[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I just started uni 2 weeks ago and this girl really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: and Chill.png (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
and Chill.png
105KB, 1280x720px
Hey /adv/
I just started uni 2 weeks ago and this girl really seems to like me right off the bat. After sitting beside her in a lecture today, she insisted on going somewhere on campus and study for a quiz.

Originally she was supposed to go home after an hour and a half but she ended up staying for 3 hour after only studying for like 30 mins. We were in a study room in the library alone and she really opened up to me about family issues and past relationships (and even told me she's a virgin).

Tomorrow, she wants to meet up and grab lunch together after we finish our class for the day. She probably has feelings for me and all I want to do is fuck or at least make out. My plan is to find a way to get her to come over to my house after our lunch and watch Netflix.

The problem is that I have no idea on how to invite her over and "Netflix and chill". How do I ask her to come over and watch Netflix? How do i bring that up in the conversation and lastly, how do I get touchy/flirty with her?

Also i have no feelings for her at all. I just want to mess around with this girl at least once.
>>
>>17573234
She's a virgin in university. Depending on her reasons for staying a virgin, there probably won't be a Netflix and chill session with her. Find someone with different values.

Also,
>she ended up staying for 3 hour after only studying for like 30 mins
>she really opened up to me about family issues and past relationships (and even told me she's a virgin)
>she probably has feelings for me
She's trying to make a friend. You're so clueless.
>>
>>17573234
>girl
>virgin in uni

Is she like, hideously ugly or extremely overweight or something?
There's no such thing as a female that's a virgin past the age of 17.
>>
>>17573251
Op here

She hugs me really tight and she played with her hair a lot when we were together. Plus, all the other girls ive made friends with so far havent acted like how she is.
>>
>>17573259
OP here
she said she didn't feel ready with her exes.
But now she says that she has been thinking about it. Also shes like 6/10. Thats why i dont really care about her and why i only care about getting laid.
>>
>>17573272
2 things could be going on here:

99% she has issues.

1% she's a genuinely pure-minded girl and marriage material. Those are basically extinct in western society, thus the low percentage.
>>
>>17573274
(op)
And that's why i don't want to date. I just want her goodies or at least to make out. Even cuddling would be fine.
>>
>>17573260
>She hugs me really tight and she played with her hair a lot when we were together. Plus, all the other girls ive made friends with so far havent acted like how she is.
That seriously means nothing, OP. Of course she hasn't acted like your other female friends. They're likely not virgins.
>>
>>17573234
you shouldn't fuck around with a girl who has feelings for you. you've made it clear you only care about getting laid. you'll just be creating a mess that could be avoided. she could stalk you, bug you, coerce you into a relationship and basically make your life hell.

you're probably a virgin too right? otherwise you wouldn't be seeking sex with a 6/10 also-virgin. imo sex with a virgin sucks. boring as hell.
>>
>>17573315
Not a virgin. Ive gotten laid a few times before.
>>
File: dedede.jpg (21KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
dedede.jpg
21KB, 306x306px
I like how not one person answered any of the asked questions.
>>
>>17573234
Talk about TV shows that are on Netflix.

e.g. "Have you watched Daredevil? Oh, how come? Oh, you don't have Netflix? I do, come over. It's a great show."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.