[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my wife still isn't over a guy who dumped her while in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 591.jpg (6KB, 100x135px) Image search: [Google]
591.jpg
6KB, 100x135px
my wife still isn't over a guy who dumped her while in college and the fear of her leaving me because she doesn't love me enough is making me cry myself to sleep almost every night since we've been married (3 years now)

i mean, if she's still into him, she doesn't love me 100% as any wife should love her husband, right?

he's not living anywhere near us, i made sure of that, but every once in a while she mentions him. it's nothing serious really, we're watching a movie and main character does something and she's like ''oh, jacob used to do this'' or we're waiting in cashier line and she's like ''oh jacob was so stupid this one time while we were waiting in line'' or she used to silently moan his name while we were having sex a couple of times, but her friends are telling me that's nothing REALLY spectacular and i shouldn't be worried about it and that she won't leave me eventually

so how the fuck do i ensure she won't leave me?
>>
>>17572846
Try talking to her about this

You Fucking nitwit
>>
>>17572855
i did, she says i'm nuts and wrong
>>
>>17572858
She's moaning his name during sex. You may or may not be wrong, but you aren't nuts.
>>
>>17572846
>so how the fuck do i ensure she won't leave me?
Find out what makes her feel loved on a visceral level. Then spam it.
>>
>>17572865
in her defense, not all the time. happened only three times so far.
>>
Do you have any kids? End it before its too late.
>>
I hope this is bait. You shouldn't have married her people pining for "the one" are stuck in the past shit happens you share good times with people it ends you accept it and move on welcome to adulthood. Sounds like your a place holder. Sorry bro
>>
>gives an ordinary example
>gives another ordinary example
>or she used to silently moan his name while we were having sex

fucking hell.

talk to her about it. some of it is perfectly reasonable, it's okay to talk about an ex if it's in the context of things that friends might do together or whatever, but the silent moaning of his name? that is fucked and shows that she has almost no respect for your feelings.
>>
>>17572846
Why on earth did you marry her knowing she wasn't over her ex. You had to have known unless you literally Vegas married her.
>>
File: 1462730241971.png (413KB, 710x654px) Image search: [Google]
1462730241971.png
413KB, 710x654px
>>17572874
Plot twist is OP is named Jacob too kek
>>
>>17572874
>but the silent moaning of his name? that is fucked and shows that she has almost no respect for your feelings.
Femanon here, sometimes you just can't control what you say during sex. That doesn't have to mean anything. You know how they say: There are no rules in sex.
>>
>>17572881
>just can't control what you say during sex

ok, next time a man is fucking you and whispers into your ear about how hard his dick is thinking about skinning you and fucking your scalp, just remember that he was probably just really turned on and couldn't help what he was saying

anyone with any kind of self control at ALL can control this shit. even if you can't stay silent, you can fucking just MOAN and not moan out the name of your ex while being fucked by your insecure current husband.
>>
>>17572881
My boyfriend's done that like once during sex and when he realized he became embarrassed and apologetic. I think that's what makes or breaks it, you should feel humiliated when you do something like that, and if you do and you apologize honestly it's easy to forgive. My bf calls me by his ex-gf's name during mundane activities on accident also, when you're with someone a long time you form habits that can pop back up randomly. Like the elementary school kid calling his teacher mom, or the mother trying 5 names before she gets her kid's name right.
>>
>>17572881
>You know how they say: There are no rules in sex.

no one says
no one has ever said this
this is the opposite of what everyone says
>>
>>17572895
this
>>
>>17572897
have you ever had sex, you fucking virgin?
>>
>>17572846
don't be a beta insecure faggot
/thread
>>
>>17572846
She will leave you fool because she doesn't love you and never has. She is still in love with Jacob. Why live like this, why didn't you wait for a woman that considered you her Jacob?
>>
>>17572951
Rape is fine then, sense there are no rules in sex
>>
>>17572881
no
you can't control how you grunt during sex
saying the name of an ex-lover is most definitely more than a grunt
>>
>>17572846
>silently moan his name while we were having sex
because in her mind, heart and body it was he she was fucking and still is
>>
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/five-minutes-of-alpha-fifty-years-of-pining/

Read this article, OP.
Don't become like the husband who becomes a monk after several decades in a marriage with a woman who obsessed over some guy she fucked once in college.

Divorce NOW.
>>
>>17572881
>You know how they say: There are no rules in sex.
Nobody says that you fucking retard. There are many rules for sex, many involving consent.
>>
>>17572881

No, it means you're a fucking useless whore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.