[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Any good advice on getting an ex back? Relationship ended due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1460477581491.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460477581491.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
Any good advice on getting an ex back? Relationship ended due to my ex choosing to be safe rather than pursue the relationship. Ideally I'd like to start talking to her again in any way I could
>>
>>17572597
Let them come back to you.
>>
>>17572597
>Relationship ended due to my ex choosing to be safe rather than pursue the relationship

It was her decision. Therefore, it's her decision to get it started again

You don't do anything. You move on
>>
Not worth man, she left, accept it.
>>
>in any way I could
dont be too desperate to get back together. gotta move on with your life and play it cool
>>
>>17572696
Oh, for sure. The end was really shitty and messy I guess but now I've entered a no contact phase to clear my head. I'm thinking of trying to catch up with her after three weeks or so have passed (it's already been one.) Good idea?
>>
shameful bump
>>
>>17572808
no, forget it, it's over. all you will do is beg and humiliate yourself even more
>>
>>17573030
everyone is telling you the same thing OP. Accept it and move on with your life
>>
>>17572597
You can't change people or force them to be mature. Stay in your white house and love yourself. Fuck that bitch.
My ex bf also did the same. Still in nc after 2 months and a bit.
If she wants to make it work, she will find a way and prove to you that she's willing to change. But don't wait on it.
>>
>>17573365
On your white horse *
>>
>>17573365
I totally agree, I really do, and I'm not so dumb as to go to her and beg and plead. That said, I really do want to catch up with her after a month or so and just start talking again. Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>17574201

Only if you imply you want to be together

Keep it casual and only invest as much time and emotion in her as you would any other friend

if you feed into her like she's your gf you'll burn out and resent her
>>
>>17572597
>my relationship didn't work the first time, my ex decided I'm a bit autistic and she could do better and find someone with a chance of holding down a job and acts like an adult
It won't work a second time. if it didn't work the first time, you can't magically change and be what she is after.
Talking to her in any way won't make her want to be with you, it will only look desperate.

Accept it is over, don't bother contacting her, there is no closure, there is no rekindling anything, she doesn't want to be with you, that's why she ended it.
>>
File: macattack.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
macattack.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>17572597
>>17572597
>>17572597
>>
>>17575049
I know, it's just we worked really well together and the reason she broke timid was to save her friendship, which hurts because it had nothing to do with me. I still have this misguided sense of hope that it can work, but I don't know how to go about it. I just hate the idea of giving up.
>>
>>17575012
No way, just a simple "I heard your favorite song the other day and I thought of you. Hope it's all been well" and then seeing what she says
>>
sounds like a shitty excuse to me.
well, unless she's like me. AvPD and PPD.
then, it's reasonable.
kehehehehe.h....
>>
>>17575195
>I still have this misguided sense of hope that it can work, but I don't know how to go about it. I just hate the idea of giving up.
At least you acknowledge it is misguided, just remember that next time the thought crosses your mind.
Move on and sort your shit out, then find a girl who is on your level.
>>
>>17575227I do but the thought of letting her go is really bothersome but I suppose I have no other real options. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17572597
Stop being a clingy faggot and move on
>>
try doing a NC period for a long time and then decide if you still care before reaching out
>>
>>17572597
Don't
>>
>>17572597
>choosing to be safe
Safe from you?
>>
>>17572597

this is hilarious, safe from what?
>>
>>17577717
>>17577771

safe from my homies.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.