[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy in orange is a nice man who always provided for his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 628x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 628x587px
This guy in orange is a nice man who always provided for his family and was very kind to his daughters. What could he have done to make the daughters so angry at him that they would date and marry black men?
>>
>>17573041
Kids now a days are really ungrateful? I guess
>>
Why are you so concerned with people you don't know, will never meet, on who they choose to sleep with and marry.

I get white masculinity (reality it's more entitlement than anything) is so fragile, but I get the feeling you do this even when the parties in question aren't just African-American.
>>
>>17573049
But white women only date black men to ruin the life of their dad ?
>>
>>17573054
blackanon here, white chicks are usually pretty vapid like that. they just see blacks as some exotic dick to fuck around with, the ones who marry them are usually the same ones who have no impulse control at all and listen to their genitals and nothing else when it comes to picking a partner.
>>
>>17573041
every white father of daughters is that man in the orange shirt. In the US black me are 6% of the population and white women 30%. It's not like they couldn't date white men but purposefully seek black men. Problem for the white women is they have to share because not enough black men to go around. Just have to wait their turn.
>>
>>17573064
"Black people tired of killing each other because of women endanger white males with families."

Basically cultural Marxism.
>>
>>17573041

goddamnit /pol/

go away
>>
>mulatto raised mostly by my dad(white)
>all the social stigmas of black dudes without the thug alpha personality
Shit sux. Though I highly prefer being a nerd and good at school over being a "real nigga".
>>
>>17573041
>What could he have done to make the daughters so angry at him that they would date and marry black men?
Why do you think the dad even enters into this? I've met only a handful of people I wouldn't mind spending my life with and two of them happen to be mixed race (intelligent, witty, etc.) Being attracted to someone because their genes are so different from yours is a thing.
>>
Is that his son in the red hair behind him?
>>
>>17573041
His daughters are ugly as sin desu.
And knowing the standards of females these days, I doubt any sane white man would settle for them, we usually prefer to either improve ourselves and get a decent-looking hole or stay single.

So that only leaves coons.
>>
holy shit just fucking look at him.

>polo
>hair parted to the side
>that fucking facial hair style you ONLY see on white guys his age

he's a fucking dweebo. he probably goes on and fucking on about how muricas the greatest and we have soo much freedom blah blah balh. but has some hypercritical attitude about ANYONE who deviates from his lame ass post-wasp/christian 'culture'. i could go on forever but off looks alone he represents something thats very quickly (good fucking riddance) dying out
>>
>>17573041
>This guy in orange is a nice man who always provided for his family and was very kind to his daughters.
Nice shirt, OP.

>What could he have done to make the daughters so angry at him that they would date and marry black men?
I don't know. But if he's so narcissistic as to actually his daughters' choices in dating and marriage are all about him, then I have to call his initial self-description into question anyway. And without that, a whole bunch of potential "reasons" open up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.