[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were her husband (whom he has a child with, how would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: adele.jpg (89KB, 623x543px) Image search: [Google]
adele.jpg
89KB, 623x543px
if you were her husband (whom he has a child with, how would you feel about her still obsessing over that guy who pump'n'dumped her all those years ago?

how would /pol/ solve that situation? because i'm in a similar one. i'm also with a wife who's making a shitload of money but still isn't over that one guy who fucked her in high school.

the way i deal with it is i imagine how is her pump'n'dumper feeling right now, coming from work in a coal mine every single evening to his pitiful wife, kids and warmluke portion of fish and chips wrapped in shit smeared newspaper.

am i weak?
>>
>>17572394
I'd be more concerned about her carb intake tbf
>>
>>17572394
Does she still talk to this guy? Is she co-parenting with him or what?
>>
>>17572394
>if you were her husband (whom he has a child with, how would you feel about her still obsessing over that guy who pump'n'dumped her all those years ago?
She doesn't like her music or the genre, she has said that herself.
She makes money off the songs, they are easy to write and she can slap her name on any song and it is a license to print money.
I don't honestly think she gives her ex a moment's thought and the guy who has had a kid with her knows that.

Really if she was that fussed about her ex she would have went back to him once she had loads of money.
>>
>>17572394

It also doesn't really matter. The reason why everyone loves the music is because they're universal stories - LOTS of people have loved and lost, she's not even necessarily singing about a specific person.
>>
>>17572394

The guy never existed. If he did, journalists would have found him by now. Her music is specifically aimed at regretful, resentful plain-looking women. This is why she purposely gains weight when it's time to gig again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.