a retard, I didn't do shit. (I'm not bragging without base)

it's just that I don't know how to act in front of a girl that may want something with me.
I honestly don't want a relationship, but only sex. (because, of course, I'm a irresponsible fuck that couldn't fix his own life, much less someone elses life...)

so, my question is, what should I do the next time a girl seems to expect me to make a move? I'm kinda shy (I don't talk much, and don't know how to talk flirty), but given the occasion, I would try being direct and simply throwing myself at the girl (of course, in the context of us being alone and looking at each other in a flirty way). thing is, I don't even know if this is socially acceptable, or if it could be risky, or something. is throwing myself at women a bad idea?

>>17578101
"hey, do you want to put this in practise with me?" :P
>>
>>17578213
You may attract them, you may be attracted to them, who knows. Like I said everybody is unstable in some way, some people more some less. I think you can usually see if somebody's prone to substance abuse or violence though, just pick the guys carefully I guess

>>17578224
Honestly, just ask him if he wouldn't be up to meet up if you went to his town or something (I suppose you guys live within like, a train ride distance?), if he doesn't want to meet irl he isn't interested, if he wants to meet go see him and figure out
>>
To the guys who are on the more "submissive" end of the spectrum, the types that are afraid to make the moves-

For you, is this more about making the moves to get the girl, or more specifically before you've really gotten to know her? Or will this behavior carry over into relationship status?

Basically this guy's been showing interest in me, and I'm interested in him, but there's just one major flaw I can see in any potential relationship. The fact that sexually and romantically, I'm super submissive. I do not like to take the lead, and I don't like to (for lack of a better phrase) give explicit permission for every little touch. I will speak up when I'm uncomfortable, I prefer my boyfriends just go with the flow with little chatter in between.

This guy and I are closeish, we've known each other for years, and he's taking the lead in the sense that he's actually doing shit and I appreciate it but like, for example we were watching tv the other day and he put his arm around me, but then like, 2 minutes later asked if that was ok. I told him yes, but I was thinking, it wasn't I would have said something 2 minutes ago.
I get the impression that he's just feeling like he has to walk on egg shells because we aren't into any real intimate territory yet, and if we were to go to a concrete "You're my bf/gf" relationship maybe he'd loosen up? Or would you say this is just his nature and will never be comfortable just doing what feels natural without asking my explicit permission before every little move he makes?
I'd probably just talk to him about this if/when we are on a serious basis, but at the same time I'd hate to get too involved in a relationship that's doomed to fail you know?

TL;DR- If you're the timid type when it comes to girls are you, or do you think you'd be, less timid after the "courting" process is over and you're in a relationship? Can your inner dom come out or is a sub always a sub?
>>
Is it worth losing my virginity with a Tinder hook up?
>>
>>17578316
If you're male and not going to college currently then maybe, just to get it over with and maybe get some experience on the way.

If you're female, I wouldn't suggest it, you can find a good mate who won't just pump and dump you much easier than a guy can.
>>
>>17578316
Do you want to? Do you feel like you'll regret it? That's all that matters m8.
>>
Virgin here... Is it true that you have to be "edgy" with women?
>>
>>17578350
Every girl is different. Some girls like some things, while other girls will be turned off.

There's no formula. Welcome to dating. Enjoy the frustration.
>>
For the femanons

Some girl (gf of a gf of a friend) suddenly got my number and starts talking to me about a party. Not sure how she got my number. She didn't went, but she keeps talking about work, school, all that boring shit. I just keep it neutral because gf of a gf and I'm not sure what's her intake.

What does she wants?
>>
>>17578350
idk what you mean by edgy mate. If by that you mean "hurr durr be a dick to women and then they'll hop on yours"
Not really. Some might, but most will just think you're an ass and want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>17578291
>I told him yes, but I was thinking, it wasn't I would have said something 2 minutes ago.
should have said that second part too.

>I'd probably just talk to him about this if/when we are on a serious basis, but at the same time I'd hate to get too involved in a relationship that's doomed to fail you know?
why not now? it either helps or it doesn't, at least you'll know.
>>
>>17578350
Yeah Shadow the Hedgehog is all the rage with them.

