[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Do women have lesser morals when it comes to sex and relations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (104KB, 645x645px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 645x645px
Do women have lesser morals when it comes to sex and relations?
Or is this far from the case and I don't know what I'm talking about?

I don't know. Are women more promiscuous? (Ignoring outliers)

Perhaps more importantly, should I care? Because I do. Girls I like seem to have a vast sexual history and I can't get past that.
>>
>>17572282

are you asking if women as a whole are more promiscuous than men?

from an evolutionary standpoint, men are more promiscuous. they are designed to fuck as many women as possible because they can get more pregnant. a girl can only get pregnant by one guy so its in her nature to be wiht one guy and make him stay with only her.

the problem is you arent thinking about it as men vs women. you are htinking about it as you vs women.

and its not abotu morals so much as opportunity. you cant get laid. therefore you must be of strong morals!
>>
>>17572288
Fair enough on the point that I am comparing myself to women, I didn't realise, but it's true that is what I'm doing.

I am being vague in my wording to leave it up to interpretation to get a broader range of answers.

But I am enlightened by the fact I'm comparing myself to women as a whole. You're right.
>>
>>17572282
It's easier for women. People don't like to hear it, but that's the way it is. It's because men are more motivated by sex, which puts control with women, so women have to put in less effort to get the same thing as men. Women having to actively pursue a relationship is rare, for men it is the norm.

It's simple economics. Something that is scarce is more valuable than something which is not. This is why the stereotype is for men to be protective of their women. In the grand scheme of things, their dick simply isn't worth as much as their vagina. Everyone is selling dick.
>>
>>17572350
Women (as a population) also tend to be more careful than men when it comes to casual sex. Women face greater incidences of sexual violence, are more likely to contract STIs from men than vice versa, can get pregnant, etc. So while it is easier for women to find men to have sex with, women (as a population) need to be more cautious about accepting the advances of men, further increasing vaginal scarcity.
>>
Men are polygamous as a sexual strategy

Sperm is cheap and easy to spread

Men try to impregnate as many women as they can get, cheating is an act of mindless animal lust "breed breed breed" "fertilize fertilize fertilize"

Women are hypergamus with as dual mating strategy

9 months of pregnancy is extremely dangerous

A strong, healthy, and violent man who can protect her and create powerful children is selected for mating and breeding her

She'll try to become on of the mates of the alpha male during fertile periods, trying to cheat on him with an even more alpha male

A weaker, nicer, more reliable passive man is typically tricked into caring for the offspring

When the childrearing period is over she soon seeks out an alpha to breed with again
>>
Women have feelings not morals
>>
>>17572282
>Are women more promiscuous?
Nope.

I would argue that women are becoming EQUALLY promiscuous, and that a lot of the reason that hasn't/doesn't happen is social stigmas (which are slowly being eroded at),

But I could definitely easily see a case where you would argue that men are still more promiscuous.

However I do not see ANYONE making the case in the reverse.

>Perhaps more importantly, should I care? Because I do. Girls I like seem to have a vast sexual history and I can't get past that.

You probably shouldn't, but you probably do because--if that's your sole reason for not letting yourself like them--you're inexperienced and insecure as fuck about being compared to other people (or else you have a warped and biased sense of values).
>>
>>17572282
>lesser morals
promiscuity is not immoral.
>>
>>17572282
>Do women have lesser morals when it comes to sex and relations?
It is a cultural thing.

>Perhaps more importantly, should I care? Because I do. Girls I like seem to have a vast sexual history and I can't get past that.
I think the problem is more to do with the fact that you don't, than that most women you meet your age have had more sexual partners.

For the most part, women can get laid easily, they can go out with the intention of getting laid, find a guy who wants to get laid, then get fucked.
Modern media tells women that they should aim to get the greatest value out of everything, be it their job, their possessions, social media or whoever is fucking them. Women will want to be able to one up their friends by fucking the highest value guy depending on where they live, the local community and their intentions, when they are in education this can be achieved by fucking the popular guys, when they are working it can be the guy with the decent job or position of perceived power, when they get older and want to settle down they want the guy with a secure financial situation.

I live in the UK and have met and dated many women from Poland and Ukraine, their values differ very differently to the average British woman, for starters they value their relationships, their purity (from no sexual contact before marriage, to only having sexual contact with those they are in a long term exclusive relationship with), they value their femininity and they value how they are perceived.
Like most people, women's behaviour is dictated by their surroundings, I met some Polish and Ukrainian women who decided they enjoyed being liberal with their sexuality once they got to the UK.
>>
>>17572369
You don't know shit; you're completely delusional, kid.
>>
Prob cause you like hot chicks.
Hotter people tend to fuck more.
>>
>>17572418
tfw no time to respond properly to this post.

tfw not wanting the sloppy seconds of 100 other men who she let treat her like an object is called insecure
>>
>>17572434
Roastie cunt detected
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 250x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 250x375px
>>
>>17572282
Don't believe a women when she says she doesn't need sex like a man does. Biggest crock of shit ever laid out senpai
>>
>>17572843
We'll if you wait until well in your 20s to have sex for the first time (male or female) chances are your partner has had it already. The older you get the more likely that is, and by the time you're 25+ you'll probably encounter women who aren't virgins, but have been in a lengthy relationship.

Just how it is, how time works.
>>
Thanks for all the replies
>>
morals are subjective
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.