[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of two years says she doesn't love me anymore..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend of two years says she doesn't love me anymore.. We have couples therapy on Saturday..

I feel so horrible. My stomach is in knots I can't think I cant do anything. This weekend feels like it'll be our last time together..

What do I do? I don't know how to cope with this. I don't know what to do im just sobbing all the time.. I feel like I'm on death row.. Sunday is my last day. Help me please..
>>
>>17572100
Better jerk it for the last time before she's gone you faggot
>>
>>17572100
What happened, anon?
>>
Couples therapy wont help. If she feels so strongly as to say she doesn't love you anymore, that's a very powerful and condemning phrase. I'd say its doomed. But honestly, why would you want to try at something she has thrown away? If someone told me they didn't love me anymore, I'd never want to try regain their love. Fuck that, I want someone that will always love me, but admit to challenges in our relationship
>>
>>17572118
We went through some rough times about a year ago. She thought it was attractive if I saw other girls and I didn't really but I thought maybe it would spice things up. I ended up with this girl who got attached to me and was abusive and my actual girlfriend wanted me to cut it off but I was so scared and manipulated and I'm fucking stupid and didn't. Anyway I eventually did. We got back together. We continued getting better until recently she's just come out as full social justice warrior. I wouldn't mind if she wasn't attacking me as one. Saying I'm a racist and sexist and bigot and homophobe, etc for generally meaningless things. Anyway one night we were arguing. She got very condescending and degrading to me and I stopped talking to her for two days. I talk to her again ready to work it out and she says she thought we broke up. She was starting to move on. She even became infatuated with this guy in her feminist club. She's been telling me all week that she's lost her feelings for me.. That I'm not anything to her anymore and I asked since we paid for the therapy this weekend if she could just give me this weekend with her to see if that's really what she wanted..

And now I'm waiting. I'm sorry I'm a stupid fuck I love her I don't want her to go..
>>
>>17572141
she sounds messed up
so many red flag i don't know where to start
>>
>>17572149
I know.. Im pathetic
>>
>>17572155
it's ok man, you gotta move on
>>
>>17572141

...yikes...
>>
>>17572141
Wow holy shit this sounds like a train wreck. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>17572141
Ahhhhhhh I'm from /r9k/ and I'd rather stay a khv than be with your gf
>>
>>17572157
>>17572158
>>17572176
>>17572239
How do I stop caring this is tearing me apart
>>
>>17572141
Lol shit.

You're a pussy, she's a bitch, and you got a fucked up relationship.

Go from there.
>>
>>17572248
You don't stop caring, you just move your life along past this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.