>>17578316
Wouldn't have been worth it to me but it's your call.
>>
>>17578224
>since i haven't actually met this guy i can only judge by the way we talk in text form.
You guys haven't even chatted up on skype? I'd really try bringing up getting a headset and a cheap webcam and chat each other up face to face. It'll run you up like 30 dollars since it's not as if you guys need the good shit.

>>17578179
>Would a stable person want to date me?
Depends on how much shit you have on lockdown.

Take two bipolar women I knew. One would have her panic attacks, act like a bitch, and use her illness as an excuse to avoid apologizing. Refused to seek help because fuck if I know. She's probably going to die alone if she doesn't do a 180. No idea what's up with her nowadays, I cut her out of my life.

The second gal is on medication, is seeing a therapist, and would try to set things right if she acted like a jackass during one of her episodes. She's alright, and I'm sure she'll do fine.
>>
>>17578361
>There's no formula. Welcome to dating. Enjoy the frustration.
Aha. Fuck...

>>17578367
>idk what you mean by edgy mate. If by that you mean "hurr durr be a dick to women and then they'll hop on yours"
I mean heavy flirting and being very direct, making clear you want sex.
>>
>>17578426
Then yes lol. You gotta be direct, and frankly I for one appreciate when dudes give me a heads up from the get go all they want is sex. Because it means neither one of us have to waste time. I'd reject ya, since I have no interest in sex, but wish you luck in your endeavors.
As long as you're polite about it, being upfront with your intentions is always a plus. If you find yourself chatting with a chick you wanna bang, let her know "Hey, I'm not looking for anything serious, but you wanna just get out of here and have some fun?".
It's much better than "Aye baby wanna come ride this dick and never talk again?" right off the bat you know?
>>
>>17578464
>"Hey, I'm not looking for anything serious, but you wanna just get out of here and have some fun?".
I'm a dumbass. What if the girl replies "like what?"... I also suck at flirting :/
>>
>>17578369
True, its just we used to hang out in the past, and then just recently we've started hanging out again. This time is most definitely in a sexual/romantic light, whereas before we were just friends. So I already know him, we can skip right past all the bullshit of getting to know one another because we already did that part years ago, but we've only hung out in this new light twice. So idk, I too don't wanna jump the gun just in case I am wrong in my interpretations of him putting his arm around me and rubbing my shoulder and cuddling and junk lol. I feel about 90% confident this is flirting, but you know how it is. So that's why I didn't want to say anything just yet.
>>
>>17578485
"Like, do you want to hook up?"
If a chick is too dumb to interpret that then you probably want to just move on. Idk though, if you're into retarded chicks then you can spell it out as far as you want "You know, go back to my bed, and I'll put my penis in your vagina repeatedly until I, and possibly you, cum."

But I will say it's incredibly unlikely any chick will not understand you just wanna smash from that sentence.
>>
>me and girlfriend invited somewhere
>my girlfriend makes us an hour late needlessly
>she was getting ready, and by getting ready I mean she's been applying makeup and probably shifting around her wardrobe for the past 1 1/2 hours
>straight up tells me she isn't hurrying up even though I'm waiting outside her apartment
>will probably be even later
>got annoyed at me for reminding her we're an hour late

Do I have a right to be upset about this? She doesn't seem to care about us looking like major assholes showing up over an hour late.
>>
>>17578506
yes, obviously.
>>
If you let me know about our plans, I'll be ready for you, I could even make them next time!
>>
>>17578504
I've met many stupid women... Or at least women that pretend to be stupid. Cultural thing, I guess...
>>
File: 1473790072417.gif (601KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473790072417.gif
601KB, 500x375px
>>17578521
Yeah I've met plenty of completely oblivious men in the same aspect, but I've still yet to meet anyone man or woman who's too stupid to understand what "Wanna go have some fun wink wink" means.
>>
>>17578532
Well, I myself am pretty dumb...
>>
When texting a girl, how do I know when to lay off the gas and let her text me, and when to text her first?

