[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need relationship advice guys >ldr with guy for about 5-6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: enough.png (64KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
64KB, 316x202px
I need relationship advice guys

>ldr with guy for about 5-6 months
>really close and happy
>he moves in with me in my apartment
>everything okay for about 2 months
>talks about how he'd never break up with me and how he wants us to spend our lives together
>apartment floods with water the carpet is soaked and the bed is fucked (besides that everything is good)
>maintenance people start repairing it
>stressful but everything seems fine
>goes into the bathroom saying he loves me and everything is good
>comes out saying that he wants to leave and break up
>he didn't want to talk about it but I plied it out of him that he wanted to leave only because the flood is stressful.
>after begging I talk him into staying
>everything is fixed up the next day
>says he was just having a weird episode from being stressed about

Do I have a right to feel really fucking pissed about him wanting to leave just because things got a little hard?
How the fuck can he honestly say he loves me?
It just seems really disloyal to me. How can I trust that he won't leave me again when the going gets rough?
>>
>>17572702
Yeah I'd be pissed OP & ur bf sounds like a lil bitch
>>
It sounds like he just had a bit of a meltdown due to the stress. I'm not saying what he did was right, but it sounds like it was dealt with pretty quickly and sometimes these things do just happen. We all do and say things we regret when upset. Is he having any other problems at the moment?

As for whether or not you can trust him not to leave you again when the going gets rough, well you kinda either have to let this one go and try to trust him again or finish with the relationship because you can't keep him caged.

Honestly, I'd just let this one go. You can talk to him about it if you really feel the need to, but it's up to you. Be sure to be available to listen to him if he needs to talk too, he might have other stuff going on in his head too.
>>
>>17572702
Yes
He can't
You can't
>>
He either doesn't give a shit about you, or he has severe anxiety/stress issues.

If the latter, then I would try and talk to him about it, because that is a seriously big deal.

But I'm one of those people that is a firm believer in 100% transparent relationships. Talk about -everything-.
>>
He might need therapy if thisade him break down that much over a flood that he didn't even have to take care of with expenses or manpower, because apartment maintenence did it.

If you want to spend the rest of your life with this man, he should be able to handle housing issues when you own a house and no maintenance to be had. Not that he should be a handyman, but he should not have a fucking meltdown over it.

Shit happens you cannot predict. That is a given.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.