[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get close to any women, help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I am a 23 y/o male working part time at 2 jobs and a full time student. I also live alone and because of my job, I am very physically fit (though not huge).

I have never been able to get any women in my life, not even as a friend or just to hangout. It usually goes like this:

>meet her
>have a good time
>exchange numbers/facebook
>talk to her a bit and ask her out
>"sorry anon, I am busy/can't/study, maybe another time"
>I usually ask her out another time a week after and then never talk to her again

I am not a autistic neck beard. I'd consider myself a 6.5 or 7/10 but I feel like there so much competition/better guys out there that women would not settle with a little above average like me.

What am I doing wrong? Is the saying "if she is interested, she'll let you know" true?
>>
>>17572227

How picky are you when it comes to women?
>>
>>17572234
Initially, not very much. Any girl that gives me attention is already enough for me. As long as she isn't a land whale or horribly ugly, I am fine with it. I love thick, small, black, white, muslim and especially tall/fit women.

I just made a gf 1 month ago at work, a 22 virgin muslim. She is cute and all but she requires so much attention, doesn't workout, doesn't work, absolutely no sex life aside from bjs, plain boring...I have realized that I have becomed numb to other people's feeling.
>>
at 23 you should just be out slaying grills at the bar. when you hit your late 20s and you have a good job and are atleast a 6 women will be burnin for you cause they wanna settle down with a decent stable guy.
>>
>>17572449
I didn't meant settle as marriage but as a gf or hell, just a fuck friend. But I can't get anything. Conversations just never get anywhere. I always break the ice but they never call/text/write me out of nowhere or simply to get in touch
>>
i didnt have much of that when i was in my late teens early 20s but i met my gf at 23 and weve been dating for over 4 years now. just hang in there you never know what the right one comes along.And like i said before youll see once you hit your late 20s that girls are looking to settle down more so you should also keep a good focus on school and make sure youre bringin home the bacon. if youre just lookin to fuqq a six can easily snag a drunk 2 at the bar just lower your standards.
>>
>>17572481
There is no "when the right one comes by". You either are among the best or you get to choose from the leftovers
>>
File: 1473908252221-pol.png (179KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
1473908252221-pol.png
179KB, 600x699px
>needing women
Join the coalition of brothers. It's time to change this bitch. Never forget to hail Eris.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.