So hard to tell if a girl's waiting for you to message her with something or if she's just losing interest

And then you dont wanna text too much and come off as a clingy sadcase
>>
Why am I unable to talk to women without feeling massively intimidated?
>>
Breaking the rules, guy asking guys:

I always get angry and annoyed when a girl that I'm interested in doesn't give a fuck about me. Like, I just a have a very hard time letting that shit go. The worse thing about it, I don't even have anything going for me for them to be interested in. It just sucks because, when I find myself drawn to someone, I start to make up scenarios in my head about how I'll approach and ask them out and what would be a good first date and whatnot.

So, I get angry and annoyed because the person I like doesn't even know I exist. Yet, I'm too pussy to approach. Also I'm terrible at socializing, never have anything interesting to say. People literally would move on to someone else for a better convo and it's frustrating as hell.

I know I need to grow up, but it just sucks when you're interested in someone but I just can't get the thought of how there's always someone else out there who would be way better for them. I also feel like girls these days want guys that are at keast 6'0", built like a football player and have a lot going for them. Even girls that aren't doing shit with their lives.

Any other guys out there who felt like this and broke out of it?
>>
Would you, girls or guys, feel uncomfortable if you were eating alone in the Student Union and someone sat down at your table and started talking to you?

I'm running out of ideas to meet people.
>>
>>17578704
no but i can commiserate with you on this subject
>>
>>17578709
In a college setting I think that would be ok. Hard to imagine that you'd be a total stranger to the person, maybe they've seen you around before and know of you?
>>
>>17578709
I really couldn't say, it'd depend on a lot of different things
>>
>>17578709
Not really. Depends on how though. If it's creative enough not to be awkward sure, or someone mistaking me for someone else.
>>
Does anyone get depressed as fuck on Tinder? Im thinking I should delete it because it just makes me angry and sad, usually at the same time
>>
>>17578716
My college is pretty big and it's a commuter school. I don't really recognize anyone on campus, so I can't imagine they'd know me out of the crowd unless I had a class with them.

>>17578719
>>17578721
What kind of situations would it depend on?
The student union is a pretty packed place. Usually every table is taken, but there are some people sitting on their own. I usually skip lunch or walk off campus to avoid the crowd.
Would it be awkward if I said something like, "It's so crowded in here. Do you mind if I sit here?" Depending on how receptive they are I could have a conversation?
>>
>>17578733
>What kind of situations would it depend on?
My mood, if I'm busy or tired, what the other person says to me, the manner in which they say it, etc.

>Would it be awkward if I said something like, "It's so crowded in here. Do you mind if I sit here?" Depending on how receptive they are I could have a conversation?
That's the most ideal way to go about doing it, but again, it depends on a lot of different things whether you could pull it off
>>
There's this girl that people keep saying that she likes me, although i'm really ugly. It seems like she's always looking to talk to me, trying to become a friend of my friends, and is actually everywhere i am, and remember simply EVERYTHING i said. I like her a lot, but i think she could be seeing me just as a friend. This kind of behaviour is typical of a friend? Male-female friendship is really a thing?
I'm sorry if i didn't made it clear enough, i'm not a native english speaker
>>
Girls,
what kind of questions do you like to be asked?
like what topics could you talk for hours non stop?
>>
>>17578921
>like what topics could you talk for hours non stop?
It doesn't really matter, I'm not going to sit and talk for hours about something if the other person isn't interested.
>>
Girls:

How can a guy recover if he sperged out?
>>
>>17578940
Depends on how he sperged out
>>
>>17573559
Ok I've asked a girl out and we've agreed on a coffee date. Our conversations have been strictly getting to know each other and nothing sexual. Now what?
>>
>>17578921
Things that we're passionate about? Unfortunately theres no universal answer here. I guess you could start with "What's your hobby/what do you do for fun?" and go from there. Find out what she likes, then get her going about it. Hopefully it'll be something you're passionate about as well.
>>17578940
You either can or you can't, depends on the person and situation.
If you can though, your best bet is to not acknowledge it happened and try to continue like normal. Keep chatting her up, keep trying to establish a connection, give her more positive reflections of who you are and she'll realize that moment of spergdom was just an off event.
>>
>>17578944
If youre wanting to move towards sexual, you're going to have to move towards not being in a public setting. You probably will not get her to engage in any sexy talk in public, unless she's got a kink for that or something.

Honestly though, if you're only in it for sex, you might as well just come out with that. It'd suck to waste her time if she's thinking you actually cared to get to know her but in reality only saw it as the step necessary to fucking her.
>>
What's the best hand job technique?

>new bf
>apparently I did it really really well
>next time
>all the sudden it wasn't working
>his dick got sore before he could cum

Please help...He is uncircumcised if that helps?
>>
Question for women? Blog post incoming

I am closing the distance in an LDR. Flying out to LA to help drive her here at the end of the month. I've never been more excited or scared in my life. All these anxieties are starting to surface I didn't really think about. I've lost around 50 pounds and still still feel fat, (and am fat) but she tells me I'm handsome as fuck. I'm sitting at 225 and 6'2. I think I look good, but that niggling thought is there, especially because I'm actively losing weight by lifting and etc. She tells me she is gonna pounce me, which I find sexy. We don't really do sexting because we don't like it, but both very openly sexual not prudish at all. Yet, I feel like I'm not going to be good enough for her. This is new for me.

This should be easy, I'm very passionate about her all I have to do Is focus on that. Everything else is already there, there's nothing to prove. Yet I feel like I'm gonna mess it all up. Well, I know I'm gonna mess it up, but idk. Anybody know the feeling I'm talking about? How to get over the stupid anxities and just go with the flow?
>>
>>17578947
>not acknowledge it happened

Fuck I apologized to her, but she shrugged it off. Don't know if she's genuine or pities me now.
>>
>>17578653
You're not experienced with talking to people and you're not prepared.

Most anxieties like this from my experience comes from lack of being put into that situation and lack of knowing roughly what you're going to say and talk about.
>>
>>17578943
I sort of sperged out via text. I had A LOT of trouble telling the girl I like, that I like her. It was just a mish-mash of random and awkward shit. She was highly confused of what I was texting. She barely replies to me anymore, so I think that's a sign that there isn't a chance anymore. She used to say hi to me, now she really doesn't. I don't know if it's because of the texts or that she's just tired because she's back in college.

Also, if you know a girl is tired, do you not bother her? Like, at all?
>>
>>17578951
Then what's the difference between dating and hanging out with a friend if I don't try to flirt with her?
>>
When someone of the opposite gender calls you "hun", what does that imply.
>>
>>17578976
i think if ya really liked her, you wouldn't care about defining what's "flirting" and what's "hanging out". If you like someone, spending time with them should get you stoked, no matter what capacity. If all you care about is sex, ask her if she wants a sexual relationship...if not let her spend her time with someone who actually wants to be around her
>>
My bf keeps saying things like, 'If you don't like [something], you can leave!', meaning break up with him...

Does he want to break up with me and just not want to do it himself?
>>
>>17579030
Out of curiosity, are you a guy or a girl? Your advice makes sense on the surface level but it sounds like this is a way to get hard core friend zoned.
>>
>>17578976
Basically this >>17579030

If you were genuinely interested in her you wouldn't be concerned about pushing things to a sexual nature so soon. You'd be happy with continuing as you are until those feelings unfold naturally.
Basically when you hang out, if all you're thinking about is the quickest way into her pants, you're just in lust with her and wanna fuck. That's cool, aint nothing wrong with that, just be honest about it.
If your thoughts are more about "Wow I like spending time with her, she's super cool, we have a ton in common, I want to spend even more time together" then you are genuinely interested in her. Notice how the latter has little to nothing to do with sex. Also, if you were interested in her than more than a sexual nature, why wouldn't you just ask her to be your gf now. Why you gotta fuck before you can ask her to be your gf?
>>
>>17578993
Verbal tic, condescending, interest,
can be a lot of things mate.
>>17579037
Probably. Even if not, he obviously doesn't care enough about you to want to even try to work something out or compromise. Pretty much a tell tale sign that he could care less if you were with him or not. He either doesn't like you, or is just neutral about you at best. He certainly doesn't think highly of you though.
>>
>>17579085
We've been texting each other for about a month now on Tindr. This will be the first time we've met, so I guess I'll see how the chemistry goes.

I've also known a girls who I've gone on valentines dates walks in the park and stuff for half a decade and it's gone nowhere. And I've known a girl who would be grabbing my pants from day 2 and it just got weird. Where is the middle ground here?
>>
>>17573559
Question for guys

Why are we supposed to say something like "Alright nice meeting you have a good day" when we get rejected instead of just walking away without a word?
>>
>>17579107
Did you bother asking any of those girls to be your girlfriend? Lol. That's the problem, you gotta make your move one way or another.
If you want love/romance, you take the next step by asking her to be your gf.
If you just wanna smash, you take the next step by either just asking if she wants to no strings attached fuck, or just go in for the kill (kissing) but make it clear before clothes start coming off you aint interested in anything more.
>>
>>17579091
>Probably. Even if not, he obviously doesn't care enough about you to want to even try to work something out or compromise. Pretty much a tell tale sign that he could care less if you were with him or not. He either doesn't like you, or is just neutral about you at best. He certainly doesn't think highly of you though.

If he were done/checked out of the relationship enough to want to break up, why wouldn't he just do it instead of dragging me along and acting like there's something there and like he wants us to be a long-lasting thing?

It's really hurtful when he says things like that... if he actually means it I wish he'd just end it instead. I don't want it to end.
>>
>>17578956
Don't let negative thinking dominate your outlook. At least you're consciously aware of how you feel and why so just consciously focus on the reality that a) the girl digs you, b) you are getting into shape and c) you're a great height.

I read this thing the Buddha said once which goes along the lines of you wouldn't wear poisonous snakes round your neck so why would you entertain ugly thoughts about yourself?

Keep your conscious, adult mind front and centre and just enjoy the experience. She digs you, you dig her, enjoy that because it's real. Your negative thoughts about yourself are not. Good luck!
>>
>>17579118
Because it makes you seem like a little bitch who can't handle something not going your way when you just childishly run off crying like a little kid.

And this goes both ways. If a dude turns down a chick I'd expect her to act like an adult too. Because if you can't be adult enough to handle rejection you aren't adult enough to date period.
>>
>>17578993
Figure of speech that they use with most people to convey they're friendly and open. I really wouldn't read much more into it.
>>
>>17579130
Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the blow up. Maybe he wants to ease his own guilt and thinks this would hurt you less. Or maybe its like I said, he doesn't care one way or another if you're there or not.

You should probably tell him these feelings. Ask him why he's so unwilling to even discuss things, even if it is something he just cannot deal with or budge on, he can phrase it a whole lot better than "if u dun like it leave lol". But honestly chicka, he doesn't love you. You can cling to the dying or at best apathetic relationship for as long as possible and do as much damage to yourself as possible over it, or you can move on and begin the healing process. Chances are you can do better anyway, but it's up to you.
>>
>>17579037
He's petulant and defensive. Tell him it's hurtful and confusing to you when he says that and you'd much rather talk to him about things because you love him and want things to work.

None of this is rocket science.
>>
>>17579137
Why would you care about what some person you will never see again thinks of you afterwards? Where are you getting the running off crying thing? I meant just walking away because it's a waste of time at that point.
>>
>>17579170
I mean you certainly don't have to, but that's why socially you're expected to.
But you should probably start to question if maybe its exactly this lack of care for social rules and social norms that keeps getting you rejected.

It takes literally a second to say goodbye, you're not wasting any time at all. I mean name one situation where it is socially acceptable to just turn heel and walk away without a word? We've accepted that it's polite to say goodbye as a society when ending a conversation or outing.
>>
>>17579170
>Why would you care about what some person you will never see again thinks of you afterwards
Because anyone who witnesses it will think the same thing, and that next chick you go hit on may have been one of those observers and remember how shitty you handled it. Therefore she'll avoid you like the plague. Unless you live in a place like NYC with hundreds of thousands of people running through it at any given point in time, or you move frequently, you're likely going to be running around with the same people all the time. Do this too much, and you'll exhaust your dating pool.
>>
>>17579204
>>17579212
You make some fine points there gentlemen.
>>
Ladies, I've always been curious about what's on your mind while you're giving a blowjob. What are you thinking while you're going to town downtown?
>>
What is a sexy or at least not awkward way of asking my boyfriend to suck on my tits.

I'd say "suck my tits" or "make out with my boobs" but it all comes out sounding awkward as fuck and too aggressive to me.

What do I say.. I am new to sex btw.
>>
>>17579232
While on sexy time, grab his head carefully and press them towards your tits, that should be enough to get him to do it, you could also say "Kiss them" while being at it.

How big are your tits?
>>
>>17579217
Like I said lol, it doesn't take any effort at all to just say "ah ok then, goodnight/goobye" before you leave. Just shows you're mature and a good sport about it.

>>17579220
For me?
>My jaw hurts
>This tastes disgusting
>But he looks like he's having fun so that's cute
>I hope my teeth aren't hitting him
>He better not cum in my mouth like I asked
>He's gonna go down on me after right?
Shit like that mostly. I don't particularly enjoy blowing dudes but I do it with as much enthusiasm as possible because I think that's only fair if I expect him to return the favor.
>>
>>17579220
I never actually liked sucking dick, until I met my boyfriend.

If I did it to a guy during g hookup I would start to feel awkward and uncomfortable and physically it was just not fun for me.

But being in love and feeling comfortable with him makes me want to suck his cock all the time. At first I really didn't like the taste of cum but after awhile the reverse happened and I tasted him enough to want more and more.

So when I'm sucking on my boyfriend all I'm really thinking of is how great it is is to be intimate in that way and how good his load is going to taste. But I also think a lot about my technique and if he's enjoying it or not. I try to do the best I can so that I can taste his little pre-cum squirts that let me know I'm doing it right. I also think about what I want him to do to me when I'm done.

I wish he was here now.
>>
>>17579244
My tits are small... i'm 5ft6 and weigh 108 pounds.
>>
>>17579255
damn, lucky guy. I love DFC.
>>
I want to break up with my boyfriend but just the idea of doing it breaks my heart as I know I will totally hurt his feelings.

I'm in the middle of a mental breakdown, and even though he does nice things to comfort me I dont think he understands how I feel (which is totally understandable because he is really happy and mentally estable and I feel he is wasting his time being with me). Also I'm afraid that I might regret doing it because... you know, "you never know the value of someone until you lost them bla blabla"... its selfish, but I have to say it.

Should I wait until I feel better to decide? Or it is better *for him* that I finish our relationship now?
>>
I've never understood the concept if romance or having a boyfriend/girlfriend. Honestly, I can't see myself in such a relationship? Not that I am really inclined to be in one, but is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>17579271
If he really loves you then he will be there for you.

I feel I am similar to your situation. Sometimes I feel guilty for being weaker than him. But then I remember I have my struggles and he has his... he wants to be there for me and he knows I will do the same for him. That is what love and loyalty are about. Its truly ride or die.

tldr: let him be there for you
>>
>>17579355
how old are you?
>>
>>17577732
I thought girls didnt like buff manlets?
>>
>>17579415
that's probably why you aren't successful with women
>>
Girl that I like is becoming cold and distant out of nowhere. She used to reply to my comments from her snaps and now she just reads them and nothing else. She would reply semi quickly but now? Nothing. I've done nothing wrong to her like at all. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want it to seem like it's a big deal. She probably doesn't see it as a big deal. I would send something, and she would clearly ignore me because, she would post or like something on FB after viewing my comment. I seriously don't understand what's going on and why she's sort of giving me the cold shoulder.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.